Security Testing Training in Chennai
Do you want job-oriented Security Testing Training in Chennai? BITA Academy provides Security Testing Training in Chennai to help testing professionals learn the tricks and best practices for performing security testing in web apps. The realistic training courses will show you everything from the fundamentals to advanced techniques. Our mentor will teach HTTP basics, workflow, security testing, session management, and other topics. This course will provide you with an overview of web app security testing. It is a type of software testing that ensures apps are free of threats and risks that could result in significant losses. The course will teach students how to think like a security engineer when creating and executing a security test plan.
What is Security Testing?
Security testing is a software testing method that identifies a software application’s vulnerabilities, threats, and hazards and protects it from fraudulent intruder attacks. The goal of Security Tests is to identify all potential flaws and weaknesses in the software system that could lead to a loss of information, revenue, or reputation at the right hand of the Entire workforce or outsiders.
Roles and Responsibility of Security Testing
- Work with a team to identify their test requirements, such as the number and type of systems to be tested.
- Prepare penetration methods, scripts, and tests.
- Perform remote testing of a client’s network or on-site infrastructure to identify security flaws.
- Modeling data breaches to evaluate a system’s overall security.
- Generate reports and recommendations based on your findings, including the security issues discovered and the level of risk.
- In addition to identifying problems, you may offer advice on minimizing risks and methods for fixing or lowering security risks in systems.
- Inform management and relevant parties about your findings, risks, and conclusions.
- Acknowledge that flaws you discover may impact a business or a business function if they are not addressed.
Syllabus of Security Testing
PART 1: An Overview of Security Testing
- Why is Security important in web app?
- How to set up web app Platforms?
- Deep Dive on Burp Suite
PART 2: HTTP Basis
- What do you know about HTTP protocol?
- HTTP headers and methods
- What do you know about HTTP response codes?
- How to attack HTTP basic and digest authentication?
- Do you know to Conduct a brute force attack?
PART 3: WorkFlow
- Do you know to Analyze the attack surface?
- How to gather information?
- Do you know to find hidden URLs?
- Deep Dive on App workflow
Part 4: Deep Dive on Security Testing Concepts
- How to bypass client side controls?
- Deep Dive on SQL Injection
- What is Cross-site scripting (xss)?
- Different Types of Cross Site Scripting – Reflected, Stored and DOM based
- What do you know about HTML injection?
- What do you know about Broken authentication?
- Session Management
- What is Cross-site request forgery (csrf)?
- Deep Dive on Insufficient transport layer protection
- Unvalidated redirects and forwards
- What do you know about Cross origin resource sharing?
- Deep Dive on Local file inclusion vulnerability
- Insecure direct object references
- Do you know about HTTP response split?
PART 5: More about Session Management
- How to Attack session management?
- What do you know about HTTP response header injection?
- Deep Dive on Improper exception handling
- How to Perform Server side validation?
- Chaining XSS with other attacks
- How to target reset password?
- Do you know to target feedback functionality?
- Business logic flaws
PART 6: Different Types of Tools and Tricks
- Deep Dive on Thread modeling
- How to perform Open source web scan using tools?
- False positive removal tricks
- How to report vulnerability?
- Do you know to automate customized attacks with proxy tool?
- Analyze test results
- How to Prioritize Vulnerability?
- Deep Dive on App core defense mechanism
Security Testing Certification Training
The Security Testing certification measures your skills and experience against industry benchmarks. This certification is ideal for those who want to work in significant firms’ software Testing, Security Testing applications. This certification will help you advance your career and broaden your knowledge base. After completing Security Testing Training, we issue certificates to all educators. It will add value to your resume if you have a Security Testing certificate from us or any of the reputable Security Testing training institutes in Chennai. Candidates who still want to work in Security Testing can enrol in BITA Academy’s Best Security Training in Chennai, which will relate to a multifaceted and satisfying career.
- Security Testing Certification
Job Opportunity in Security Testing
Security testers have a bright job outlook, increasing demand in various industries. Many businesses, particularly banks and healthcare organizations, will need to improve their security to protect sensitive customer financial data and patient health information. Employer-specific education and experience requirements vary, but most entry-level Security tester positions require certification. Security testers with job experience are eligible for the highest-paying positions. Skilled certifications can also help candidates differentiate themselves. Security Tester salaries in India range from 3 Lakhs to 6 Lakhs per year, with an annual wage of 4.6 Lakhs. Sign up for Security Testing Training in Chennai.
The following are some of the job positions in Security Testing
- Security Tester
- Security Testing Lead
- Security Engineer
- Security Architect
Why should you select us?
- Once you complete the Security Testing Training in Chennai, you will learn how to secure web apps from threats.
- We offer the best Security Testing Course in Chennai for students who want to start their career in Software Testing.
- Our trainer’s teaching skill is excellent, and they are very polite when clearing doubts.
- We conduct mock tests that will be useful for your Security Testing Interview Preparation.
- Even after completing your Security Testing Training in Chennai, you will get career support from us.
- We know the IT market, and our Security Testing course content aligns with the latest trend.
- We provide classroom training with all essential preventative precautions.
- We provide Security Testing Online training on live meetings with recordings.
Frequently Asked Questions
We will arrange for a counselling session with you first to understand your requirements and based on it, we will allot any one of our trainer who are industry experts and has real time working experience in this field.
Yes. We will arrange a back up session for you if you miss any one of the classes. But we request you to be regular for the classes as we have limited training sessions for a course.
Yes, you need to have a laptop to attend our classroom training sessions. We will provide you the software details that are required for the course.
Yes. Our tech team will assist you on the software installation process that is required for the course program and we will guide or offer technical support if in case you face any issues during the course period.
Yes. We have a proper process in place to share with you the materials and codes that we will be used in this course program.
Yes, you can walk in walk in any time to our office for practise sessions. Our support team is always available to support you.
You can call us or walk in to our office to provide you more details on it.
Yes. we Provide certificate after completion of the course that will add more value to your profile for anyone who plans to attend job interviews.
Yes. we offer good discounts for professionals or students who join as batches. Please call us for more details on the current offers that is going on.
Yes, we offer corporate training at the best price ensuring that there is no compromise in the quality. Call us for if you need support there.