Syllabus for Protractor Course
PART 1: An Overview of Protractor
- What is Protractor Training all about?
- Basic Elements of AngularJS
PART 2: Basics of Java Script
- How to define Variables?
- Variables and Concatenation
- Different Types of Operators – Arithmetic, Incremental and Decremental operators
- Deep Dive on Equality Operators
- Comparison and Logical operator
- Deep Dive on Available Datatypes
- How to use If and Else
- Switch statements
- How to use For Loop?
- While and Do While loop
- What do you know about Break, Continue and Labels?
- Deep Dive on Var, Let and Const
- What do you know Objects?
- How to access members in another JS file?
PART 3: Basics of Protractor
- What do you know about Conf.js file?
- Deep Dive on Describe
- What do you know about It blocks?
- How to write test cases?
- How to handle Dropdown list?
- Do you know to add validations using Jasmine Expect?
- How to handle Dropdown list-code?
- How to install WebStorm?
- Do you know integrate Protractor runner?
PART 4: Promises
- Do you know how Protractor handle promises?
- Apply Promises Concept real time
- What do you know Await and Async?
PART 5: Basics of Jasmine
- An Overview of Jasmine
- Deep Dive on BeforeEach and AfterEach
- What do you know about Expect toBe and not toBe?
- Deep Dive on Expect toEqual, toMatch and not toEqual
- How to create test suites?
- Do you know to run selective and test cases?
- How to create test suites and run selective/all test cases-code?
PART 6: Locators
- What do you know about AngularJS Locators?
- Deep Dive on By Model, By Class Name and By Button Text
- How to use By Binding and By ID?
- How to use By Repeater and By addLocators?
- Do you know to use Select Wrapper class?
PART 7: Microsoft Edge Driver
- Do you know to Configure and Run a test on Edge browser?
- How to Handle Non-Angular elements?
- Do you know to automate a Login window?
- How to Handle Alerts, iframes and popups?
- How to Handle Tabs and pop-ups?
- Do you know to Handle Iframes?
- How to Handle Alerts?
PART 8: Utilities
- How to Generate Logs – Winston NPM?
- How to Generate Allure Reports, Protractor-beautiful-reporter and HTML reporter2?
- Do you know to Install Maven?
- Generate HTML Reports
- How to Send Emails?
- Usage of Package.json file
PART 9: Data Driven Testing
- How to Read data and locators through JSON files?
- Parameterization using Jasmine Data Providers
- How to Read Excel Files?
PART 10: E2E Testing of AngularJS App
PART 11: Automate AngularJS App
- An Overview of Page Object Model – Framework
- Deep Dive on Page Object Model
- How to Create Architecture?
- How to add business pages?
- Do you know to add More Business Page and Test Cases?
- How to add the Page Object Model design pattern?
- How to add common Json file for Locators and TestData?
PART 12: Deep Dive on Android – Test Execution on a real device
- How to execute Protractor test on an Android device?
- How to configure Android Test?
- What do you know about Jenkins – CI?
- An Overview of Jenkins
- How to configure Jenkins?
- What do you know about Conf.js file?
PART 13: Protractor Docker and Integrate Selenium
- Do you know to Integrate with Selenium grid and Docker to run parallel test?
- How to install Docker?
- How to install Selenium Grid containers?
- Deep Dive on Docker Compose with Parallel test execution
- Resources for download from Docker section
Data Science with R Training in Chennai
Data Science Training in Chennai
Web Design Training in Chennai
Angular Training in Chennai
AWS Training in Chennai
Azure Training in Chennai
Mean Stack Training in Chennai
Blue Prism Training in Chennai
Automation Anywhere Training in Chennai
Machine Learning Training in Chennai
IoT Training in Chennai
Frequently Asked Questions
We will arrange for a counselling session with you first to understand your requirements and based on it, we will allot any one of our trainer who are industry experts and has real time working experience in this field.
Yes. We will arrange a back up session for you if you miss any one of the classes. But we request you to be regular for the classes as we have limited training sessions for a course.
Yes, you need to have a laptop to attend our classroom training sessions. We will provide you the software details that are required for the course.
Yes. Our tech team will assist you on the software installation process that is required for the course program and we will guide or offer technical support if in case you face any issues during the course period.
Yes. We have a proper process in place to share with you the materials and codes that we will be used in this course program.
Yes, you can walk in walk in any time to our office for practise sessions. Our support team is always available to support you.
You can call us or walk in to our office to provide you more details on it.
Yes. we Provide certificate after completion of the course that will add more value to your profile for anyone who plans to attend job interviews.
Yes. we offer good discounts for professionals or students who join as batches. Please call us for more details on the current offers that is going on.
Yes, we offer corporate training at the best price ensuring that there is no compromise in the quality. Call us for if you need support there.