Are you eager to study MicroStrategy from experts? BITA Academy provides Best MicroStrategy Training, the most versatile tool for business intelligence and data discovery. Another critical concept to understand attributes, which you will learn about in our Microstrategy BI Training in Chennai. It would help if you also comprehended that we must map the logic of an enterprise business so that a computer may understand it. Microstrategy Training will assist you in gathering and preparing data for this tool, and you will become an expert in working with its object model. You should also know how to acquire the data in a playable format. You’ll learn about data sets and how to import data into Microstrategy’s web and desktop applications. This will assist you in creating reports from unmodeled data and strategies for importing data from diverse sources such as flat files, web sources, and so on.
What is Microstrategy?
Microstrategy is a business intelligence platform that assists in analyzing internal and external data to make business choices. This MicroStrategy object model connects the database to the business logic. Microstrategy will determine the most logical code to return the most needed information. With the help of this tool, you may undertake several degrees of data analysis, and this MicroStrategy training will teach you how to obtain data.
Roles and Responsibilities of MicroStrategy Developer
- Lead BI design and development activities, identify hazards, and offer risk reduction plans as a MicroStrategy Developer.
- All steps of the Software Development Life Cycle must be designed, implemented, and maintained. (SDLC)
- Design Microstrategy Projects while ensuring that all needs are addressed.
- Support database design with BI analysts, Data Analysts, and Data Modelers.
- Advanced knowledge of BI report creation and development
- Participate in the entire software development life cycle and give Microstrategy & BICS development experience.
- Participate in the reviews and validation of the comprehensive technical design for business applications with the Solution Designer to ensure alignment with business requirements.
- Understand technical requirements and design documentation for reports.