Python Training in Chennai
Do you wish to study one programming language with many career opportunities? Then Python is the way to go. BITA Academy’s Python Training in Chennai is a comprehensive program designed to help you master key programming concepts such as Conditional Statements, Syntax, Strings, Shell Scripting, Error Handling, Data Operations, Loop Statements, Web Scraping, and Lambda functions under the guidance of python expert.
What is Python?
Python is an object-oriented, dynamically semantic, interpreted high-level programming language. Built-in data structures at a high level, make it ideal for Rapid Application Development and as a scripting or bridge language for connecting existing components.
Python is widely used for web and software development, task automation, data analysis, and visualization. Python has been used by many non-programmers, such as accountants and scientists, for various everyday tasks, such as arranging finances, due to its relative ease of learning.
Advantages of Python
- Python is simple to grasp and know, so many people recommend it to newcomers. In comparison to other popular languages such as C/C++ and Java, you need fewer lines of code to achieve the same result.
- Python is a good programming language to use. Python’s ease of use allows programmers to focus on the job at hand. They don’t need to spend hours learning the programming language’s syntax or function.
- Python is a powerful language, which implies that it runs code line by line. Whenever an error occurs, the program is paused and the error is reported. Python only displays one error, even if the program has multiple. This makes debugging easier.
- The programmer does not have to declare variables or their data types. Python has no clue what kind of variable we’re working with until we run the code. During execution, it allocates the data type automatically.
- Python’s standard library is enormous, and it contains practically all of the functions required for your work. As a result, you won’t need to rely on third-party libraries.
- To run the program on different systems, you must update your code in various languages, such as C/C++. With Python, however, this is not the case. You only have to write it once, and it may be used wherever. You should, however, avoid including any system-dependent functionality.
Why should I learn Python?
- Python is the future program for Data Science, AI, and Machine Learning.
- In a decade, the number of Python developers has climbed considerably.
- After obtaining certification, software development, data analysis, and server-side Web applications are some of the most sought-after occupations for Python specialists.
- Python currently has over 10 million developers all around the world. In the following years, it is expected that the numbers will continue to climb.
- Python’s use in major projects has been widely increased by multinational organizations such as Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM, Accenture, etc.
Why Do Data Scientists Prefer Python to Develop Web Applications?
- Python offers additional versatility in machine learning and provides various programs used in Data Science. Because they work with such large amounts of data, data scientists prefer to use Python standard libraries.
- Python is a scripting language used by data scientists to work with tabular, matrix, and statistical data. It also makes use of well-known standard libraries like Matplotlib and Seaborn.
- Python provides characteristics that can be utilized to create better data analytics solutions that offer numerous metrics for businesses to analyze data. This would assist companies in making crucial business decisions based on these data trends to increase revenue.
- Python also aids data mining organizations in properly handling data by providing better insight, identifying trends, and correlating data.
- Python training can assist you in understanding how Data Scientists use the Python programming language in their work.
- It contributes significantly to the development of deep learning algorithms, which aid in creating artificial neural networks that mimic the activity of the human brain.
Syllabus for Python
PART 1: Introduction
- Python Installation
- Hello world program
- Using Anaconda Juypter
PART 2: Overview
- Python Interpreter
- Run as a source file
PART 3: Variables and Data Types
- Data Types
- Type conversion
- Keywords and Identifiers
- Variable Assignments
- Multiple Assignments in a single line
- Reading Input from the keyboard
- Formatting strings
PART 4: Operators and Expressions
- Arithmetic operators
- Comparison operators
- Shorthand Operators
- Logical Operators
- Bitwise Operators
- Membership Operators
- Identity Operators
PART 5 : Conditional and Control statements
- If Else
- Nested if
- For loop
- While loop
- Combination of conditional and control statements Data Structures
- Examples and Practice Questions
PART 6 : Functions
- Required arguments
- Keyword arguments
- Default arguments
- Variable-length arguments
- Keyworded variable length arguments
- Defining Function Local ,Global and Nonlocal variables
PART 7 : Strings
- Methods of String
- Manipulation of String
- Palindrome program
- Number of words in a sentence
- Iterating all the characters in the string value
PART 8 : Data Structures
- List Comprehension
- Map,Lambda and Filter Method
PART 9 : Object oriented Programming
- Working with __init__method
- Types of inheritance
- Data abstraction
- Types of polymorphism
PART 10 : Multithreading
- Sleep() method
- Thread properties
PART 11 : Exception Handling
- How to Handle Exceptions
- Try, Except and Finally Modules
- Different Type of Exceptions
PART 12 : File handling
- File Properties
- File opening
- Writing in a file
- Reading a file
- Using with to open a file
PART 13 : Advanced Concepts
- Higher-order function
PART 14 : Modules
- Importing Modules
- Sub modules
- Example for modules
Python Certification Training
A Python professional certification is intended for programmers, software developers, and IT professionals. It’s a tool that allows industry professionals to demonstrate their programming abilities to employers and peers. Professional certifications are significant because having your abilities validated by a private entity can help you advance in your career. Python certification programs are intended to encourage industry excellence and ensure that specific Python knowledge and skills are recognized. There are several Python certifications that you could be interested in pursuing. Pearson Vue, an electronic testing business, administers the tests for several of them. Job Opportunities in Python.
Completing a certificate program may be sufficient to impress employers in some situations. On the other hand, a professional qualification carries more weight and will help you get better employment and promotions. Candidates who want to start a career in software development can register in BITA Academy’s Python Training in Chennai, which will lead to a prosperous professional path. Candidates can pursue other applicable global certifications in addition to BITA Academy’s Python Course Completion Certification to expand their professional prospects.
- Certified Entry-level Python Programmer (PCEP)
- Certified Associate in Python Programming (PCAP)
- Certified Professional in Python Programming (PCPP1)
- Certified Professional in Python Programming (PCPP2)
- Expert in Python Programming
Job opportunities in Python
Python has successfully led the chart of the top programming languages in the contemporary technological world and is one of the most promising occupations for techies. Learning Python will open up more job opportunities for you than you might expect, both at home and abroad. Other potentially exciting options include computer graphics, game creation, web development, finance and trade, security and penetration testing, Scientific and mathematical computing, scripting, network mapping, geography, and data science. It’s totally up to you how you employ Python’s advantages. In the Artificial Intelligence (AI) sector, there is a lot of research going on, and Python plays an integral part in AI Machine Learning initiatives. Python is also utilized in Big Data since it allows parallel computation and may be used with Hadoop. In India, an entry-level Python Developer might expect to receive between Rs. 3,50,000 and Rs. 4,25,000 per year. Sign up for Best Python Training in Chennai.
The following are the some of the job positions in Python:
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer.
- Python Engineer
- Python/ Django Developer
- Python App Developer
- Python Back End Engineer
- Python Back End Architect
- Python Back End Develop
- Python Full-Stack Developer
Why should you select us?
- We provide the best Python training in Chennai from industry experts with years of expertise.
- Our real-world projects, which you will work on during the Python course, will ensure that you become an expert Python programmer.
- Ranked as the Best Python Training Institute in Chennai Ramapuram.
- Instructors ensure that online python classes in Chennai are engaging and interactive, making learning fun.
- The real-time project domains are discussed.
- We conduct mock tests that will be useful for your Python Interview Preparation.
- Even after completing your Python Training in Chennai, you will get career support from us.
- As a result, the teaching techniques, tools, and subjects we choose for this Python Certification Course are centered on the present competitive employment market.
- We provide classroom training with all essential preventative precautions.
Related Python Blogs
Things you should know to run Python Programs | Data Scientist Prefers Python for Web Development | What is Python?
Full Stack Developer Course in Chennai
Automation Anywhere Training in Chennai
Web Design Training in Chennai
Blue Prism Training in Chennai
Frequently Asked Questions
Who will be my Trainer?
We will arrange for a counselling session with you first to understand your requirements and based on it, we will allot any one of our trainer who are industry experts and has real time working experience in this field.
Do I have a backup session if i miss a class?
Yes. We will arrange a back up session for you if you miss any one of the classes. But we request you to be regular for the classes as we have limited training sessions for a course.
Do i need to hold a laptop to attend classroom training?
Yes, you need to have a laptop to attend our classroom training sessions. We will provide you the software details that are required for the course.
Will you help me in the software installation process?
Yes. Our tech team will assist you on the software installation process that is required for the course program and we will guide or offer technical support if in case you face any issues during the course period.
Do you offer any course materials?
Yes. We have a proper process in place to share with you the materials and codes that we will be used in this course program.
Shall i use BITA classroom facility for practise sessions?
Yes, you can walk in walk in any time to our office for practise sessions. Our support team is always available to support you.
What about the course fees?
You can call us or walk in to our office to provide you more details on it.
Will i get any certificate after the completion of the course?
Yes. we Provide certificate after completion of the course that will add more value to your profile for anyone who plans to attend job interviews.
Is there any group discounts available?
Yes. we offer good discounts for professionals or students who join as batches. Please call us for more details on the current offers that is going on.
Do you offer Corporate Training for this course?
Yes, we offer corporate training at the best price ensuring that there is no compromise in the quality. Call us for if you need support there.