Angular 8 Course Syllabus and Training Plan
TypeScript Course Syllabus
PART 1: TypeScript Introduction
- Do you know what is TypeScript?
- What are the Features of TypeScript?
- What is Transpilation?
PART 2: Node Introduction
- What is Node?
- How to Set up Node Environment?
- Deep Dive on Node Concepts
- What is Node Modules?
- What are the different types of Node Modules?
- Do you know about Local Module?
- What is Global Module?
PART 3: How to Set up Environment for TypeScript?
- How to Install TypeScript Engine in Node?
- Real Time Execution of first TypeScript Code
- Deep Dive on Watcher Concept
- Introduction of ts-node (Node Package Manager)
PART 4: How to use Variables in Angular TypeScript
- What is the difference between static and dynamic type checking?
- Do you know to declare and define Variables in TypeScript?
- What is the Difference between let and Var?
- What is Template String?
PART 5: Different Data Types in TypeScript
- What are the various data types?
- How to use these data types?
PART 6: Parameters in TypeScript
- What is Let,Var and Const? ; How it is different from each other?
- How to Pass Parameters to functions?
- Deep Dive on default Parameter
- When and How to use Default Parameter?
- Overview of Rest Parameter
PART 7: Know More about features in Functions
- What is Arrow Functions?
- How to use Arrow Functions?
- How to Destruct an Array of Objects?
PART 8: Object Oriented Programming in TypeScript
- What is Class?
- What is Class Definition?
- How to Create Objects?
- Deep Dive on Property, Method and Constructor
- What is Inheritance?
- Do you know the Different Types of Inheritance in Angular TypeScript?
- Deep Dive on Access Modifiers and Read Only
- What is Static Property and its Methods in TypeScript?
- Deep Dive on Interface
ANGULAR 8 COURSE CONTENT AND TRAINING PLAN
PART 1: Deep Dive on Angular
- What is the difference between framework and library?
- Brief History of Angular and its versions
- Do you know what Single Page Application is?
- What is the Difference between Single Page Application and Traditional Application?
- What is Model View Controller in Angular?
- How Model View Controller works in Client and Server Environment?
PART 2: How to set up Environment in Angular 8
- Deep Dive on Command Line Interface
- Why is Command Line interface essential?
- How to install Command Line Interface?
- How to create a basic application using command line interface?
- Deep Dive on Structure of Angular Application
PART 3: Building Blocks of Angular
- Deep Dive on Modules, Components and Templates.
- What do you know about Metadata, Data Binding and Services?
- What is Dependency Injection?
- So What is Module and why do we need to use it?
- What is the difference between Root Module and Child Module?
PART 4: Components in Angular 8
- What is Component?
- How to create a Component using Command Line Interface?
- What is Component Decorator and Metadata?
- Overview of Component Structure
- Deep Dive on Component Lifecycle hooks
- Deep Dive on Components interactions
- How to pass Data between Parent and Child Component?
PART 5: Deep Dive on Data Bindings and Event Bindings
- What is Data Binding?
- What are the Features of Two way Data Binding?
- So What is String Interpolation?
- What’s the Difference between Style Binding and Class Binding?
- What do you know about Event Binding?
- So How to use Element reference in Angular?
- How to filter Events?
PART 6: Learn more about Services
- So What is Services and why do we need it?
- How to Create Services?
- Deep Dive on Singleton Object
- So What is Providers?
- What is @Injectable ()?
- Deep Dive on Hierarchical Dependency Injection
PART 7: Session on Directives and other types
- What is Directives and its Types?
- What is the Difference between Structural and Attribute Directives?
- So What is the difference between nglf and hidden directives?
- How to create Custom Attribute and Custom Structural Directive?
- How to Pass and receive Input Property to Custom Directive?
PART 8: PIPES
- So What is Pipes and its Purpose?
- What is the difference between Pipes and Directives?
- So What’s the difference between Pure Pipe and Impure Pipe
- How to Create Custom Pipes?
- What is Chaining Pipes?
- What is Parameterized Pipes?
PART 9: More about Components Communications
- Deep Dive on Angular Components Interaction
- How to Share data between Components using Service?
- How to perform component interaction between Parent and Child?
- Deep Dive on @ViewChild decorator
- How to interact with Components using Event Emitter?
PART 10: Detailed View on Event Emitter
- What is Event Emitter and When to use it?
- Do you know to transfer data with Event Emitter?
- How to Create Custom Events and Trigger?
- Deep Dive on View Encapsulation
- What is ng-content and its purpose?
PART 11: Session on Template Driven Form in Angular
- What is Template Driven Form and its Purpose?
- How to set up a Form in Angular?
- What is form control and how to set it?
- What is ngForm?
- How to access form values?
- How to Validate Forms?
- What’s the difference between HTML Validation and Angular Form Validation?
- How to set default values in form fields?
PART 12: Session on Reactive Form in Angular Training Online
- What is Reactive Form and its Purpose?
- Do you know the Difference between Template Driven Form and Reactive Form?
- Do you know to attach Dynamic Validations?
PART 13: Session on Routing
- What is Routing and why is it important?
- How to Configure Routing in an Application?
- How to load Components and create a child route?
- Do you know to pass Parameter to Routes?
- Do you know the Difference between Static and Dynamic Route?
PART 14: Session on HTTP
- How to make an HTTP request to Server Environment?
- Do you know the Different types of methods available in HTTP?
- Deep Dive on Observable and Observer features.
- Deep Dive on Callback methods available in Observable.
- What is Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)?
- How to resolve Cross Origin Resource Sharing?
PART 15: Session on File Authorization and File Upload
- Do you know the Difference between Client Side Authorization and Server Side Authorization?
- How to create and Set up Guard in Angular?
- What is HTTP Interceptors?
- How to use Multer Node Package Management in Node?
PART 16: Best Real Time Projects for Angular 8 Training in Chennai
Top Reasons for BITA Academy rated as the Best AngularJS Training Institute in Chennai
- BITA Academy offers the best AngularJS Training Online in Chennai and you shall read the google reviews and ratings issued by our students.
- Our trainers are highly experienced professional and they offer practical oriented best AngularJs training with real time projects.
- You have lots of job opportunities in AngularJs and we provide AngularJs Interview Questions and answers in our Best AngularJS Course Program.
- Students who has interest to enroll for AngularJS Training Online shall contact us anytime. We will know your requirement and assign an AngularJS trainer accordingly. So Learn our best AngularJS Course in Chennai and prepare for AngularJS Certification Exams.
- So You shall attend our best AngularJs Certification Course in chennai either on weekdays or on weekends and we cover latest AngularJs topics and few extra topic requested by students.
- Anyone who wants to be AngularJS professional shall attend our Best Angular 8 Training Online in Chennai with free placement assistance.
- We conduct mock interviews and discuss AngularJS interview questions that helps anyone to clear interviews.
- We offer good discounts for students who register for Angular 8 Training Course in Chennai.
Final Say on AngularJS Training in Chennai
If the present of Angular looks good, the future of it looks even better. We’ll look at several areas of Angular that are likely to see a lot of focus in the coming months and years. In the short- to medium-term future of Angular, we’re probably going to see a lot of very interesting work done. If you have interest in web development work, you have to learn angular.we have trained more than 2000 students and they are working in good IT companies now. You can contact our support team and fix an appointment with our technical staff to know more about the Angular Certification course in Chennai.
If the present of Angular looks good, the future of it looks even better. We’ll look at several areas of Angular that are likely to see a lot of focus in the coming months and years. Finally, Angular is certain to see a continued increase in growth and popularity in the coming years. If you don’t have any coding skill, that’s ok. We are here to help you. It’s easy to learn and you have to spend some quality time. We teach you each concept with real time examples. You can reach us anytime if you have any issues.
So What are you waiting for. Call us and book your slots now.
More About Angular
Angular has many animation features and it is completely based on CSS Classes. It offers animation hooks for common directives and it triggers when any major event occurs during their lifecycle. You will learn more about it in our Angular Certification course and Students who has interest to learn alone shall enroll for Angular Training Online. You should learn the basics of Java Script and HTML 5 which is the core topic to know as a designer. HTML is the basic which is included in our Angular Certification Course in Chennai.
You should have interest if you want to learn any new skill. You might start the course well and if you lose hope that you may not make it well, then you can’t complete it. So Don’t give up. You can make it.
Full Stack Developer Course in Chennai
Automation Anywhere Training in Chennai
Python Training in Chennai
Web Design Training in Chennai
Data Science Training in Chennai
AWS Training in Chennai
RPA Training in Chennai
Frequently Asked Questions
We will arrange for a counselling session with you first to understand your requirements and based on it, we will allot any one of our trainer who are industry experts and has real time working experience in this field.
Yes. We will arrange a back up session for you if you miss any one of the classes. But we request you to be regular for the classes as we have limited training sessions for a course.
Yes, you need to have a laptop to attend our classroom training sessions. We will provide you the software details that are required for the course.
Yes. Our tech team will assist you on the software installation process that is required for the course program and we will guide or offer technical support if in case you face any issues during the course period.
Yes. We have a proper process in place to share with you the materials and codes that we will be used in this course program.
Yes, you can walk in walk in any time to our office for practise sessions. Our support team is always available to support you.
You can call us or walk in to our office to provide you more details on it.
Yes. we Provide certificate after completion of the course that will add more value to your profile for anyone who plans to attend job interviews.
Yes. we offer good discounts for professionals or students who join as batches. Please call us for more details on the current offers that is going on.
Yes, we offer corporate training at the best price ensuring that there is no compromise in the quality. Call us for if you need support there.