Playwright Automation Training
Do you want to know how automation testing will develop soon? Shortly, Playwright is anticipated to rank among the most widely used web automation tools. Because we know IT industry trends, BITA Academy offers Playwright automation training from qualified experts. The training will begin with the fundamentals. Beginning with Playwright’s fundamentals, the course will also cover data-driven testing, authentication scenarios, Python, Pytest framework, Playwright Selectors, and other topics.
What is Playwright Automation?
Advantages of Playwright Automation
- Self-waiting APIs. Interactions by playwrights automatically wait for ready elements. This makes reliability better and makes test authoring easier.
- Timeout-free automation. Playwright receives browser signals such as network requests, page navigations, and page load events to avoid the need for sleep timeouts that lead to sluggishness.
- Efficient parallelism using browser contexts. Use browser contexts to reuse a single instance of a browser across various parallel, isolated execution environments.
- Selectors for resilient elements. The Playwright can choose elements using user-facing strings like text content and accessibility labels. These strings are more resilient than selectors closely coupled to the DOM structure.
- Strong network control. To stub and mock network requests, the Playwright introduces context-wide network interception.