UiPath Training in Chennai
Are you interested in receiving professional Uipath Training? You may convert most repetitive operations to UI Automation with the help of BITA Academy’s Top UiPath Training in Chennai. The most crucial RPA issues will be covered in detail for you. To close gaps between various sources and keep track of the activities taken by machines as part of process automation, UiPath uses RPA functionalities. Our UiPath Training in Chennai will help you better understand these ideas and teach you how RPA provides the most incredible experience for these clients.
What is UiPath?
Robotic process automation software is produced by the international software business UiPath. For extensive end-to-end automation, UiPath is an automatic process automation tool. It makes use of already-in-place systems to reduce disruption. For quick company transformation, UiPath software provides solutions for businesses to automate routine office processes. It utilizes a variety of techniques to automate tedious processes.
Roles and Responsibilities of UiPath Developer
- Designing automation procedures to meet an organization’s operating requirements.
- Using any RPA tool’s scripting and coding features to fix automation problems.
- Providing knowledge in the creation and integration of systems as well as reviewing the code and design.
- Establishing new automation with practical and straightforward automation tools.
- Keeping records of the automation techniques
Syllabus for UiPath
Part 1: An Overview of Robotic Process Automation
- What is RPA?
- How did RPA evolve?
- Future of RPA
- How is RPA different from Automation?
- Benefits of RPA
- Types of Bots
- App Areas of RPA
- How RPA works?
- What do you know about RPA methods?
- Key Things to consider in RPA
- List of RPA tools
Part 2: An Overview of UiPath
- What do you know about UiPath platform?
- Deep Dive on Components
- How to install UiPath Community Edition?
- Types of Templates
- User Interface
- Domains in Activities
- Workflow Files in UiPath
Part 3: Process Components, Recording & Scraping
- UI Automation Activities
- System Activities
- Imports Panel
- User Events
- App Integration
Part 4: Data Manipulation, Workflow and Automation
- Data Manipulation
- How to Automate Virtual Machines?
- An Overview of Native Citrix Automation
- Text and Image Automation
- PDF Automation
Part 5: Deep Dive on Program, Debug and Logging
- How to handle Errors?
- Project Organization
Part 6: Orchestrator Community Edition and Other RPA Tools
- UiPath Orchestrator Overview
- Deep Dive on Orchestrator activities
- An Overview of Orchestrator CE
Part 7: Implement REFramework
- An Overview of REFramework
- How to Use State Machine Layout?
- Workflows of the Framework
- Exception Handling & Logging
- Rules of Developing a Process using REFramework
UiPath Certification Training
UiPath certification is essential because it shows the candidate’s ability to perform effectively in a given role. This can help them get better job opportunities and be more successful in their future endeavors. The certification will give you critical insights into which solution would work best for your business, helping you make informed decisions about what products to purchase. UiPath offers a certification exam indicating your knowledge of the UiPath software and robotics process automation industry. You will be qualified to pass the exam after finishing the Training—Signup for UiPath Training in chennai.
- UiPath Certified RPA Associate (UiRPA)
- UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD)
Job Opportunities in Uipath
The RPA industry offers a wide range of options. The most significant job path for you if you’re seeking to engage in a talent profession is a career in RPA. According to Indeed, this industry is expanding rapidly and offers very lucrative jobs and fulfilling careers. RPA is employed in several sectors, including telecommunications, healthcare, banking, and insurance. Businesses use this software extensively to process applications, manage billing systems, etc. Due to its success, RPA has established itself as a recognized technology that many sectors value. The average yearly income for RPA developers in India is 5.0 Lakhs, with salaries ranging from 2.8 Lakhs to 10.0 Lakhs.
The following are some of the job positions in UiPath
- RPA Developer
- RPA Engineer
- RPA Technical Lead
- RPA Solutions Senior Developer
- RPA Consultant
- RPA Administrator
- RPA Business Analyst
Why should you select us?
- You will now convert most repetitive operations to UI Automation once you complete the UiPath Training.
- We offer the Best UiPath Training in Chennai for Professionals and students who want to start their careers in Robotic Process Automation.
- Our trainer’s teaching skill is excellent, and they are very polite when clearing doubts.
- We conduct mock tests that will be useful for your UiPath Interview Preparation.
- Even after completing your UiPath Training, you will get lifetime support from us.
- We know the IT market, and our UiPath Content aligns with the latest trend.
- We provide classroom training with all essential preventative precautions.
- We provide UiPath Online training on live meetings with recordings.