Digital Marketing Course in Chennai
Hello, and welcome to the world of digital marketing! BITA sets the bar for Digital Marketing Course in Chennai. We provide detailed Digital Marketing Courses with hands-on trending technologies taught by industry experts to immerse you in the actual world of Digital Marketing. Once you sign up with BITA, our specialists will help you turn your digital marketer’s ambition into a reality in this competitive worldwide sector.
This Digital Marketing Course will teach you how to develop your online business from the ground up, reach your online clients, and expand your sales using all main marketing channels. To master the Digital Marketing Certification Training Course, all you need is a basic grasp of HTML and CSS.
What exactly is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is the promotion or publicity of a business using various online platforms such as social media, search engine optimization, websites, etc. It is a cost-effective and sensible strategy to contact customers worldwide with a high success rate. Also, it enables you to connect in real-time with your customers and introduces you to global marketing.
Various Types of Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Native Advertising
- Email Marketing
The Advantages of Digital Marketing
- Digitalization is the face of the period, and no firm can reach the global market without focusing on online clients. This is where Digital Marketing enters the corporate sector.
- It is critical to its growth potential, making it a top priority for every business. When used with other digital marketing strategies like SEO and PPC, content marketing will provide a higher response, more income, and enhanced ROI at a lower cost.
- Digital marketing allows you to view your customers’ reactions to your marketing campaigns and your online competitors’ plans, which assists you in efficiently adapting your marketing tactics to the target demographic to boost your organization.
- Customer engagement is essential in digital marketing, and you will learn more about it in our Digital Marketing Certification Course.
Syllabus of Digital Marketing Course in Chennai
PART 1: Basics of Marketing
- What is Marketing
- What do you know 4 P’s of Marketing?
- Deep Dive on STP
PART 2: An Overview of Digital Marketing
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Different Types of Digital Marketing
- How is Digital Marketing different from Traditional Marketing?
- Deep Dive on Traditional Marketing Funnel
- Brand and Product Visibility
- What do you know about targeted and non targeted traffic?
- How to convert traffic into leads?
- A Brief view on Visitor Engagement
- Deep Dive on Visitor retention
- Do you know the ways to decrease bounce rate?
PART 3: How to earn money online?
- Do you know how websites earn money online?
- How to create blogs?
- Google Adsense
- Deep Dive on Affiliate Marketing
- How to earn money from youtube?
PART 4: Importance of Website in Digital Marketing
- A Brief view on web browsers and websites
- Deep Dive on Domain names and extensions
- Web Hosting
- How to purchase the best domain?
PART 5: How to create a website in wordpress?
- An Overview of WordPress
- Benefits of WordPress
- How to install wordpress?
- Deep Dive on wordpress dashboard
- How to install and customise themes?
- How to create categories, pages and hosts?
- Do you know how to add menus and widgets?
- How to install plugins?
PART 6: Keyword Analysis
- What are keywords?
- Different types of keywords
- Deep Dive on Keyword ideas generation
- A Brief view on google keyword planner tool
- What do you know about the keyword research process?
- Google Search Operators
- Deep Dive on Competition Analysis
PART 7: SEO
- How does the search engine work?
- What do you know about crawling and indexing?
- A brief view on page ranking mechanisms
- Deep Dive on Google Sandbox
- What do you know about SERP?
- Google Algorithm Updates
- How to fix panda, penguin and hummingbird updates?
PART 8: On Page Optimization
- Basics on On-page factors
- How to set a title for the page/post?
- How to optimize file name of the image?
- A Brief view on keywords placement
- What do you know about keyword ratio and density?
- Content Quality
- Deep Dive on Plagiarism checking tools
- How to create robot.txt?
- How to create and integrate sitemap?
- Site Speed Analysis
- How to optimise image size?
- Deep Dive on Anchor Link Optimisation
- Deep Dive on Google Analytics Integration
PART 9: Off-Page Optimization
- What do you know about off-page optimization?
- Link Building
- Different Types of Link Building Methods (one way, two way and three way)
- Directory Submissions
- Social bookmarking
- Local Business Listing
- How to use classifieds for inbound traffic?
- How to generate links from QA sites?
- What do you know about Guest Blogging?
- Blog Commenting
- Link Analysis Tools
- What do you know about Domain Authority
- Do you know the factors that influence domain authority?
- How to increase the domain authority?
PART 10: Google Webmaster Tools
- How to add a website to google search console?
- How to set geo target location?
- A Brief View on Search Queries Analysis
- External Link Reports
- Crawl Stats and Errors
- How to fix 404 Errors?
PART 11: Location Based SEO
- Google Business Listing
- How to create a knowledge panel for your business?
- What do you know about map listing optimizations?
- How to increase business visibility through local SEO?
PART 12: Google Ads
- How to set up a google adwords account?
- Deep Dive on adwords dashboard
- Quality Score
- Types of Campaigns
- How to create a search campaign?
- How to create a display campaign?
PART 13: Google Analytics
- A Brief View on google analytics
- How to set up an analytics account?
- A Brief view on dashboard
- Types of Goals
- How to set up goals?
- Bounce Rate
- How to integrate google ads and analytics account?
PART 14: SEO Reports
- How to use tools to analyse SEO?
- SEO Audit for your Website
- How to create SEO reports using this tool?
Why is BITA the most effective Digital Marketing Training Institute in Chennai?
- After completing your course and receiving your BITA certificate, you are eligible for the Google Certification. Our Digital Marketing Trainers will help you learn more by enrolling in advanced classes and passing the Google Digital Marketing Certification examinations.
- BITA is particularly concerned about your positioning and has certified you as a digital marketer with Google. At the time of the interview, your Google certificate will assist you in discovering your distinctive abilities.
Digital Marketing Certification Training Courses in Chennai:
BITA enhances your profile by doing the following certification courses!
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Ads search certification
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Google Ads Shopping Certification
- Google Ads Video Certification
- Google Ads Apps Certification
- Facebook Certification
- YouTube Certification
- Hub Spot Certification
- Search Engine Optimization Training
- Social Media Marketing Courses
Job Opening in Digital Marketing
A digital marketing expert makes between 12 and 18 lakhs per year on average, and it is in high demand in the IT industry. You may also work as a freelance Digital Marketer from the comfort of your own home. The breadth of your knowledge and skill in the subject is what will land you a job.
The following are some of the Digital Marketing Job Positions:
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Analytics Manager
- PPC Search Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Digital Account Manager
- Content writer
- SEO Analyst
- SEO Specialist
- SEO Expert
- SEO Consultant
- SEM Specialist
- SEM Expert
Why should you select us?
- After completing the digital marketing course, you will build your search engine marketing plan.
- For students who wish to establish their own business, we provide the finest digital marketing course in Chennai.
- Our trainers’ teaching abilities are superb, and they are polite when answering questions.
- We run mock tests that will be beneficial to your digital marketing. Preparation for an Interview
- We will provide you with lifetime assistance even after you have completed the digital marketing course.
- We are familiar with the IT market, and our digital marketing course content is up to date.
- We provide classroom instruction with all essential preventative precautions.
- We provide online digital marketing training in live meetings with recordings.
Frequently Asked Questions
We will arrange for a counselling session with you first to understand your requirements and based on it, we will allot any one of our trainer who are industry experts and has real time working experience in this field.
Yes. We will arrange a back up session for you if you miss any one of the classes. But we request you to be regular for the classes as we have limited training sessions for a course.
Yes, you need to have a laptop to attend our classroom training sessions. We will provide you the software details that are required for the course.
Yes. Our tech team will assist you on the software installation process that is required for the course program and we will guide or offer technical support if in case you face any issues during the course period.
Yes. We have a proper process in place to share with you the materials and codes that we will be used in this course program.
Yes, you can walk in walk in any time to our office for practise sessions. Our support team is always available to support you.
You can call us or walk in to our office to provide you more details on it.
Yes. we Provide certificate after completion of the course that will add more value to your profile for anyone who plans to attend job interviews.
Yes. we offer good discounts for professionals or students who join as batches. Please call us for more details on the current offers that is going on.
Yes, we offer corporate training at the best price ensuring that there is no compromise in the quality. Call us for if you need support there.