AWS Training in Chennai
Want to be a Cloud Specialist? Learn AWS Training in Chennai at BITA Academy as this is one the best AWS Training Institute in Chennai.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Certification
- Someone who has experience in programming may find it easy. If you don’t have any prior coding skills may struggle to choose their career as AWS Cloud Specialist.
- You Should have some knowledge or real time experience in designing distributed systems.
- Anyone who would like to achieve AWS Certified Solutions Architect in 60 days should take AWS Course in Chennai.
- If your project demands a requirement that has a Server to Set up in AWS Cloud should enroll for this AWS course.
- Anyone who has passion to be an AWS Solution Architects.
- AWS Training and Certification helps you to get strong in Amazon Web Services (AWS) concepts and to get you in line with AWS Cloud Track.
- So, enroll for AWS Solution Architect Training in Chennai and be an AWS Specialist.
- Salary Package is high for AWS job opportunities if you have experience working in AWS Platforms.
Best AWS Certification
There is a huge demand for cloud professionals at present and we see pupil coming to us not only for AWS training in Chennai but also they expect support for AWS Certifications.
- AWS SysOps certification – Complete AWS SysOps Training in Chennai and be an AWS Certified SysOps Administrator in 60 days.
- AWS DevOps Certification – Complete AWS DevOps Training in Chennai and be an AWS Certified DevOps Administrator in 60 days.
So Join BITA Academy for the Best Amazon Web Services Training in Chennai and call yourself as Amazon Cloud specialist.
AWS Course Syllabus
PART 1 : Cloud Computing Overview
- What is cloud computing?
- Types of Cloud
- Understanding the different roles in cloud.
- Cloud deployment and Service Models
- Market Leaders in Cloud-AWS,Microsoft Azure
- Future of Cloud Computing
PART 2 : Introduction to AWS
- AWS Global Infrastructure and its benefits
- What are Services provided by AWS?
- Ways to access AWS Services
PART 3 : Understanding Basic Linux Commands
PART 4 : Importance of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
- Start, stop and terminate an EC2 Instance
- Security Group
- Know about Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- Launch and set up an EC2 Instance
- How to host a website in EC2 Instance
- Elastic File System (EFS)
- Elastic Network Interfaces (ENI)
- Resources and Tags
- Cost Optimization and EC2 Best Practises
PART 5 : Elastic Load Balancer
- Elastic Load Balancer and its types
- Comparison of Classic, Network and Application Load Balancer
- Tricks to handle the new EBS block for windows Instance
PART 6 : Auto Scaling and Amazon Route 53
- Overview of Auto Scaling
- Components of Auto-Scaling
- Lifecycle of Auto-Scaling
- Auto-Scaling policy
- Overview of Amazon Route 53
- Working of Route 53
- Various Routing Policies
PART 7 : Simple Storage Services (S3)
- What is S3 bucket – Creation, Version Control, Security, Replication, Transfer Acceleration
- Storage classes in S3
- Life cycle policy in S3
- Cost optimization for S3
- CloudFront – Create and configure with S3
- Storage Gateway and its types
PART 8 : Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- What is Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Ways to create Security Groups
- Public and Private IP
- Storage Gateways and its types
PART 9: Security Management in AWS
- User management through Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Various access policies across AWS Services
- API keys service access
- Best practices for IAM
- Key Management Service
- Access billing and create alerts on billing
PART 10 : Database Services and Analytics
- Amazon Relational Database (RDS)
- Benefits of RDS
- Overview of Amazon Aurora
- How does Amazon ElasticCache work ?
- Difference between Amazon Aurora and Elasticache
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon RedShift
- AWS Kinesis
PART 11 : Networking and Monitoring Services
- VPC – Benefits and Components
- CIDR Notations
- Network Access Control List v/s Security Groups
- NAT – Network Address Translation
- VPC peering
- What is AWS CloudWatch?
- How do we need to use to CloudWatch on AWS?
- AWS CloudTrail
- Trusted Advisor
PART 12 : Applications Services and AWS Lambda
- What is AWS Simple Email Service (SES)?
- How do we use AWS Simple Email Service (SES)?
- What is AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS) ?
- How do we use AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS) ?
- What is AWS Simple Queue Service (SQS) ?
- How do we use AWS Simple Queue Service (SQS) ?
- AWS Simple WorkFlow (SWF)
- AWS Lambda
PART 13 : Configuration Management and Automation
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS OpsWorks – OpsWorks for Chef Automate, OpsWorks for Stack, OpsWorks for Puppet Enterprises
- Overview of AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Differentiate between CloudFormation, OpsWorks, and Beanstalk
PART 14 : AWS Architectural Designs -1
- Determine how to design high-availability and fault-tolerant architectures
- Choose reliable/resilient storage
- Determine how to design decoupling mechanisms using AWS services
- Determine how to design a multi-tier architecture solution
- Disaster Recovery Solution
- Choose performant storage
- Apply caching to improve performance
- Design solutions for elasticity and scalability
PART 15 : AWS Architectural Designs -2
- Well-Architected Framework
- Specify Secure Applications and Architectures
- Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Define Operationally-Excellent Architectures
This is the high level Amazon web services course syllabus and we shall customize it accordingly. Our aws trainers are highly experienced and we assure that you will get the quality Amazon Web Services training in Chennai with best guidance and complete the AWS Solutions Architect Certification.
BITA Academy is rated as the Best Cloud training institute in Chennai for AWS Training in Chennai.
AWS Course in Chennai
Many DevOps Professionals who is getting involved in AWS Infrastructure set up should have strong knowledge in Amazon Web Services (AWS) which includes EC2, S3, RDS etc. DevOps is one technology that you got to be well versed if you have to work in cloud computing domain. Basic Elements of AWS is Amazon Machine Image that any company can use irrespective of their technology stack. AWS Course duration and timing is around 30-40 hours which is enough to go for AWS Certification in Chennai.
And you should have basic knowledge on networking if you want to play around in aws cloud world. You have many competitors for Amazon Web Services (AWS) but we see AWS Market Share is close to 30% at present. You can walk into our office if you want to know about aws training fees in Chennai. This technology is in huge demand and this is the right time to switch your career as AWS Solution Architects.
BITA Academy is rated as the best Cloud training institute in Chennai for AWS Training in Chennai.
- Learn Amazon Services from aws experts and upgrade your knowledge in aws cloud domain.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is not difficult to learn but it’s not easy too. It’s Completely based on your interest. But hard work is important
- Do you know how developers use AWS? Contact us if you want to learn aws Training in Chennai.
- So The teaching methods / tools / topics we chose is based on the current competitive job market.
- You will get lifetime support from us for if you enroll for automating testing training.
- We also provide aws one on one training.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- You shall take the Amazon Web Services Training either in week days or over weekends batch as per your convenience.
- So you will have a clear view in mind to go for AWS Classes in Chennai with BITA Academy.