PHP Training in Chennai
Are you interested in receiving professional training to become an experienced PHP developer? BITA provides Professional PHP Training in Chennai. Our modules will thoroughly cover Data Types, Control Structures, user-defined functions, debugging, and more. During training, students learned the basics of MySQL, how to create content management systems, and PHP approaches.
What is PHP?
PHP – Hypertext PreProcessor is the most popular open source, the all-purpose server-side scripting language used primarily in web development to construct dynamic websites and apps. Rasmus Lerdorf came up with it in 1994. PHP can perform any task associated with server-side scripting, also referred to as the backend of a website. In addition, PHP features various hash algorithms that can be used to encrypt user data, making it safe and dependable for usage as a server-side scripting language. These are some of PHP’s capabilities that qualify it as a server-side scripting language.
Roles and Responsibilities of PHP Developer
- Analyzing the needs of the application and the website.
- Creating practical PHP modules and writing backend code.
- Creating backend portals with a database that is optimized.
- Analyzing application and code problems.
- Integrating storage methods for data.
- Addressing front-end developers’ needs for integration.
- Web application testing and finalizing backend functionalities.
- Application feature updating and modification to improve performance.