MEAN Stack Training in Chennai
What is MEAN Stack?
Structure of MEAN Stack
ExpressJS is a lightweight framework for developing web applications in Node.js. As a result, it offers several robust features for creating single and multi-page web applications. As a result, Express is influenced by the popular Ruby framework Sinatra.
Who can Learn MEAN Stack?
This training is flexible for any Freshers who would like to work as a FullStack Developer in the Web Application domain. The MEAN Stack Training in Chennai, on the other hand, is particularly fit for professionals such as web developers and UI designers.
Roles and Responsibility of MEAN Stack Developer
- Create, test, and deploy scalable and fast web applications.
- Design and regular maintenance of large relational and non-relational fully functional databases.
- Cloud web app deployment promptly.
- Server administration and cloud-based infrastructure
- Setting up and integrating development tools as needed.
- Detection of application issues during app deployment
- Deploying apps to the cloud while also resolving debugging issues
- Frontend and backend coding architecture
- Creating interactive customer data
- Collaboration with the IT team, researchers, and designers for the development of robust apps and the promotion of business objectives
- Adding features to apps with a mobile-responsive design
- Application testing and bug fixes, as well as security and data protection features, are all available.
- Make code architecture decisions to support scalability and performance.
- Uses popular frontend frameworks such as Bootstrap, LESS, and others to create UI components.
- Collaboration with developers on the development of scalable RESTful APIs
- Conducting peer-reviewed code reviews