LoadRunner Course Syllabus
PART 1: An Overview of Performance Testing
- Why do we need performance Testing?
- Different Types of Performance Testing
- Important Terms of Performance Testing
- What do you know about Performance Testing Lifecycle?
PART 2: How to Set up LoadRunner?
- Deep Dive on Architecture
- How to install LoadRunner Components?
- Hardware and Software Setup
PART 3: Deep Dive on VuGen
- How VuGen works?
- Important Features
PART 4: Web Recording
- Deep Dive on VuGen User Interface
- How to use the Protocol Advisor?
- Do you know the steps involved to create a script?
- Difference between HTML and URL recording level
- How to save script?
- How to create Business Process Reports?
PART 5: How to Replay Script?
- How to identify Web runtime?
- How to configure web runtime?
- Do you know to verify script?
- Do you know the tools available in VuGen?
PART 6: How to Insert Transactions?
- Why is transaction important in a script?
- How to insert transactions during recording?
- How to insert transactions after recording?
PART 7: Parameterize and Verify Script
- What do you know about Parameterization?
- How to solve payback problems?
- When do we need to verify?
- How to identify visual cues during load testing?
- How to add text checkpoints before and after recording?
PART 8: Actions and Editor
- How to create actions for a web script?
- How to configure Actions?
- Do you know to achieve load testing goals using actions?
- How to use Editor?
- Do you know to send output messages to replay log?
- How to identify basic C Program?
- How to apply basic debugging methods?
PART 9: Auto and Manual Correlation
- What is the difference?
- How to work with correlation studio?
- How to find dynamic values?
- Do you know to insert functions?
- How to parameterize the dynamic value?
- How to correlate a script in auto and manual mode?
- Do you know to import and export correlation rules?
PART 10: Controller and Analysis – An Overview
- Why do we need load testing?
- Different types of performance testing goals
- What is Scenario in LoadRunner?
PART 11: How to plan an effective load test?
- Do you know to define measurable goals for testing?
- How to gather info for testing?
- How to gather and arrange system info?
PART 12: How to create Scenario?
- What do you know about elements of LoadRunner Scenario?
- Different Types of Scenario
- How to choose a scenario?
- Basic steps to create it
PART 13: How to use runtime settings?
- Difference between Script and Scenario runtime settings
- How to configure runtime settings in controller?
- How to prepare a Scenario run?
- Do you know to identify methods?
PART 14: How to schedule scenarios?
- Do you know to schedule by scenario?
- Do you know to schedule by group?
- How to configure scenario start time?
- Difference between real world and basic schedule
- Deep Dive on Action grid
- More about Scenario interactive graph
PART 15: Performance Monitor
- What do you know about performance monitor?
- How to select performance monitor?
- How to add measures for performance based goals?
PART 16: How to monitor server and identify bottlenecks?
- Do you know to configure and monitor servers?
- Deep Dive on IIS and Weblogic
- More about SQL Server
- OS Resources
- UNIX and Windows
PART 17: Analysis
- How to display data using graph?
- What do you know about client and server side graph?
- Deep Dive on Merging
- How to correlate the graph?
PART 18: Reporting
- How to prepare HTML reports?
- Deep Dive on Performance Test Report
- How to compare graph with baseline graph?
- How to write feedback after performance test?
BITA Academy – Best Performance Testing Training Center in Chennai
- Once you complete our LoadRunner Training course in chennai, you will gain enough confidence to work in real time projects.
- We offer Best LoadRunner Training for students who wants to learn it in interactive mode. This is one of the reason, we have been rated as the Best LoadRunner Training Institute in Chennai.
- Our trainer teaching skill is excellent and they are very polite when it comes to clearing doubts.
- We conduct mock test that will be useful for your Interview Preparation.
- You will get lifetime support from us even after you complete the LoadRunner course in Chennai.
- We have a knowledge of the IT market and our LoadRunner training course content is in line with latest trend.
- And anyone who looks for a career in testing field shall contact us anytime.
LoadRunner Exams and Certification
We Provide certificate for all students after completion of LoadRunner course. Your resume will have an extra value add if you have an LoadRunner course completion certificate from us or from any of the reputed LoadRunner training institute in chennai.
Selenium Training in Chennai
JMeter Training in Chennai
Protractor Training in Chennai
Data Science Training in Chennai
Python Training in Chennai
Manual testing Training in Chennai
Angular Training in Chennai
DevOps Training in Chennai
Android Training in Chennai
Mean Stack Training in Chennai
RPA Training in Chennai
iOS Training in Chennai
AWS Training in Chennai
Big Data Training in Chennai
Hadoop Training in Chennai
Informatica Training in Chennai
Blockchain Training in Chennai
IoT Training in Chennai
PySpark Training in Chennai
TestComplete Training in Chennai
Data Science with R Training in Chennai
Machine Learning Training in Chennai
Azure Training in Chennai
SAP ABAP Training in Chennai
Frequently Asked Questions
We will arrange for a counselling session with you first to understand your requirements and based on it, we will allot any one of our trainer who are industry experts and has real time working experience in this field.
Yes. We will arrange a back up session for you if you miss any one of the classes. But we request you to be regular for the classes as we have limited training sessions for a course.
Yes, you need to have a laptop to attend our classroom training sessions. We will provide you the software details that are required for the course.
Yes. Our tech team will assist you on the software installation process that is required for the course program and we will guide or offer technical support if in case you face any issues during the course period.
Yes. We have a proper process in place to share with you the materials and codes that we will be used in this course program.
Yes, you can walk in walk in any time to our office for practise sessions. Our support team is always available to support you.
You can call us or walk in to our office to provide you more details on it.
Yes. we Provide certificate after completion of the course that will add more value to your profile for anyone who plans to attend job interviews.
Yes. we offer good discounts for professionals or students who join as batches. Please call us for more details on the current offers that is going on.
Yes, we offer corporate training at the best price ensuring that there is no compromise in the quality. Call us for if you need support there.