SQL Training in Chennai
Are you looking for a platform where you can learn about SQL from the ground up? BITA offers SQL Training in Chennai, which teaches you how to master the architecture of the SQL Database and how to create, login, insert, delete, store, and restore functions from large datasets like an expert under the supervision of industry Database Experts. Our tutor will assist you in acquiring the fundamental concepts of Structured Query Language (SQL), such as queries, unions, stored procedures, database administrators, and more.
What is SQL?
SQL is an abbreviation for Structured Query Language, and SQL allows you to connect to and manipulate databases. SQL was adopted as an American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standard in 1986 and an International Organization for Standardization standard in 1987.
What is SQL capable of?
- SQL can run queries against databases.
- SQL can retrieve information from a database.
- SQL can insert data into a database.
- SQL can be used to update database records.
- SQL can delete records from a database.
- SQL can create new databases.
- SQL can add new tables to a database.
- SQL can be used to create stored procedures in a database.
- SQL can generate database views.
- SQL can grant access to tables, policies, and ideas.
Roles and Responsibilities of SQL Developer
- SQL Developers must design, build, and maintain databases.
- Create efficient database structures.
- Create optimized queries, views, and triggers for use in other applications.
- Maintain data integrity and security.
- Understand network performance and security issues.
- Creating database structures and tables, Views, functions, and stored procedures.
- Building SQL queries that are improved for integration with other applications
- Making database triggers for automation.
- Monitoring database security and maintaining data quality