Salesforce Analytics Training in Chennai
Is Einstein Analytics the ideal tool for me in terms of visibility? Are you a business that deals with money? Do you use Salesforce to manage sensitive data? Then you’ll need a Salesforce Analytics Training in Chennai is the right choice for you, and it gives you the kind of visibility you need to prevent data breaches. BITA pledges to grasp Salesforce Analytics and advanced Einstein metrics skills, ensuring data visualization, import, alter, and publish data from many sources for business database solutions are met under the supervision of a real-time analyst.
What is a Salesforce Einstein Analytics?
Einstein Analytics is a tool that allows you to see what’s going on in your Salesforce environment. Whether you’re using Salesforce for Sales, Marketing, or Service, this visibility tool provides insight into the data (such as contacts, campaigns, or accounts).
How does Einstein Analytics work?
Einstein Analytics generates dashboards and insights by connecting directly to CRM data. You don’t have to use Salesforce to use Einstein; you can link other CRMs and use it for general business information, according to Salesforce. The insights provided by the application are designed to give users quick access to prospective business prospects and other areas of growth that help businesses prosper.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Salesforce Analytics
- The Einstein Analytics Developer will be in charge of creating and providing a variety of dashboards for various marketing departments.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Prepare a technical design based on the high-level design and business needs.
- The analyst is also in charge of performing ad-hoc analysis on significant volumes of data and reporting the results to the company’s owners or management team.
- Perform Salesforce module build and test execution based on technical designs and industry standards, assuring desired code quality.
- Execute a peer review and a quality check.
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Skills
- Salesforce Integration, Salesforce Configuration, Customization
- Sales-Service Cloud, Salesforce Lightning, SFDC Integration
- Agile methodology
- Integration framework, patterns, and practices
- Integration of SF with external applications,
- Apex code, Triggers, Classes with configuration
- Troubleshooting skills, deployment process, and tools