Openshift Training in Chennai
Do you want to learn openshift from a professional? BITA offers the best Openshift Training in Chennai. We will cover openshift with DevOps and Admin in this training. Our professionals make you understand the concepts of Containers, Docker, Kubernetes, Clusters and more. Our mentor will teach you how to install, set up, manage, deploy, scale and monitor openshift clusters using Kubernetes.
What is Openshift?
Red Hat, a multinational cloud and open-source software contributor, offers OpenShift as a Platform-as-a-Service container management system. OpenShift is a container-based application development, deployment, and management platform. It provides a self-service platform for developing, modifying, and deploying applications on-demand, allowing for shorter development and release cycles. Containers are self-contained processes executed in their environment, regardless of the operating system or infrastructure. The OpenShift Container Platform combines Docker with Kubernetes and provides an API for managing them.
Advantages of Openshift
- OpenShift is the most widely used Kubernetes orchestration platform, yet it has more features than the original Kubernetes.
- As an administrator or developer, OpenShift provides a default feature-rich graphical interface that allows you to build, deploy, scale, monitor, and implement virtually every Kubernetes task from a web browser. For every developer, it is clear and straightforward to use and time-saving.
- OpenShift is a container platform that lets you design, launch and manage your application across all cloud service platforms using the same web interface.
- Python, Java, PHP, Go, Node.js, and Ruby are among the programming languages supported by OpenShift.
- It includes pre-built application templates in many of these languages and frameworks to help you get started quickly.
- OpenShift also features an image registry that uses the source-to-image functionality to seamlessly integrate OpenShift with DockerHub or Red Hat and simplify managing container images via image streams. OpenShift can also access your private image registry.
- On the OpenShift platform, there is a certified Jenkins container integration that may be combined with additional tools to create a complete CI/CD infrastructure.
- To avoid account compromise, OpenShift provides role-based access control (RBAC), ensuring that each developer only has access to the functionality they require.
- You can quickly add new virtual machines to the cluster using the Ansible playbooks and installers.
- It also has auto-scaling, which allows for the automated addition of more virtual machines to the cluster as the workload grows.