Oracle DBA Training in Chennai
Are you making the most of your data? Are you retrieving valuable and practical data from IT systems? Then you are at the right place. BITA Academy offers the Best Oracle DBA Training in Chennai that will help DBA handle capacity planning and manage all aspects of DB. It is an integrated professional course specially designed for clients with the professional and technical skills required for Oracle DBA. It includes the process to install, configure DBA and even the data migration. It is curated by explicit instructions of database administrators and experts, especially with extensive knowledge and experience in databases and database management systems at Oracle Corporation.
What is Oracle DBA?
Oracle Database is a Multi-model data set administration framework made and sold by Oracle Corporation. It is also known as Oracle DBMS, Oracle Autonomous Database, or Oracle. A database is a collection of structured data stored electronically on a computer system. Oracle 12c DB is cross-platform and can run on various operating systems. It has a network stack that allows apps on different platforms to communicate smoothly with Oracle DB. This is an ACID-compliant database that helps maintain data integrity. This is a usually involved data set for running internet-based exchange handling (OLTP), information warehousing (DW), and blended (OLTP and DW) data set jobs. Prophet Database is accessible from different services on the cloud, and it can run on both outsider servers and Oracle hardware. Oracle supports an open-source platform and has a logical data structure that allows you to operate without knowing where it is stored.
It is designed for grid computing to achieve common goals using distributed computing resources. This approach provides performance, functionality, scalability, and availability while combining unique and traditional features. In addition, the software offers the four properties required for all databases: atomic, consistent, detachable, and durable. In short, this solution is a reliable database that works well for demanding tasks.
Advantages of Oracle DBA
- An Oracle-based system consolidates multiple databases into a single database. This reduces operating and licensing costs. You can also size the cloud to suit your everyday situation.
- The single database approach has many advantages. This makes it easy to create new models and add new features. The Database is highly tolerant of data crashes. If an application in your system fails, the databases of other apps are not affected.
- The Database offers all the benefits of a secure hybrid cloud environment. It reduces IT expenses, adds adaptability, and provides a more significant number of information arrangement choices than rivals. A hybrid cloud environment gives you more options for what you want to do and the tools you need to reach that goal.
- The electronic identity of the solution is verifiable and challenging to reproduce. Also, check the ID of the user trying to access the object. In addition, software user controls help organizations limit access to critical information. In this solution, four essential functions, identity verification, authentication, authorization, and accountability, work together to grant access to the resource and limit what the subject can do with the help.
- The application has a fast online backup and restores the system. Media recovery features and recovery procedures help protect your data and rebuild it in the event of a loss. The software also restores and rolls back database files, allows you to set the restoration time, and supports backup and restore of predefined server storage.
Responsibility of Database Administrator
A database administrator (DBA) is responsible for organizing, aligning, and managing your company’s data. Although a DBA’s specific roles, responsibilities, obligations, and job titles can vary significantly, a DBA typically applies its knowledge of a database management system (DBMS) to define, create, and maintain a database for an organization to back up.