- obtaining project specifications through communication with clients and critical stakeholders.
- Examining requirements and creating features and solutions that are appropriate.
- Writing, modifying, and testing programming code using hardware and software on a computer.
- Checking for bugs in the code, then putting the fixes in place.
- Creating procedures for testing and validation.
- Code deployment in a live environment.
- Deep Dive on The HTML DOM
- Literals, identifiers and reserved words
- Basic Rules
- Deep Dive on Dot Notation
- Square Bracket Notation
- Expressions and expression evaluation
- Objects and Arrays
PART 3: Variables,Arrays and Operators
- How to Work with Numbers and Strings?
- A Loosely-typed Language
- How to store User-Entered Data?
- Associative Arrays
- Array Properties and Methods
- Built-in Functions
- User-defined Functions
- Function Syntax
- How to Pass Values to Functions?
- How to return Values from Functions?
Type of Operator
PART 5: Conditionals and Loops
- if – else if – else Conditions
- Switch / Case
- while Loop Syntax
- Do – while Loop Syntax
- for Loop Syntax
- For – .in Loop Syntax
- The Implicit window Object
- The getElementById() Method
- The getElementsByTagName() Method
- The getElementsByClassname() method
- The querySelector() and querySelectorAll() methods
- Event Handlers
- How to Create, Insert and Delete Nodes?
- Deep Dive Element Position Manipulation
- What is Scrolling?
- How to manipulate CSS?
- How to script Inline Styles?
- Do you know how to Script CSS Classes?
- How to script Style Sheets?
- How to work with cookies?
- How to access Form Data?
- Basics of Form Validation
- The this Object
- How to validate Radio Buttons?
- Do you know how to validate checkboxes?
- How to validate Menus?
- Focus, Blur, and Change Events
- Focus and Blur
- How to validate Text areas?
PART 8: AJAX
- AJAX Basics
- An Overview of Xhr
- How to parse XML?
- How to parse JSON?
- Deep Dive on XhrCallbacks
PART 9: Error Handling
- How to catch and throw errors?
- Do you know how to use Assertions?
PART 10: Navigator, History and Location Object
- Deep Dive on the navigator Object
- A Brief View on Feature Detection
- What do you know about history Object and location Object?
- An Overview of Chrome Developer Tools
- How to use the console API?
- Do you know how to use Firebug and IE Developer tools?
PART 12: An Overview of RIA Architecture
- Difference between traditional web app and RIA architectures
- Functions as First-Class Objects
- Deep Dive on Object Mutability
- What do you know about Function Objects?
- What do you know about Function Literal?
- Deep Dive on Function Invocation Patterns
- How to augment Types?
- Deep Dive on Recursion
- Functions as Callbacks?
- What do you know about Memorization
PART 15: Closures In Depth
- How to bind Function Contexts?
- How to override function behavior?
PART 16: Object Orientation With Prototypes
- Deep Dive on Object Instantiation
- What are Constructors?
- Deep Dive on Inheritance and Prototype Chain
- How to Extend Object?
- How to Extend Numbers?
- Deep Dive on Instantiation Issues
- How to Write class-like code?
- A Brief View on Global Variables
- How to insert semicolons?
- Deep Dive on Type Coercion