Flutter and Dart Training in Chennai
Are you looking for top-tier certified Flutter and Dart training? BITA offers Flutter and Dart Training in Chennai. To prepare them for industry standards, our modules will give a thorough knowledge of flutter and Dart development tools, command-line tools, interop, and Flutter framework plugin APIs. Our mentor covers the elements of the flutter framework and assists you in developing apps from a single code base, or professionals will teach you how to create high-quality, engaging mobile apps for IOS and Android devices. You would be able to program in Dart and create appealing, fast, native-quality IOS and Android apps.
What is Flutter?
Google’s Flutter is an Open-Source UI SDK. It supports the development of iOS/Android apps and employs the Dart programming language. Its tool and constructive user interface frameworks enable developers to create cross-platform applications easily. The Dart programming language was used to generate the Flutter framework.
Flutter is a lightweight user interface toolkit that includes tools and widgets. It provides a platform for developers to quickly build and deploy natively compiled, visually appealing applications for various platforms.
What is Dart?
Google created the Dart programming language. Dart is a client-side programming language which is open source, and it is simple to learn, stable, and capable of producing high-performance applications. Dart is a platform-independent, object-oriented programming language with various useful features for software developers.
It is a client-side software program that provides app development utilities such as design features, dynamic typing, interface, classes, and optional typing. Dart is designed to work on both the server and the browser.
Advantage of Flutter
- Flutter is an open-source development toolkit supported by Google. It allows developers to post questions and access various documents via open developer forums.
- Flutter can be used to create mobile apps for both iOS and Android.
- Flutter will assist you in developing an application for six different platforms simultaneously. Operating systems for which you can develop applications include iOS, Windows, Linux, Android, macOS, and the Web.
- Flutter uses the Dart programming language, an object-oriented programming language that is simple to write and quick to compile into native code.
- Flutter assists you in developing an MVP that is cross-platform compatible and provides a high-quality user experience. These features will entice many buyers, allowing them to fund the project.
Advantage of Dart
- Dart is a relatively simple language that anyone can learn quickly.
- Dart allows for simple editing and testing of even the most minor code sections.
- Dart includes performance-enhancing features such as JIT and AOT. Developers can use JIT’s Hot Reload feature, while AOT aids in application startup and execution.
- Dart is an excellent place to start coding because it has an easy-to-understand, illustrated guide.
- Dart has a straightforward user interface known as DartPad. This interface eliminates the need to configure or install this framework before using it. You have to write the Dart code and then click the Run command to run it.
Syllabus of Flutter and Dart Course in Chennai
PART 1: Flutter – An Overview
- What is Flutter?
- How is it essential to build mobile apps?
- How to set up an environment for development?
- Why do we need to use Flutter?
- What do you know about Dart?
PART 2: Deep Dive on Flutter Environment Set up
- How to set up your environment?
- Do you know how to install Flutter SDK?
- How to install Android Studio?
- Do you know how to set up Android Emulator?
- How to install Xcode in Mac?
- How to set up Xcode iOS simulator in Mac?
PART 3: Flutter Architecture
- An Overview of Flutter Architecture
- Do you know how to build a Flutter app?
- How to work with assets in Flutter?
- Deep Dive on Flutter’s Reactive Framework
- Deep Dive on Flutter Dev Tools
- How to use container widgets?
- What do you know about layout column and row widgets?
- How to use icon widget?
- How to build your own widget?
- Deep Dive on stateful widgets?
- What is the state in Flutter?
- How to work with List?
- How to navigate between activities?
PART 4: User Inputs and Forms
- How to handle user inputs?
- How to restrict inputs?
- What is a form?
- Form Validation and saving
- Deep Dive on UI Widgets
PART 5: Build UI
- How is flutter useful for Android and iOS dev?
- How is flutter useful for react naive dev?
- Deep Dive on Gestures and Animations
- What do you know about Box Constraints?
- What do you know about assets and images?
- Deep Dive on Internationalization
- What do you know about accessibility?
- How to use Tab Layouts?
- Deep Dive on Fragments
PART 6: Data Modelling
- Deep Dive on Data Modelling
- How to handle permissions?
- How to detect platforms and detect codes?
- Do you know how to display real time map location?
- How to get the real time location of a user?
- How to use a device camera within an app?
- Do you know how to access storage of devices?
- How to crop image functionality?
PART 7: Packages and JSON
- How to use and develop packages?
- What is JSON?
- Deep Dive on JSON Parsing
- What do you know about JSON encoding and decoding?
PART 8: Flutter IDE and tools
- How to use Flutter IDE?
- How to use hot reload?
- Do you know how to test and debug your app?
- Deep Dive on performance profiling
- How to inspect your UI?
- How to perform build and release for android/ios apps?
- What do you know about continuous deployment with fastlane?
- How to deploy on the app store?
Flutter and Dart Certification
The Flutter and Dart Certification Training is a highly desirable certification that can help you land a remarkable play in giant organizations. The accreditation also directs you on the right career path, allowing you to build a reliable and productive pro career, with our instructors providing career advice as needed. If you have a Flutter course completion certificate from us, it will enhance your resume. Our mentor will assist you in clearing the exams and getting certified.
- AFD 200 – Flutter Certified Application Developer
- Dart Certified Application Developer
Job opportunities in Flutter and Dart
Flutter and Dart are in high demand these days, as it is used by many well-known web apps, including Alibaba and Google ads. Many businesses in the financial services, gaming, and video streaming industries benefit from the Flutter features. In our Flutter and Dart Course, you will learn how it increased enterprise productivity. Smartphones have emerged as the preferred platform for developing a wide range of applications. Banks, TV broadcasters, universities, shopping malls, and other businesses have moved from websites to mobile applications.
Android and iOS devices influence the mobile device market share. It has resulted in Android and iOS application development being among the first skills in the IT industry and available IT jobs. It has sparked the interest of many businesses. As the popularity of apps grows, enterprises strive to create user-friendly apps. As a result, companies invest heavily in Flutter developers only to develop high-quality apps for their businesses. And that’s why training Flutter is the best route to getting high-paying jobs. The average annual salary for an android and Flutter Developer in India ranges from 2.3 Lakhs to 12.5 Lakhs. Signup for Flutter and Dart Training in Chennai
The following are the some of the job positions in Flutter and Dart
- Mobile App Developer
- Flutter & Dart App Developer
- Senior App Developer
- Flutter Developer
- Dart Developer
- Why should you select us?
- You will learn the Flutter and Dart framework to build web and mobile applications once you complete the Flutter and Dart Training in Chennai.
- We offer the best Flutter and Dart Course in Chennai for students who want to start their career in Cloud Computing.
- Our trainer’s teaching skill is excellent, and they are very polite when it comes to clearing doubts.
- We conduct mock tests that will be useful for your Flutter and Dart Interview Preparation.
- Even after completing your Flutter and Dart Training in Chennai, you will get career support from us.
- We know the IT market, and our Flutter and Dart course content is in line with the latest trend.
- We provide classroom training with all essential preventative precautions.
- We provide Flutter and Dart Online Training on live meetings with recordings.