Best SAP FICO Training in Chennai
SAP FICO is an important module that stores the financial data and its transactions. It is the pillar of SAP as this is an efficient app for finance related functions. SAP FICO is the most popular product and you will study in detail when you complete our SAP FICO Training in Chennai. This app translates in to good and steady need for FICO professionals. SAP FICO professional has to design and build ERP Solution as per enterprise need. They will work with client finance team closely and help enterprise for efficient business planning. Our SAP FICO Course in chennai will help you to get a better job and we will train you well to meet the enterprise expectations. We offer training with real time examples and our trainers has good years of experience in this field.
You have to discuss with our trainer first to know your needs and then we suggest the right module that suits you. Our free demo session helps you to interact with our trainer and you can share your demand to align the course as per your need. Our training session is live and you can walk into our office anytime if you want to work out. We conduct frequent checks with our trainers and student to sort out the issues if there is any. And we prefer students to take this course online if they has any distance issues. Feel free to contact us anytime if you want to do this SAP FICO Course
BITA Academy – Best SAP FICO Training Institute in Chennai
- Once you complete our SAP FICO course in chennai, you will gain enough confidence to work in real time projects.
- We offer best SAP FICO Training for students who wants to learn more about ERP apps.
- Our trainer teaching skill is excellent and they are very polite when it comes to clearing doubts.
- We conduct mock test that will be useful for your Hadoop Interview Preparation. Call us if you want to know more about our SAP FICO Training Institute in Chennai.
- You will get lifetime support from us even after you complete the course.
- We have a good knowledge in IT market and our course content is in line with the latest trend.
- And anyone who looks for a career in SAP shall contact us anytime.
- We offer SAP FICO Training with placement assistance that helps our students to find a job in the IT field.
Syllabus of SAP FICO Course in Chennai
SAP FINANCE Module
PART 1: An Overview of SAP
- Deep Dive on SAP R/3 Architecture
- What do you know about ASAP method?
PART 2: Deep Dive Organization Structure
- Define Company
- How to Define Company Code?
- Assign Company code to company
- Define Business Area
- Define Credit control area
- Assign co code to credit control area
PART 3: Financial Accounting Global Settings
- Define Fiscal Year Variant
- Assign Company code to Fiscal Year Variant
- Define Posting Period Variant
- Open and Close Posting Period Variant
- Assign Company code to Posting period variant
- Define Field Status Variant
- Assign Company code to Field Status Variant
- Define Doc Number Ranges
- Define Posting Key
- How to Define Document Types?
- Define Tolerance group for Employees
- Assign Users to Tolerance group
- Maintain Global Parameters
PART 4: General Ledger
- Define Chart of Account
- Assign Company code to Chart of Account
- Define Account Group
- Define Retained Earnings Account
- Create General Ledger Account
PART 5: Accounts Payable
- Define Vendor Account Group
- Create Number Ranges for Vendor Accounts
- Assign Number Ranges to Vendor Account Groups
- Create Sundry Creditors G/L Account
- Maintain terms of payment
- Define Tolerance group for Vendors
- Create Vendor Master Data
- Automatic Payment Program
PART 6: Bank Accounting
- Create Bank Key
- Define House Bank
PART 7: Accounts Receivable
- Create Customer Account Groups
- Create Number range for customer accounts
- Assign Number ranges to customer account group
- Create Sundry Debtors G/L account
- Define Tolerance group for customers
- Customer Payment Terms
- Create Customer Master Data
- Dunning Procedures for Customer Configuration
PART 8: Tax Process
- Specify structure for Tax Jurisdiction code
- Maintain Tax code
- Assign Tax codes for Non-Taxable transactions
PART 9: Asset Accounting
- Define Chart of Depreciation
- Assign Company code to Chart of Depreciation
- Specify Account Determination
- Create Screen Layout Rules
- Maintain Asset Number Range
- Create New Asset Classes
- Maintain Depreciation Key
- Determine Depreciation Area in the Asset Class
- Assign General Ledger Account
- Define Screen Layout for Asset Master Data
- Define Screen Layout for Asset Depreciation Areas
- Create Asset Master Data
SAP Controlling Module Training
PART 1: Product Costing
- Define Overhead keys
- Maintain overhead cost elements
- Define Calculation Basis
PART 2: Cost Element Accounting
- How to Activate reconciliation ledger?
- How to deactivate reconciliation ledger?
PART 3: Profit Center
- Create profit Center
- Create Profit Center Group
- Maintain plan versions
- Maintain Operating Concern
PART 4: Cost Center Accounting
- Create Controlling Area
- Assign Company Code to Controlling Area
- Maintain Number Ranges for Controlling Documents
- Create Primary Cost Element
- Create Secondary Cost Element
- How to Create Cost element group?
- Create Cost Center
- Create Cost Center Group
- Do you know to Create Cost Center hierarchy?
- Create Assessment Cost Element
- Define Cost center categories
- Maintain Settlement Profile
SAP FICO Certification and Exams
We Provide certificate for all students after completion of SAP FICO Training. Your resume will have an extra value add if you have a SAP FICO course completion certificate from us or from any of the reputed SAP FICO training institute in Chennai. We are here to help you if you want to know anything related to SAP Course.