Azure Solution Architect Training
Do you want to become a Certified Azure Solution Architect? You’ve found the right place. BITA provides Azure Solution Architect Training to enable you to achieve skills in designing cloud and hybrid solutions which operate on Microsoft Azure, together with compute, network, storage, monitoring, and security in an organization. We demonstrate the fundamental principles of a skilled workforce. Come to know about using Microsoft Azure from the roots up, utilizing approaches educated by experts in a particular field of study. Folks will also have proof of truly skilled training as an outcome of their learning.
What exactly is an Azure Architect?
An Azure Architect is a Cloud Architect who works on Microsoft Azure Cloud solutions. An architect is familiar with all phases of a software project, team composition and management, and complete technical implementation. Virtualization, networking, storage, processing, identity, security, backup and recovery, data management, budget and planning, and governance are also areas of expertise for the architect.
Roles and Responsibility of Azure Architect
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and keep an eye on the transition.
- Regularly examine cloud apps, hardware, and software.
- Create and manage cloud-based applications.
- In partnership with IT security, monitor the company’s cloud privacy.
- Resolve technical issues in a timely and competent manner.
- Examining the technological environment
- Analyzing business specifics
- Analysis and documentation of demands
- Creating a framework for partnerships
- Making a prototype of a solution
- Participating in the selection of technology
- Controlling the development of solutions
- Assisting with project management
- Performing deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and leadership tasks within the created cloud framework.