Blue Prism Training in Chennai
Are you looking for outstanding Blue Prism Training? BITA Academy offers Blue Prism Training in Chennai as part of Robotic Process Automation Training. This Blue Prism Training Program was designed to benefit college students and IT professionals. In real-time, you will also comprehend the many components of Robotic Process Automation and Engage in Blue Prism Live projects. As a result, you will improve your analytical skills, which are necessary for an RPA Developer to develop unique automation solutions.
What is Blue Prism?
Blue Prism is a software development company that creates industry robotic process automation (RPA) software that allows businesses to automate complex, end-to-end procedures. By automating manual, rule-driven, repetitive back-office activities and boosting accuracy by establishing a “Digital Workforce,” Blue Prism software enables corporate operations to be agile and cost-effective. It is an IT solution that supplements traditional business solutions such as Business Process Modeling (BPM) and front-office technologies linked with productivity.
Roles and Responsibilities of Blue Prism Developer
- The primary responsibility of a Blue Prism Developer is to design robots on the Blue Prism platform, which is primarily responsible for developing a robotic process through code.
- Participating in solution design following business needs
- Excellent awareness of business requirements as well as technical details
- Analyze business requirements to design functional and non-functional system requirements.
- Participating in the code peer review process design adherence
- Adherence to best practices for code creation, reviews, and releases.
- Capability to resolve difficulties quickly after go-live
Syllabus of Blue Prism
PART 1 : Robotic Process Automation Concepts
- So Why do we need to automate repetitive tasks/process?
- What is Robotic Process Automation?
- How does Robotic Process Automation works?
- So what is RPA development methodology and lifecycle?
- List of Robotic Process Automation Tools
PART 2 : Introduction to Blue Prism
- Full Installation of Blue Prism Software with the Server
- Blue Prism Architecture
- Blue Prism Dashboard
- Overview of Blue Prism Modules
PART 3 : Blue Prism -Getting started with Process Studio
- Overview of Process Studio
- How to Run a Process
- Understand Basic Skills
- More about Process Validation
- So What is Decision stage?
- So What is Calculation Stage?
- Understand Data Items
PART 4 : Blue Prism – Different kind of Process Flow
- Circular Paths
- Controlling Play
- Set next Stage
- Collections and loops
- Layers of Logic
- Pages for Organization
PART 5 : Blue Prism – Inputs and Outputs Scope
- Input Parameters
- So what is Stepping and Pages?
- Data Item Visibility
- Data Types
- Understand Output Parameters and Start-up Parameters
- So what is Control Room and Process Outputs?
PART 6 : Blue Prism – Get Started with Business Objects
- Introduction to Object Studio
- Business Objects
- Action Stage
- Inputs and Outputs
- Understand The Process Layer
PART 7 : Blue Prism – Object Studio
- Creating a Business Object
- Application Modeller
- Spying Elements
- Attributes and Attribute Selection
- Attach and Detach
- Action Inputs and Outputs
- Data Items as Inputs
PART 8 : Blue Prism – Overview of Error and Case Management
- Error and Case Management
- What is Exception Handling?
- Recover and Resume
- How to Throw Exceptions
- Preserving the Current Exception
- So what is Exception Bubbling?
- So What is Exception Blocks ?
- Exception Handling in Practice
PART 9 : Blue Prism – Case Management
- Queue Items
- So what isWork Queue Configuration?
- Pause and Resume
PART 10 : Blue Prism – WORK QUEUES
- How to Create Work Queue
- Work Queue Features like
- Work Queues – Defer Item
- Understand Work Queues – Tag and Tag filter
- Work Queues – Priority
- Encrypt Work Queues
PART 11 : Blue Prism – Additional Features
- Safe stop
- Collection Actions
- Choice Stage
- So what is Logging and Log viewer?
- System Manager
- Process/Business Object Grouping
- So What is Process and object References?
- Export and Import
- Release Manager-Packages and Releases
PART 12 : Blue Prism – Consolidation Exercise
- Order system Process
- Consolidation Exercise Checklist
- How to Submit your Completed Solution
PART 13 : Blue Prism – Advanced Features
- What is Undefined Collections?
- Data Item Initialisation
- Data Item Exposure
- Code Stage
- Run Mode
- Initialise and Cleanup
- Attribute Match Types
- Dynamic Attributes
- Active Accessibility
- Application manager Mode
- Global Clicks and Keys
- Environment Locking
- Command Line
- Resource PC
Blue Prism Certification Training
Certifications are a signal of quality, as demonstrated by the delivery of quality work by qualified Blue Prism specialists. We have developed the most comprehensive connected RPA certification programme in the industry. The Certification Program raises awareness of the breadth and depth of our Blue Prism offering. After completing our Blue Prism Training in Chennai, you will be eligible to complete Blue Prism certifications. We provide excellent support to our students as they prepare for Blue Prism Certifications and Exams.
- Certified Blue Prism Developer
- Certified Blue Prism ROM Architect
- Certified Blue Prism Solution Designer
- Certified Blue Prism Technical Architect
Job Opportunity in Blue Prism
Blue Prism is the most popular Robotic Process Automation Software Platform, and most successful businesses must develop new solutions to increase revenue. RPA Blue Prism is the future, and we have outstanding work opportunities in the RPA industry with competitive pay packages. Customer satisfaction is essential, and organizations will gain from employing Blue Prism for RPA. Data analytics is a significant element of Blue Prism; many businesses employ it because it is cost-effective. Blue Prism makes it simple to include artificial intelligence and other capabilities, laying the groundwork for the digital transformation businesses require today. A new hire in Blue Prism development will earn more than 2.5 lakhs annually. Blue Prism RPA Developer salaries in India range from 3.5 Lakhs to 11.7 Lakhs per year, with an average yearly income of 5.5 Lakhs. Sign up for Blue Prism Training in Chennai.
The following are some of the job positions in Blue Prism
- Blue Prism Developer
- Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- Business Analyst
Why should you select us?
- You will learn how to develop your robotic process through coding once after completing the Blue Prism Training.
- We offer the Best Blue Prism Training in Chennai for Professionals and students who want to start their careers in Robotic Process Automation.
- Our trainer’s teaching skill is excellent, and they are very polite when clearing doubts.
- We conduct mock tests that will be useful for your Blue Prism Interview Preparation.
- Even after completing your Blue Prism Training in chennai, you will get lifetime support from us.
- We know the IT market, and our Blue Prism Content aligns with the latest trend.
- We provide classroom training with all essential preventative precautions.
- We provide Blue Prism Online training on live meetings with recordings.