iOS Training in Chennai
BITA Academy offers best iOS Training in Chennai-Ramapuram, Madipakkam, Ashok Nagar. You will learn to build iOS apps for iPhone and iPad and our iOS developer course in chennai covers all the important concepts and techniques to build iOS apps.
Things to know about iOS Development Training in Chennai
Developing iOS apps is an incredible skill but many software developers feels that it develops lot of creativity skills for them. You will explore not just the code but also the most important ideas and techniques that you need for iOS development. You will learn the most current and latest tools, which is Xcode 9 and the Swift 4 programming language. This iOS Training Course in Chennai will help you to create iOS projects and know more about the complete architecture. This allows you to build iOS user interfaces that can automatically adjust themselves to work on multiple devices. And you will learn to build apps with data driven controls and navigation controls.
Prerequisites for iOS Developer Course in Chennai
You should have the latest version of MacOS, if you are doing Apple development. And you have to install Xcode on the Mac which is available free in the app store. In the apple developer world, everybody uses Xcode. Some developers might add extra tools but most of them use Xcode and it includes everything for developing across all Apple platforms. You should have basic knowledge on object oriented programming language. That is ok if you do not know. We are here to help you as we cover these concepts in our iOS Course. This is one reason BITA Academy is rated as the best iOS Training institute in chennai.
Why do you need to attend iOS Training Classes in Chennai?
Many developers like to learn a new technology by just throwing themselves in to the deep end. Find some sample projects and just start tweaking things and writing code, pick everything up as they go. And that does work for some things. It does not tend to work very well here, because it underestimates the significance of what we are dealing with. Swift may be a new language in iOS which is less than 10 years old but this is built on top of Apple’s great history. Swift was released in 2014 and it has become the language of choice for iOS development. We can still use Swift to work with existing older Apple frameworks and libraries, which is written in C Programming language. But success in iOS development doesn’t come from just knowing the syntax of Swift.
Xcode is used to design user interfaces that can automatically adjust to different iOS devices, which is referred to as an adaptive layout. We use Xcode for debugging our apps, for unit testing and user interface testing. We can use it for data modeling and for version control. It even includes things like 3D level editors and particle editors for game development. Feel free to contact us if you are looking for the best mobile application development training in chennai.We have the second area of the developer tools, now Xcode obviously the central piece here.
iOS Training Course Syllabus
PART 1: Introduction
- What is MAC OS?.
- Deep Dive on MAC OS Versions.
- How to create an iOS Project in Xcode?
- How to learn iOS?
- Basics of Xcode
- How to add and arrange simple UI Elements?
- How to add simple functionality?
PART 2: What should you know about Objective-C?
- Classes and Methods
- Properties and Methods
- OOPS in Objective C
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Dynamic Typing and Dynamic Binding
- Arrays, Set and Dictionaries
- Categories and Protocols
- Xib and StoryBoard
- What is Interface Builder?
- How to create and build simple iOS apps?
- UIState Preservation
- How to view app sandbox and crashlogs?
PART 3: Building single view apps
- Learn about UIKit Framework
- Define Views and Hierarchies
- How to access Subviews and Downcasting in Swift?
- Model View Controller (MVC) in iOS
- Connect View Objects with Actions and Outlets
- How to create and troubleshoot Actions and Outlets?
PART 4: Creating and Configuring iOS Tables
- Configure an iOS Table View
- Add an iOS Table View and Data Source
- Implement an iOS Table View with Sections and Headings
- Implementing iOS Table View Delegate Behavior
PART 5: Define Custom Table Cells
- How to reuse iOS Table View Cells?
- Switching Table View Cell Styles
- Configure Table View Cell Styles
PART 6: Create iOS Apps with Multiple Screens
- Define iOS Apps with Multiple View Controllers
- Choose a Navigation Method for Multiple View Controllers
- How to add a Navigation Controller to an existing project?
- How to create a tabbed application?
PART 7: Using Auto Layout and Stack Views
- Create an Adaptive iOS UI with Auto Layout
- How to position View Objects with Constraints?
- Add and Edit Auto Layout Constraints
- Troubleshooting Auto Layout Constraints
- Create Flexible Layouts with iOS Stack Views
- Add and Configure Stack Views
PART 8: Create Adaptive UI using Traits and Size Classes
- Customise an iOS UI with Traits
- Introduce iOS Size Classes
- Create Storyboard Variations
- Adding and Customizing Variations
PART 9: Connecting it all together
- How to add a Toolbar and Switch?
- Analysing View Hierarchies
- Extend the Model and Controller
- How to add Swipe Actions to an iOS Table Views
- How to reset the list?
- Add an Alert Controller
PART 10: Final Touch
- How to include image and App icons?
- Create an iOS App Launch Storyboard
Fundamental features of an iOS app
There are many features in iOS that you will learn when you complete iOS Training classes in Chennai. Apple Often update the version of iOS with new features added and the latest version is iOS 13. You have lots of features in iOS 13 such as dark mode, hidden features, custom fonts etc. You have plenty of data persistence options to choose from an iOS. Managing data is essential to building dynamic apps. Having the ability to choose a technology for saving data is critical to your career as an Apple developer Bluetooth technology is deeply connected to our daily lives. Multiple industries rely on Bluetooth to help solve problems, provide entertainment, and create enjoyable experiences. You should know core Bluetooth and the process to build iOS BLE apps with Bluetooth.
Obviously, the introduction of Swift was a huge change in iOS development over the last 8 years and this change seems to be huge for an iOS developer. Implementing a layout seems to be very easy in the early days of iOS development because there was just one screen size. Memory Management in iOS is efficient and this is one important feature that will be covered in our iOS course in Chennai. The iOS ecosystem has grown in millions over the years. There are more than 1.3 billion active iOS devices and iOS developer has access to most important software markets in the world.
iOS Exams and Certification
BITA Academy certification is recognized by all major IT companies around the globe. We Provide certificate for all students after completion of iOS course. Your resume will have an extra value add if you have an iOS course completion certificate from us or from any of the reputed iOS training institute in chennai.
Best iOS Training institute in Chennai
- We have trained more than 1000 professionals and we are proud to say that our industry experts offer top rated iOS training in chennai. Check out our google reviews for more details.
- We will share the iOS course content and course materials for reference that can be used anytime.
- Our Real time iOS Projects and assignments will give you great exposure to important iOS concepts that is covered during iOS classes in chennai.
- We offer iOS Training in Velachery for students who stays nearby that location to make use of this opportunity.
- Limited Batch Size and recorded training sessions are some of the key features of BITA Academy.
- We help you prepare for interviews and provide 100% Placement assistance.
- Call us if you want a free demo for iOS training course in Chennai.