AWS Training in Chennai
Are you looking for AWS Training in Chennai ? That is right!!!.BITA is the apt choice and it is one of the Best AWS Training Institute in Chennai.
Call 9566004616 for more details.
So what is AWS Weekend Program?
BITA offers Best AWS Training in Chennai over weekends. You will learn the core concepts to build IT infrastructure on the AWS platform in this course. So You will gain an in-depth knowledge in the major services in AWS.
And you can learn AWS in two days during weekends from our best trainer who is an AWS expert. So We assure that you gain vast amount of knowledge in two days from Best AWS Training Institute in Chennai.
- 15+ years of real time IT experience.
- 4+ years of AWS and DevOps experience.
- Managed massive programs including a billing engine migration into AWS.
- AWS certified solution architect associate.
- Certified DevOps Master.
- Certified project management and Agile professional.
- And Certified soft skill trainer in American TESOL institute with strong Behavioral skills.
So Why Choose BITA for AWS Training ?
BITA is able to get the students need well during the discussion time. We inform the trainer before so that he sets the course structure that is in line with student’s need and that is how we differ from other institutes who provide aws training in chennai.
And this is the place you have to visit,if you want to get trained in aws.
- Industrial experts as trainers.
- 18*7 whatsapp support.
- Flexible Timings
- Story Line Teaching.
- Real Time Examples.
- Online training offered.
About AWS Course
It’s based on your interest. You have to spend 2 days to complete this course. And moreover you will gain lots of real time experience in AWS from our industry expert. He will share you the challenges had during various cloud migrations.
Join BITA as we have the best team in town to train you in a more effective way.We provide Best AWS Course in Chennai.
Two Days AWS Training Course Content
Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Evolution of Cloud Computing
- What is Cloud Computing
- Advantages of Cloud Computing
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Community Cloud
- On premises
- Infrastructure as Service (IAAS)
- Platform as Service (PAAS)
- Software as Service (SAAS)
Introduction to AWS
- Creation of AWS Free tier account
- AWS console overview
- AWS Free Tier – Usage and Limits
- Know about AWS global infrastructure – Regions, Availability Zones, Edge locations
Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Introduction to IAM
- IAM Console
- IAM Users
- IAM Policy
- Know about IAM Roles
Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Instance Types and pricing
- Amazon Machine Image
- Build your own EC2 instances – Windows, Linux
- Elastic IP
- Instance Metadata
- User Data
- Key Pairs
- Security Groups
- Launching an instance
- EBS volumes
- Create and Delete Volumes
- EBS snapshots
- Elastic Load Balancing
- Autoscaling Group
- EC2 QUIZ
Simple Storage Services (S3)
- What is S3?
- Create and delete buckets
- Add objects to buckets
- Access Objects
- Delete Objects
- Object Versioning
- Website Hosting
- Cross region replication
- Lifecycle policies
- S3 Storage
- S3 QUIZ
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- The VPC
- Default VPC and Defining your own VPC
- CIDR – Definition
- Subnets – Public and Private
- Internet Gateway
- Route Tables
- Network Access Control list (NACL)
Database in AWS
- Multi AZ and Read replica
- RDS services
Introduction to AWS Key Services
- Simple Notification Services (SNS)
- Simple Queue Services (SQS)
- Understand Simple Workflow services
- Cloud Watch
- Cloud Trail
- Storage Gateway
- Cloud Formation
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Content Delivery Network
- DevOps and Tools Overview
- Certified Solution Architect Associate exam questions
you can reach out to us at 95600-4616 for registration or submit an Enquiry form for us to reach you.
Above all you can learn other technologies from us and it includes Java,Selenium,IoT,Data Science,Machine Learning and Mean Stack.
So, What are the Prerequisites to learn Cloud Computing?
So if you want to take cloud computing course, you have to understand the basics of the following which you will see shortly.The term Cloud Computing is an important term and encompasses many different concepts of Information Technology.
And moreover You should have knowledge around the areas of IT that involve software and hardware infrastructures, virtualization technologies, data center facilities, and software engineering concepts.
Knowledge of Operating Systems
As Amazon cloud is a broad area, it is must to know the basic concepts related to Operating Systems, like Windows, Linux, etc. (e.g. how they work and operate at a high level).
Knowledge of Virtualization
Once you gain real time experience in operating systems, the next thing to learn is Virtualization Technology. Virtualization plays a huge role in this and for this reason one should know what is it about .
Virtualization is a technique and we can run many operating systems (virtual machines) within a single physical machine. Hence Each virtual machine has specific CPU, RAM, and disk space capacities and runs its own operating system.
Besides Virtual machines share the same hardware and the same network equipment. And They separate from one another.
Knowledge of Networking
First, Networking is an essential element of Amazon cloud as all operations in a cloud platform involve networking. you should at least have the understanding of how IP addresses work and comprehend what public and private networks are.
So Each cloud instance needs to connect to the Internet. Above all Mastering the concepts of networking can be a difficult task as it requires you to learn certain key skills that demand time to understand.Gain good knowledge in networking before you search an institute for aws training in chennai.
So Why do we need to go for AWS Training in Chennai?
1. Zero CapEx:
So Many people tend to believe that AWS or any other cloud-based solution are only for the riches. But the reality is completely opposite. Above all We see AWS as playing field leveler enabling start-ups to leverage high-end technologies and infrastructure needs with ZERO CapEx.
So Start ups shying away from leveraging Oracle as their database or any other commercials softwares which demand high-upfront licensing cost must explore AWS Marketplace and in high-probability, they might find those products in an hourly priced model with no up front cost.
2. No Commitment:
Whether you need a server for hosting a small website, a Content Delivery Network (CDN) for heavy traffic sites, reliable and scalable email service, data warehousing service, or Hadoop cluster for your BigData needs, AWS offers everything with no commitment at all, not even a month. All server-backed services charge is on hourly basis, so as soon as you end/stop a server, your won’t get bill from next hour.
3. So Get Rid of Negotiations:
First of all, price negotiations is not an expertise area for many (atleast me) and neither we like spending our time & energy doing that even if we have the skills. So AWS is keen on reducing infrastructure cost for their customers. So They have reduced their pricing across various services more than 30 times in last few years. Finally Tools like Trusted Advisor, or 3rd-party tools like CloudCheckr, Cloudability, Cloudyn etc. can provide you insights to optimize cost within your existing setup on AWS.
What's more attractive in BITA?
- Our Instructors are full time employees who work as Architects, Technical Leads or Managers for Fortune 500 companies
- So Our Trainers are passionate about teaching and conduct these sessions for BITA.
- Their experience and knowledge helps them bring real world projects and scenarios
- So Instructors ensure that online class are lively and interactive that makes learning a pleasure
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- So The teaching methods / tools / topics we chose is based on the current competitive job market.