MEAN Stack Training in Chennai
Searching for MEAN Stack Training in Chennai ?Here you go !!! BITA is the Best MEAN Stack Training Institute in Chennai. Call 956600-4616 For More Details.
So Register today for free demo classes with our industry experts.
So What is Mean Stack ?
Why Choose BITA for MEAN Stack Training?
If you look out for a place to learn MEAN Stack Training in Chennai, then BITA is the right choice . It is the best place for a software professional that looks for a career change. we have trained more than hundreds of software professionals in this trending technology.
- Industrial experts as trainers.
- 18*7 whatsapp support.
- Flexible Timings.
- Story Line Teaching.
- Real Time Examples.
- Online training offered.
So Don’t worry. Our high potential trainers will be there to assist you in this course and get rid of all huddles.
We are here to help you if you want to learn MEAN Stack Training in Chennai.
How Mean Stack is doing in market?
- IT giants like Linked In,Walmart,SAP and Microsoft use Node.js and Express.js .
- Mongo DB use document store database which is popular in railway applications.
- Job demand for this skill is high.
- Good Hike in salary if you are a MEAN Stack developer.
About MEAN Stack Course
With the help of this course,you will learn how to build full stack web application.It enables you to create an entire web application using Java Script.And this course will give a strong background on other programming languages.
Join the class today from Best MEAN Stack Training Institute in Chennai.
MEAN Stack Training Course Content
- Get started with Node.js
- Node Package Manager
- Asynchronous Program
- Events and Event Loop
- Streams and Buffers
- Connect Node.js to Database
- Web Sockets
- Angular Architecture
- Dynamic Bind
- Modules, Controllers, and Scope
- Custom Directives
- Event Directives
- Built-in and Custom Filters
- Understand the Digest Loop
- Form Validations
- AngularJS Service Types
- Create Custom Services
- Routing, Redirects, and Promises
- MVC Pattern
- Introduction to Express
- HTTP Interaction
- Handle Form Data
- Handle Query Parameters
- Cookies and Sessions
- User Authentication
- Error Handle
- Create and Consume RESTful Services
- Use Templates
- SQL and Complex Transactions
- Documents Overview
- Install MongoDB (windows)
- Install MongoDB (Linux)
- Dynamic Schema
- Cursors Introduction
- Query Language: Basic Concepts and Projection
- Query Language: Advantages of a Dynamic Schema
- Shell: Queries
- Query Language: Cursors
- User Authentication
- Error Handle
So you can reach out to us at 95600-4616 for registration or submit an Enquiry form for us to reach you.
Above all you can learn other courses from us and it includes Java,Selenium,IoT,Angular JS,AWS,Python.
What should you learn before you take this course?
- You need to have the basic programming skill.
- And you should have some basic knowledge in Java Script.
- You should be strong in fundamental concepts of web application.
MEAN Stack Course objective
The Main aim of this MEAN Stack Training is designed
- To grow your skills as a full stack developer which is most important.
- So We’ll use hands-on, real world exercises to help you incorporate solid development techniques into your workflow.
- Develop single page applications.
- Route the single page application.
- Create and query MongoDB components.
- Learn to write to back end web services.
- How to consume express back end web services.
The course begins by laying a foundation in the Node.js platform and leverage its power, then moves into single page front end web development with AngularJS. And then, we will interact with web services via AngularJS and the Express web application framework built on Node.js. And finally The course concludes with an exploration of the NoSQL database, MongoDB.
More about MEAN Stack
The acronym “MEAN” stands for Mongo DB, Express.js, Angular.js and Node.js. And it represents a group of technologies which interacts well together.
So Express is lightweight framework used to build web applications in Node. Therefore It provides a number of robust features to build single and multi page web application. So Express is inspired by the popular Ruby framework, Sinatra.