Salesforce Training in Chennai
Are you searching for Best Salesforce Training in Chennai? Step into BITA. It is the Best Salesforce Training institute in Chennai. Our Real-time Expert Mentors give comprehensive preparation in the Salesforce Admin, Developer, and Lightning modules to assist you with turning into a specialist in salesforce. We will help you to customize salesforce for your own business.
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce.com is a CRM tool to manage customers, accounts, and sales to grow an enterprise’s revenue. You can access this tool from anywhere using browsers, smartphones, or tablets. Salesforce is a cloud platform, and it offers an API that you will learn in our Salesforce Training.
Advantages of Salesforce
- Easy to customize and upgrade without any breaking.
- Stretch out your ability to sell, administration, and market with pre-coordinated applications on AppExchange.
- Make the experience representatives need to sell quicker and finish our Lightning stage. Demonstrated to drive productivity and development, this set-up of market-leading products increases revenue and decreases cost.
- Maintain your entire business from a single Mobile APP. Help workers move quicker and are more valuable with the Salesforce Mobile App.
What will one learn in the salesforce course?
- Retrieve data from API
- Object Manager feature
- Schema Builder is a tool that gives a different view of the objects
- How to manage relationships with schema builder and define extra fields for a ToDo record
- To create a tab component in salesforce which gives us a default page layout to make a record
- Layout controls in real-time
Syllabus of Salesforce Course in Chennai
PART 1: An Overview of CRM
- What is CRM?
- How CRM can help business?
- Evolution of CRM
- Business Value of CRM
- How do customers see benefits in CRM?
PART 2: Sales Cloud
- A Brief View of existing features
- Deep Dive on Leads and Opportunities
- How to add a Lead and an account?
- How to edit an account record?
- Do you know to add a product to an opportunity?
- Sales ID
- How to add a task?
- Microsoft Outlook
- How to log a call?
- A Brief View on Document Tab
- Web to lead
- Web to case
- What do you know about assignment and auto response rules?
- A Brief view on Sales Automation
- How to convert a lead?
- Team Contacts
- How to add an opportunity?
- How to create a view?
- Activity History
- How to submit a case?
- A Brief View on Campaigns Partner Roles Portals
PART 3: Standard SFDC App
- Deep Dive on CRM Content
- Deep Dive on Entitlement
- What do you know about Service Contracts?
- Deep Dive on Customer and Partner Portal
PART 4: Salesforce.Com
- An Overview of Products
- Deep Dive on Sales Cloud
- What do you know about jigsaw?
- What do you know about service cloud?
- A Brief View on remedy force
- Deep Dive on Social Chatter
- What do you know about Radian 6?
- A Brief View on Custom Force.Com, DB.com and Heroku
- What do you know about App Exchange?
- Deep Dive on Editions and Pricing
PART 5: A Brief View on Service Cloud
- How to research and resolve cases?
- How to communicate the outcome?
- Do you know how to automate case management?
- How to capture and associate cases in an efficient way?
- How to improve productivity?
- Do you know how to manage cases?
PART 6: Security
- Deep Dive on User Security and Authentication
- What do you know about session security network?
- A Brief View on Security Tokens
- Deep Dive on Data Security
PART 7: Standard Objects
- Price Bank
- Deep Dive on CRON Trigger
PART 8: Manage Users
- What do you know about queues?
- Permission Sets
PART 9: How to Secure and Share Data?
- What do you Object Level Security?
- Deep Dive on Field Level and Record Level Security
- A Brief View on Field Accessibility
- Record Types
PART 10: Automate Business Process
- What do you know about Object Formulas?
- How do I use them?
- Business Rules
- A Brief View on Visual Force
- Best Practises
- A Brief View on Predefined function
PART 11: Global
- A Brief View on Advanced Currency Management
- How to translate User Interface?
- Import and Export
PART 12: Analytics
- How to run Dynamic Reports?
- A Brief View on Custom Report Types
- Deep Dive on Dashboards
- An Overview of Analytic Snapshots
PART 13: Link, Tabs and Label / Monitor your Org
- How to import Data Wizard?
- Deep Dive on APEX Data Loader
- How to debug logs
- Do you know how to email logs?
- Login History
- How to view and set up the Audit Trail?
- Deep Dive on Time based workflow
- How to schedule a job?
- Outbound messages
- Deep Dive on Apex Job Queue
- How to import Queue?
- A Brief View on Mass Email Queue
- A Brief View on Case Escalation Rule Queue
- Deep Dive on Entitlement Process Queue
How did BITA become the best Salesforce Training Institute in Chennai?
- We will assist you with turning into a specialist in Building Customized applications utilizing salesforce CRM with active experience conveyed by ensured specialists.
- Our modules will give in and out information on Development lifecycle and deployment, Administration, Application Architecture, APP Builder, Salesforce lightning, integration, sharing and visibility, APex, visual force, salesforce Marketing, Data Architecture and Management, mobile strategy, etc.
- BITA is especially concerned about your career growth. Once you get an endorsement from BITA, You will clear the Global Salesforce Certification tests.
Salesforce Certification Training courses in Chennai
BITA enhances your profile by doing the following certification courses!
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Technical Architect Certification
- Salesforce Application Architect Certification
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
- Salesforce Business Analyst
Job opportunities in Salesforce
Salesforce has moreover evolved as a famous work expertise. Occupations mentioning Salesforce capacities are growing fast regardless of your perspective.Average Salesforce pay in India is ₹ 12.6 Lakhs for workers under one year of involvement for 4 years. Begin learning Salesforce Training in Chennai and develop your chances.
The following are some of the Salesforce Job Positions:
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce App Builder
- Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Implementation Expert
- Salesforce Marketers
- Salesforce Pardot
- Salesforce Architect
Why should you select us?
- Our Salesforce course content is crisp, and it covers both basic and advanced features.
- Our Salesforce Trainer has more than ten years of experience in IT, and you will know about it once you take a free demo session.
- Read our google reviews to find out why BITA Academy is best for Salesforce Training in Chennai.
- You will get real-time hands-on training from the Best Salesforce Training in Chennai.
- And we offer Salesforce Corporate Training for companies who approach us with such interest.
- You can clarify any queries you have with our trainer anytime. You can call us about the Salesforce course Syllabus from a Salesforce authorized training partner in Chennai.
- We conduct mock tests and interviews for our students since we offer Salesforce training with placement.
Frequently Asked Questions
We will arrange for a counselling session with you first to understand your requirements and based on it, we will allot any one of our trainer who are industry experts and has real time working experience in this field.
Yes. We will arrange a back up session for you if you miss any one of the classes. But we request you to be regular for the classes as we have limited training sessions for a course.
Yes, you need to have a laptop to attend our classroom training sessions. We will provide you the software details that are required for the course.
Yes. Our tech team will assist you on the software installation process that is required for the course program and we will guide or offer technical support if in case you face any issues during the course period.
Yes. We have a proper process in place to share with you the materials and codes that we will be used in this course program.
Yes, you can walk in walk in any time to our office for practise sessions. Our support team is always available to support you.
You can call us or walk in to our office to provide you more details on it.
Yes. we Provide certificate after completion of the course that will add more value to your profile for anyone who plans to attend job interviews.
Yes. we offer good discounts for professionals or students who join as batches. Please call us for more details on the current offers that is going on.
Yes, we offer corporate training at the best price ensuring that there is no compromise in the quality. Call us for if you need support there.