IoT Training in Chennai
Want to learn IoT Training in Chennai in real time ? . we teach you with real kits so that you will understand how Internet of Things work. Call 9566004616 for more details.
So Register today for free demo classes with our industry experts.
What is Internet of Things (IoT)?
It is a term coined by Kevin Ashton who is a British technology pioneer. He worked on radio frequency identification that conceived a system of ubiquitous sensors. These sensors connects the physical world to the Internet. And moreover things, Internet, and connectivity are the three core components of IoT. We will get the real benefit when we close the gap between the physical and digital world. And this will help in reinforcing and self improving systems.
AWS has built IoT specific services, such as AWS Greengrass and AWS IoT. They help you collect and send data to the cloud. They will make it easy to load and analyze that information. And this will provide the ability to manage your devices. All these benefits will help you to develop applications that fit your needs.
Why choose BITA for Internet of Things Class?
BITA designed this IoT course for beginners and professionals who wanted to start or empower their skills on IoT. We assure that our IoT training makes you perform like a IoT expert in the real time environment by delivering infallible IoT along with the following objectives and takeaways of this IoT training course.
- Industrial experts as trainers.
- 18*7 whatsapp support.
- Flexible Timings.
- Story Line Teaching.
- Real Time Examples.
- Online trainings offered.
Contact us immediately. If you are in search for IoT Training in Chennai,BITA is the best place.
About the Course
This course has IoT project which focus on all key concepts in IoT. Class room training is more interactive and it has real time demos.
As a result, you can increase your visibility and increase your efficiency and draw real connections between different components of IoT.
Internet of Things Course Content:
- What is IoT?.
- Latest updates in the IoT industry
- IoT Market in different domains
- AC and DC Current
- Basic Components
- Brief Overview on Tools
Hands on Session:
- Overview of Arduino
- What is Raspberry Pi?.
- Other IoT Modules
- Networking Basics:
- What is Network?.
- LAN and WLAN
- Client and Server Concept
- Private and Public Network
- Static IP and Dynamic IP Address
- Dynamic DNS Concept
- Wireless and Bluetooth
- IoT protocols
IoT on Cloud:
- What is Amazon Web Servers?.
- AWS IoT Implementations
- IoT Architecture Flow
- Basic IoT Lab setup
- Case Study
- Hack Internet of Things
- Secure IoT devices
Hands on Session:
- Automation and watch Home with IoT
AWS IoT Setup
Real Time Projects for IoT Training in Chennai
So you can reach out to us at 95600-4616 for registration or submit an Enquiry form for us to reach you.
Above all you can learn other technologies from us and it includes Java,Selenium,IoT,Data Science,AWS,MEAN Stack.
So what will you learn in this IoT Course?
The Main aim of this IoT certification training is to:
- Assess the vision and introduction of IoT
- Understand IoT Market perspective
- Apply Data and Knowledge Management and use of Devices in IoT Technology
- Understand State of the Art – IoT Architecture
- Classify Real World IoT Design Constraints, Industrial Automation in IoT
Since it is a managed cloud platform, it allows connect devices and interact with cloud applications and other devices. Furthermore it can support billions of devices and trillions of messages, and can process and route those messages to AWS endpoints and other devices. Another feature is that you can keep track of and communicate with all your devices, all the time, even when they don’t connect.
So Why do we need to learn Internet of Things ?
At the start, we had the network; we saw a new communication technology. Another new way to bring people together. Back then, as we created this technology, we saw a glimpse of future that this would create. But no one knew. And finally TODAY is that future.
Internet traffic has grown in a significant manner since the 60’s. It has reached a Zettabyte in 2016 more than we expected.
Our mobile devices are more powerful than the supercomputers 20 years ago. Mobile Data Traffic grows too much than we expected, gets doubled every year. And now with the cloud, we connect the physical world and the internet, using micro sensors and network. We are intelligent and thus we make everything around us intelligent.
As By 2020, 50 billion things will connect to the network. And this is a start, here’s to the next 20 years, here is to the network, here is to the humanity.
So Internet of Things presents a wonderful career opportunity and we are here to flourish your career with our impeccable trainers and super training quality.
Finally,you have to learn this technology from the best team and that’s why we are here.
We provide Best IoT Training in Chennai.
So Who should learn IoT course?
The participants must have the following prerequisites to learn this IoT online training course:
Assess Basics Computer Knowledge. Knowledge on C / C++ / Embedded C would be beneficial but not mandatory since we would cover basics as part of this training.
What’s more attractive in BITA?
- Our Instructors are full time employees working as Architects, Technical Leads or Managers for Fortune 500 companies
- Our Trainers are passionate about teaching and conduct these sessions for BITA.
- Their experience and knowledge helps them bring real world projects and scenarios
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- So The teaching methods / tools / topics we chose will rely on the current competitive job market.
How to become an IoT certified?
There are no specialized certifications in IoT, but some skills within IoT might have certifications. Some of such certifications you can see down below:
- IoT Advanced Internet of Things Specialization
- Networking and security certification
- Certified Internet of Things Specialist (CIoTS)