Why do you need to learn Selenium Course from Best Institute?
- Selenium has become the first choice for testers to test web and GUI apps.
- We have many automation testing tools available in the market.
- However, Selenium is something unique, which is used to perform automation test for web browsers.
- Selenium is generally used to automate testing for various web browsers like Safari, Firefox, Mozilla and IE.
- So choose the real selenium training institute in chennai who offers best selenium training in Chennai.
- You shall write scripts in any of these languages and Selenium makes it compatible within few minutes.
- Selenium supports language that has dedicated frameworks which helps to write test script for Selenium test automation.
- Another important feature is that Selenium is an open source tool which any enterprise can fine-tune the code as per their business needs.
- Job Offers for Selenium Tester is high. So learn Selenium Course in Chennai to ensure that your selenium career is smooth.
Important things you should know before you register for Selenium Training
- Selenium Automation framework is an easy to use tool and can work across different operating systems like Windows, Linux, UNIX etc.
- Selenium Automation test suite is reusable and it is possible to integrate with all management tools like TestNG, JUnit etc.
- Test Management is more flexible with Selenium as it helps developers and testers to make quick changes to the code.
- It also reduce problems and improve recovery time.
- Selenium Grid shall execute multiple test cases in parallel to reduce the test execution time. This feature in Selenium reduces lots of time and efforts.
- So You can even test hundreds of browsers in parallel with the help of cloud grids. So Learn Selenium Training in Chennai and certify as Selenium expert.
- Selenium Scripts is easy to learn and write. You can refer many articles that is available online if you need any help on Selenium Scripts.
- Selenium requires less hardware as compared to other testing tools. This is one important reason for enterprises using Selenium Testing Automation Tool.
- So Feel free to reach us if you have any queries on our Selenium Course in Chennai.
Key Factors we consider for Best Selenium Training
- Quality is our focus and we don’t compromise on it.
- So Anyone who wants a job as Selenium Tester shall approach us. We recommend them to complete the Best Selenium Testing Training in Chennai at BITA Academy.
- A Selenium Trainer should have real time working experience if you really need best selenium classes in Chennai.
- Our Selenium trainer is a working professional and has more than 5 years of experience in Selenium.
- No Coding experience is required for Selenium Testing Training. However, we cover basics of Java for few sessions, which is essential for Selenium.
- Our Selenium Course content covers the following different tools, which is Selenium RC, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid and Selenium WebDriver.
- Selenium Trainer should have real time working experience if you really need best selenium classes in Chennai.
- Therefore, we request our students to enroll for Selenium Training and Placement in Chennai.
- Our Selenium course contents is crisp and clear and we customize the selenium course syllabus as per student’s demand.
- We offer Selenium Live Project Training and this will be useful for our students who learns Selenium Classroom training.
Selenium Course Syllabus and Training Plan
PART 1: Deep Dive on Automation Testing
- Why and When Automation?
- Is automation the final solution?
PART 2: Selenium Course Introduction
- What is Selenium and Why Selenium?
- Introduction of Selenium Components
- Deep dive on Selenium and its Supported Languages – Java, PHP & Python
PART 3: OOPS Concepts and Core JAVA Training for Selenium
- How to Setup Java environment – Download JDK and Setup eclipse
- Deep dive on Java programming concepts
- How to use Class, Object, Variables, Methods and Packages
- Deep dive on OOPs concepts – Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism & Inheritance
- How to use Conditions and Loop
- How to use Access and Non-access modifiers
- Deep dive on Interfaces, Constructors
- Deep dive on Types of Collections – Set, List, Array and Array list
- How to handle Exception?
- How to Retrieve data from database?
PART 4: Selenium IDE and Selenium RC
- How to Install Selenium IDE
- Deep dive on “Selenese” – Selenium Commands in Selenium Training
- Deep dive on Actions, Asserts, Assessors
- Develop Test Cases and Test Suites with Selenium IDE
- Introduction to Selenium RC
PART 5: Selenium Webdriver
- What is Selenium WebDriver?
- Difference between WebDriver and RC
- How to Download and Configure WebDriver with Eclipse?
- What is Cross Browser Testing – Firefox, IE, Chrome, Html Unit Driver
- What is Object locators?
- How to Handle various Web Element using WebDriver
- Handle Mouse movements and keyboard Events
- How to manage pop-ups, windows and Alerts
- How to Handle Web Tables
- Do you know to Automate Real time scenarios
- How to Handle Files – Upload & Download using Auto IT
PART 6: Selenium Testing Framework
- Introduction of testing framework & Unit Testing
- Deep dive on Difference between TestNG and JUnit
- TestNG introduction and Configure eclipse
- Deep dive on TestNG Annotations and Data Providers
- How to Create Test Suite with TestNG
- Deep dive on Parallel Execution in TestNG
- Deep dive on Tool that helps Object identification
- Types of Testing Frameworks
- Deep dive on Keyword driven Framework in Selenium
- And How to use Data driven framework?
- Deep dive on Hybrid Framework
PART 7: Develop Hybrid Framework
- How to Create Hybrid Framework for Web Application using WebDriver /TestNG
- How to Use external Data for Testing (Excel sheet, xml files, Property file)
- Do you know to Read and understand reports in Selenium Training?
- How to take Screenshot of Failed Test case
PART 8: Design Patterns
- Deep dive on Page Object Model
PART 9: Selenium Grid
- Introduction to Selenium Grid
- How to Configure Grid setup?
- How to Configure Grid for Multi-browsers?
- What is Remote Web driver?
PART 10: Build Integration in Selenium
- Deep dive on Integration with Maven
PART 11: Continuous Integration
- Deep dive on Integration with Hudson or Jenkins
PART 12: Deep Dive on Selenium Reporting Tools
Students has to Work on Real Time Projects for Selenium Training.
Top Reasons for BITA Academy rated as the Best Selenium Training Institute in Chennai
- And We care about our students and our google reviews proves it all.
- Our trainers are professionals and they offer practical oriented real time Selenium Training in chennai.
- We also cover the basics of Manual Testing and Test Automation Topics for software professionals.
- And Our batch size is not more than 5-7 students and very few best selenium training institutes in Chennai does that.
- Our Selenium Classes will be more interactive and we ensure that you will like it.
- We offer flexible timing for our students and they can choose in weekend or weekdays batch as per their convenience.
- We offer assignments to students after completion of each selenium concepts.
- So This gives a chance for our students to practice real time and clarify their queries in our selenium classes.
- We provide practical examples for best Selenium Course in Chennai ashok nagar.
- Selenium Online Training is available for students and it is a live session.
- So Students can record all selenium classes that happened online and they can use these recordings when required.
How is Selenium different from other testing automation tools?
- Enterprises use Selenium for Mobile web and Native Application Testing.
- It is an open source framework and they get lot of support from the community.
- It helps Selenium testers with lots of in built libraries that can be used in their automation code.
- So Majority of Software developers and tester see this selenium tool as the best to test interfaces.
- Selenium Training helps engineers to get deep knowledge on third party tools, which is essential for execution of test scripts and integration.
- Selenium supports recording scripts and you can even create manual scripts using web development tools like web development tools like Firebug. You will learn more about this concept if you learn our Selenium Course in Chennai.
Key Challenges you should know before you learn Selenium Training
- All the test scripts that is created in this tool is saved in simple manner without any effort and it is hard to configure this open source framework tool.
- Selenium requires support of third party frameworks to automate the testing of web applications.
- So One should have basic programming skills if they want to be a Selenium tester.
- Some users do not use Selenium as the best automation tool for web browser because of its dependency with third party tools.
- And You have to integrate Selenium with TestNG and Junit to manage test cases and generate bug reports.
- It is not easy for all testers to write complex code In Selenium and it takes lot of time to execute these codes.
- And It is not easy to extend the Selenium framework and it requires lot of trial and error.
- And we have got other interesting tools like Protractor, TestComplete which has more features than Selenium.
- So Contact us if you want to learn Selenium training in Chennai.
Frequently Asked Questions
We will arrange for a counselling session with you first to understand your requirements and based on it, we will allot any one of our trainer who are industry experts and has real time working experience in this field.
Yes. We will arrange a back up session for you if you miss any one of the classes. But we request you to be regular for the classes as we have limited training sessions for a course.
Yes, you need to have a laptop to attend our classroom training sessions. We will provide you the software details that are required for the course.
Yes. Our tech team will assist you on the software installation process that is required for the course program and we will guide or offer technical support if in case you face any issues during the course period.
Yes. We have a proper process in place to share with you the materials and codes that we will be used in this course program.
Yes, you can walk in walk in any time to our office for practise sessions. Our support team is always available to support you.
You can call us or walk in to our office to provide you more details on it.
Yes. we Provide certificate after completion of the course that will add more value to your profile for anyone who plans to attend job interviews.
Yes. we offer good discounts for professionals or students who join as batches. Please call us for more details on the current offers that is going on.
Yes, we offer corporate training at the best price ensuring that there is no compromise in the quality. Call us for if you need support there.