Appium Training in Chennai
Do you want to find out more about Appium? BITA Academy offers the Best Appium Training in Chennai, where you can learn about Appium, Android, IOS, and Native apps. Apps that are hybrid and more. Our Corporate trainers will assist you in learning coding standards and writing an efficient Mobile Automation script. You will know more about the Appium framework in our Mobile App Testing Training. All of our training is more concerned with practice than theory. We offer hands-on training that allows you to quickly test web applications at the end of the training program.
What is Appium?
Appium is an open-source automation tool that uses a webdriver to run scripts and test native applications, mobile-web applications, and hybrid applications on Android or iOS. Appium is a versatile cross-platform testing framework that allows testers to write test scripts for multiple platforms using the same API, including iOS, Windows, and Android. QAs can save time and effort using the same iOS and Android code.
Advantages of Appium
- It is a server that operates in the background.
- It can be synchronized with the TestNG testing framework to provide more features.
- Appium, which includes a UI Automator, can generate detailed information logs and has a clear reporting structure for better analysis of test results and improved debugging.
- It allows the reuse of the same code across multiple device platforms such as iOS, Android, and Windows. This saves a significant amount of time and effort.
- It gives QAs complete control over the back-end APIs and databases via test code. This aids in the evaluation of defects originating from back-end APIs or databases.
- Appium uses the standard automation APIs on all platforms, so testers do not need to modify or recompile the app under test. They do not need to have access to the application’s source code.
- It is cross-platform compatible, allowing the same tests to run on multiple platforms, increasing coverage.
- It provides real-time monitoring of tests, which makes their execution more robust.
- Appium enables the execution of test automation scripts on multiple Android or iOS sessions simultaneously using UI Automator, UI Automation, or Xcode9. This expedites testing and ensures scalability.
Syllabus of Appium
PART 1: An Overview of Automation Testing
- What do you know about Testing Process?
- Deep Dive on Automation Testing
- Different Types of Automation Testing tools
PART 2: An Overview of Appium and Mobile Automation Testing
- What do you know about Mobile Automation Testing?
- Selenium 3.0 and API
- Scope of Automation for iOS and Android Devices
- How to run the scripts on Emulators and Mobile Devices?
- Different Types of tools for Mobile Automation Testing
- Deep Dive on Appium and API
- Limits of Appium
- Why Appium?
- How Appium Works?
PART 3: How to install JDK, Maven and Android SDK?
- What is essential for Appium?
- How to install windows and set up?
- Install Java and set up Variables
- How to configure Maven and Android SDK?
- Do you know to configure Eclipse IDE?
- How to install Appium in Windows?
PART 4: How to Set up Appium?
- Download Appium GUI Tool
- Start Appium Server
- Run a Sample Test
- Kill Nodes
- What do you know about Appium Desiredcapabilities Class?
PART 5: Appium Inspector
- What is Appium Inspector?
- How and when to run it?
- Record and Play
- How to locate elements?
PART 6: UI Automator Viewer
- How to Open UI Automator Viewer through SDK tools kit?
- Different locator devices
- Locator Tags
PART 7: Object Locators
- How to locate elements on App?
- Locate elements with elements
- How to locate multiple elements?
- Find Element by Class Name and Id’s
- Find element by id and XPath
- How to use different functions inside UIAutomator Class?
PART 8: Basics of Android
- An Overview
- How to Share and Control Android Device Screen from PC
- Download Android Platforms using SDK Manager
- How to create Virtual Device and Emulators using SDK Manager?
- Install Apk file on Android Devices
PART 9: Run your first Test in Android Devices
- Set up Test Projects
- API References on Appium
- Desired Capabilities
- App Packages that launch activity of Android Apps
- How to Perform test in real devices?
- How to run test on emulators?
- Run your code for first test
PART 10: How to use UiSelector Class?
- Set Up Test Environment for Maven and JUnit
- Automate Facebook login contacts
- How to post status with project codes?
- How to delete post with user layout?
PART 11: Deep Dive on Mobile Testing Automation
- How to use Touch action class to perform drag and drop?
- How to Perform Click and Swipe?
- Do you know to perform Multi touch?
- Swipe Performance using screen coordinates
- Project Coding of Mobile gestures
- Mobile Web Automation
- How to get User agent?
- Identify Objects
- How to code for Mobile Web Automation Projects?
PART 12: Built in Apps by Android Automation
- Dial a Phone number
- Project code for Phone number
- Set up recurring alarm in Android Apps
Appium Certification Training
Appium Certification is a professional credential that clearly shows a user’s skills to undertake performance and load testing tasks. Young workers looking for work in IT companies, PSU IT departments, or MNCs will benefit significantly from the certification. Certification in the open-source Appium tool helps IT professionals, students, and software developers who would like to progress to automation testing of mobile applications. Appium certification validates your ability to test software applications using Appium. The certification benefits both professionals and students who work in software testing. Appium Certification is a professional credential that clearly shows a user’s skills to undertake performance and load testing tasks. Individuals eager to work as a Load Tester can enrol in BITA Academy’s Appium Training in Chennai, ultimately leading to a diverse, fascinating, fulfilling job.
- Appium Mobile testing Certification
Job Opportunity in Appium
Appium remains the first choice for app automation testing when it comes to mobile app testing, regardless of whether the application is native, hybrid, or mobile web, running on Android, iOS, or Windows. Because of the increased proliferation of mobile devices, software development is shifting to mobile platforms. To meet the increased demand, skilled professionals must develop and test mobile applications. Employees familiar with Appium earn an average of 20.3 lakhs, with most earning between 16.0 lakhs and 45.4 lakhs. Signup for Mobile Appium Training in Chennai.
The following are some of the job positions in Appium
- Lead Test Engineer
- Appium Test Engineer
- Automation Test Engineer
- Mobile Automation Tester
- Appium Tester
Why should you select us?
- Once you complete the Appium Training in Chennai, you will learn how to do performance tests and load tests using Appium.
- We are the best Appium Training institute in Chennai for students and professionals who want to start their career in software Testing
- Our trainer’s teaching skill is excellent, and they are very polite when clearing doubts.
- We conduct mock tests that will be useful for your Appium Interview Preparation.
- Even after completing your Appium Training in Chennai, you will get career support from us.
- We know the IT market, and our Appium course content aligns with the latest trend.
- We provide classroom training with all essential preventative precautions.
- We provide Appium Online training on live meetings with recordings.
Frequently Asked Questions
We will arrange for a counselling session with you first to understand your requirements and based on it, we will allot any one of our trainer who are industry experts and has real time working experience in this field.
Yes. We will arrange a back up session for you if you miss any one of the classes. But we request you to be regular for the classes as we have limited training sessions for a course.
Yes, you need to have a laptop to attend our classroom training sessions. We will provide you the software details that are required for the course.
Yes. Our tech team will assist you on the software installation process that is required for the course program and we will guide or offer technical support if in case you face any issues during the course period.
Yes. We have a proper process in place to share with you the materials and codes that we will be used in this course program.
Yes, you can walk in walk in any time to our office for practise sessions. Our support team is always available to support you.
You can call us or walk in to our office to provide you more details on it.
Yes. we Provide certificate after completion of the course that will add more value to your profile for anyone who plans to attend job interviews.
Yes. we offer good discounts for professionals or students who join as batches. Please call us for more details on the current offers that is going on.
Yes, we offer corporate training at the best price ensuring that there is no compromise in the quality. Call us for if you need support there.