Android Training in Chennai
Do you desire the best Android certification course? BITA provides the top Android Training in Chennai. Our modules will thoroughly cover Android Studio’s features, components, widgets, menu, and advanced concepts to prepare students for industry standards. You will learn about the newest and most innovative tools, such as Android N features like App Permissions and Android Pay. With the aid of this Android training in Chennai, you can create Android projects and learn more about AppCompat, a group of support libraries used to make apps created for newer versions work with older ones.
What is Android?
Android is an open-source mobile operating system created specifically for touchscreen mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. It is based on a modified version of the Linux kernel. The Open Handset Alliance, a group of developers, creates Android, which Google financially supports. An operating system built on the Linux kernel, a GUI, a web browser, and end-user applications that can be downloaded are all included in the Android platform.
Roles and Responsibilities of Android Developer
- Create and develop cutting-edge Android applications.
- Test code at the unit level for robustness, considering edge cases, usability, and general dependability.
- Getting rid of bugs and enhancing application efficiency
- Work together on the definition, design, and delivery of new features with cross-functional teams.
- Work with external APIs and data sources.
- Work on application performance enhancement and bug fixing.
- Continually seek out, assess, and practice new technologies to maximize development effectiveness.