Tableau Training in Chennai
Do you want to learn more about Tableau but don’t know where to start? BITA provides the Best Tableau Training in Chennai in international standards. Our Tableau professionals assist you in mastering data visualization and its architecture, Business Intelligence tool, and reporting. Our tableau modules include the concepts of filters, parameters, maps, graphs, dashboards, table calculation, Tableau Prep Builder, Tableau Desktop, Charts, LOD expression, Table online and more.
What is Tableau?
Tableau Software is an American interactive data visualization company focused on business intelligence. Tableau is the most powerful, secure, and flexible end-to-end analytics platform. It allows users to build numerous charts, graphs, maps, dashboards, and stories to represent and evaluate data and make business choices.
Advantages of Tableau
- Tableau delivers robust data discovery and exploration, allowing users to answer critical questions quickly.
- Tableau does not require any prior programming knowledge; users with no prior experience can get started building visuals right away.
- It can link to various data sources that aren’t supported by other BI products. Tableau allows users to build reports by combining and blending data from many sources.
- Tableau Server provides a centralized location for an organization’s published data sources to be managed.
Elements of Tableau
- Tableau Desktop aids in the creation of reports, dashboards, and stories through the use of various charts and graphs. Tableau Desktop worksheets and dashboards can be shared both privately and publicly.
- Tableau Server is mostly used in enterprises to exchange workbooks and reports created with Tableau Desktop among several teams. You can seek information in everyday language, and AI-driven interpretations for your data will be provided.
- Tableau Online is a cloud-based analytics platform that allows users to publish dashboards and share findings. Cloud databases such as Amazon Redshift and Google BigQuery can be accessed. It refreshes data from web programs like Google Analytics and Salesforce automatically.
- Tableau Public is open to use, but you can’t save the worksheets you produce locally. They can be uploaded to Tableau’s public cloud, which can be accessed and viewed by anyone. Because of the absence of privacy choices, any user can access and download files stored in the cloud.
- Tableau Reader is a free, open-source program that lets users view and interacts with Tableau Desktop reports.
- Tableau Mobile offers interactive samples that allow users to verify data and reports from anywhere. With a touch of your hand, you can pick, filter, and fine-tune the data using the mobile app.