Android Training Course in Chennai
BITA Academy provide Best Android Training Course in Chennai for anyone who has passion to be an Android App Developer. Call us if you want to learn Android App Developer Course in Chennai from our industry experts. Many of them has started even an Android Development company after completing the Android Certification Course and earned in millions of dollars. We have trained more professionals and that is one factor BITA Academy is the Best Android Training Institute in Chennai.
Why is Android Training important to develop Android Apps?
Android is without a doubt THE biggest mobile platform in the world, with over 80% market share and over 1 billion devices sold in 2016 alone. You will gain the skills necessary to create Android apps that provide a high quality, consistent user experience using the Android architecture components. You will learn more about it only if you complete the Android App Development Course in Chennai. It is also for anyone who wants to learn how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps – knowing how computers work opens new doors to our awesome digital world. Contact us if you want to know Android Training Course fees in chennai.
Java is a fantastic language to learn, allowing you to make apps for PC, Mac and the web, as well as Android. Android app discovery is very superior to the App Store and your android app has a far better chance of being sold in best price. So the points discussed above shows that Android app training courses is important if you want to be a certified Android App Developer.
Why should you learn Android App Development Course?
This Android Course will teach you how to build real, marketable apps by cloning WhatsApp, Uber and Instagram. You will learn to install the Android Studio and you will build a Favorite Places app, before working your way up to WhatsApp, Uber and Instagram clones. You will learn all the latest Android N features, including App Permissions and Android Pay. Join our Best Android Course in chennai and be part of the Expert Android App Developers community.
You will discover the power of Android app development, and obtain the skills to dramatically increase your career prospects as a software developer. Android is continually being updated, so OLD versions of the operating systems will have features from the latest version that you will learn from Android Training Course Chennai. It is called AppCompat, which is a set of support libraries used to make apps developed with newer versions, work with older versions. Your skill level is increased so your app reaches more users, which means more downloads, which means more money. Our Android App Development Course will teach you all concepts of Android that will help you to be Android 7 Programmer.
Android Training Chennai Course Syllabus
PART 1: Introduction to Android Studio
- What is Android?
- History and Version
- Software Set up
- What is Android Studio?
- How to Set up Android Studio?
- Write your first code with Hello Android Example
PART 2: Deep Dive on Android Functions
- What is Dalvik Virtual Machine?
- Software Stack
- Android Core Building Blocks
- What is Android Emulator?
- How to use AndroidManifest.XML file and R. Java File?
- How to Hide Title Bar?
- Screen Orientation
PART 3: Deep Dive on Java
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Arrays and Maps
- If Statements
- Classes and Objects
- What should you know about App Number Shapes?
PART 4: Android Components
- What is Activity?
- What is Service?
- Deep Dive on Broadcast Receiver?
- Content Providers
PART 5: User Interface Widgets
- What is Toast and Custom Toast?
- Toggle Button
- Image Button
- Alert Dialog
- Rating Bar
- Date Picker in Android
- Time Picker in Android
- What is Progress Bar?
PART 6: Deep Dive on Intent
- Activity Lifecycle
- Activity Example
- Implicit Intent
- Explicit Intent
- Pending Intent
- Sticky Intent
PART 7: Explore Android Menu
- What is Option Menu and Context Menu?
- What is pop up Menu and how to use it?
PART 8: Layout Manager and Adaptor
- Relative Layout
- What is Linear Layout and Frame Layout?
- Overview of Grid Layout and Table Layout?
- Deep Dive on Array Adaptor and Array List Adaptor
- Base Adaptor
PART 9: View
- Grid View
- Web View
- Scroll View
- Search View
PART 10: Fragment and List Fragment in Android
- What is Fragment?
- Life Cycle of Fragment
- How to create a Fragment?
- What is DialogFragments?
- How to add Fragment to Activity?
- How to use FragmentManager in Android?
- What is FragmentTransaction?
- How to Add Fragment without User Interface?
- How to Implement BackStack?
PART 11: Deep Dive on Android Service
- What is Android Service?
- Overview of Android Service API?
- Difference between Android Started Service and Android Bound Service.
- What is Android Unbound Service?
- Android Service Lifecycle
- Real Time Examples for Android Service
- What is Android IntentService?
PART 12: Data Storage and SQLite
- Shared Preferences
- What is Internal and External Storage?
- What is SQLite?
- SQLite Spinner Concepts
- Overview of SQLite ListView
PART 13: JSON and XML
- What is JSON Parsing?
- What is XML Parsing?
PART 14: Deep Dive on Content Provider and Threads
- Fundamental Concepts of Content Provider
- What is Contact Content Provider?
- Other Built-in Content Providers
- How to Create Custom Content Provider?
- Deep Dive on Content URI
- Overview of ContentResolver
- How to Share Information from custom content provider?
- Overview of Threads that runs on User Interface thread
- What is a worker thread and runnable thread?
PART 15: Animation
- What is Android Animation API?
- How to use Android Drawable class?
- Real Time Example for Android Animation
- Overview of Android Rotate Animation
- What is Android Fade Animation?
- Android Zoom Animation
PART 16: Device Connectivity
- Bluetooth Tutorial
- List Paired Devices
- How to use Wi-Fi and Camera?
PART 17: Overview of Android Web Services
- What is a Web Service?
- Difference between SOAP and Restful web Service.
- Android Restful web service example with java servlet
- How to store data in external Oracle Database?
- Verify Data in Android with external Oracle Database
PART 18: Social API Integrations
- Facebook Integration
- Google plus Integration
- Twitter Integration
- Ad Mob Integration
- YouTube Integration
PART 19: Overview of Network Data Transmission and Usage of Image Loaders
- How to transmit network data through different modes/
- What is ImageLoaders API and how to use?
PART 20: Firebase integration
- What is Firebase in Android?
- How to store data using Firebase?
- How to Send Push Notifications Using Firebase?
- Twitter Integration using Firebase
PART 21: Concepts of Material Design
- Overview of SnackBar Implementation
- How to use Floating Labels?
- How to use Floating Action Buttons?
- Card Views
- Navigation Drawer Using Material Design
- What is Recycler view?
- Google Calendar
- How to use CollapsingtoolbarLayout?
- Elegant Button
- How to Use SD Cards?
- Maps, GPS, Location based Services
- Accessing Phone services (Call, SMS, MMS)
- Overview of Sensors
PART 22: Real Time Projects in Android Training Course
BITA Academy offers Best Training for Android App Developers.
- We offer best hands on training with real time Projects for Android App Development in Chennai.
- Professionals who has passion to develop mobile-based apps likes our Android App Development Training in Chennai.
- We have completed Android Online Training for our Students who stays abroad. They are completely satisfied with our quality of android training provided.
- Our Trainer has more than 10 years of experience and you will get an opportunity to interact with him during the Android Course Period.
- Our Android Course Content explains it all and our assignments sounds interesting.
- You will implement the android concepts real time.Don’t wait for a miracle to happen. Join our Android Training Course in Chennai and make it happen.
- And we will offer you Android Course Completion Certificate once you complete our Android Course.
- So its easy for you to develop android apps once you are good in all basic concepts.
- College students and mid aged kids shall learn this course. we see many young talents launching their own apps in store.