Appium Training in Chennai
BITA Academy offers Best Appium Training Course in Chennai that will help you to perform the Best Mobile App Testing Training in Chennai. Call us if you need a free demo session for Mobile App Testing Training in Chennai from Industry Experts.
Best Appium Training in Chennai
Appium is an open source automation tool that is used to test mobile apps. Our Corporate trainers will help you learn coding standards and make you write an efficient script for Mobile Automation. You will learn more about the appium framework in our Mobile App Testing Training in Chennai. One should study the mobile automation framework if you want to be an expert and our Appium Training in Chennai will help you achieve that goal. You will learn to automate any hybrid and native apps once you complete our Mobile Test Automation Course in Chennai.
BITA Academy – Best Mobile App Testing Training Institute in Chennai
- Once you complete our Appium Training course in chennai, you will gain enough confidence to work in real time projects.
- We offer Best Appium Training for students who wants to learn it in interactive mode. This is one of the reasons, we have been rated as the Best Mobile App Testing Training Institute in Chennai.
- Our trainer teaching skill is excellent and they are very polite when it comes to clearing doubts.
- We conduct mock test that will be useful for your Interview Preparation.
- You will get lifetime support from us even after you complete the Appium Course in Chennai.
- We have a knowledge of the IT market and our Appium training course content is in line with the latest trend.
- In addition, anyone who looks for a career in Testing field shall contact us anytime.
Syllabus for Mobile Test Automation Course in Chennai
PART 1: An Overview of Automation Testing
- What do you know about Testing Process?
- Deep Dive on Automation Testing
- Different Types of Automation Testing tools
PART 2: An Overview of Appium and Mobile Automation Testing
- What do you know about Mobile Automation Testing?
- Selenium 3.0 and API
- Scope of Automation for iOS and Android Devices
- How to run the scripts on Emulators and Mobile Devices?
- Different Types of tools for Mobile Automation Testing
- Deep Dive on Appium and API
- Limits of Appium
- Why Appium?
- How Appium Works?
PART 3: How to install JDK, Maven and Android SDK?
- What is essential for Appium?
- How to install windows and set up?
- Install Java and set up Variables
- How to configure Maven and Android SDK?
- Do you know to configure Eclipse IDE?
- How to install Appium in Windows?
PART 4: How to Set up Appium?
- Download Appium GUI Tool
- Start Appium Server
- Run a Sample Test
- Kill Nodes
- What do you know about Appium Desiredcapabilities Class?
PART 5: Appium Inspector
- What is Appium Inspector?
- How and when to run it?
- Record and Play
- How to locate elements?
PART 6: UI Automator Viewer
- How to Open UI Automator Viewer through SDK tools kit?
- Different locator devices
- Locator Tags
PART 7: Object Locators
- How to locate elements on App?
- Locate elements with elements
- How to locate multiple elements?
- Find Element by Class Name and Id’s
- Find element by id and XPath
- How to use different functions inside UIAutomator Class?
PART 8: Basics of Android
- An Overview
- How to Share and Control Android Device Screen from PC
- Download Android Platforms using SDK Manager
- How to create Virtual Device and Emulators using SDK Manager?
- Install Apk file on Android Devices
PART 9: Run your first Test in Android Devices
- Set up Test Projects
- API References on Appium
- Desired Capabilities
- App Packages that launch activity of Android Apps
- How to Perform test in real devices?
- How to run test on emulators?
- Run your code for first test
PART 10: How to use UiSelector Class?
- Set Up Test Environment for Maven and JUnit
- Automate Facebook login contacts
- How to post status with project codes?
- How to delete post with user layout?
PART 11: Deep Dive on Mobile Testing Automation
- How to use Touch action class to perform drag and drop?
- How to Perform Click and Swipe?
- Do you know to perform Multi touch?
- Swipe Performance using screen coordinates
- Project Coding of Mobile gestures
- Mobile Web Automation
- How to get User agent?
- Identify Objects
- How to code for Mobile Web Automation Projects?
PART 12: Built in Apps by Android Automation
- Dial a Phone number
- Project code for Phone number
- Set up recurring alarm in Android Apps
Mobile App Testing Certification and Exams
We Provide certificate for all students after completion of Appium Training. Your resume will have an extra value add if you have a Mobile App Test Automation course completion certificate from us or from any of the reputed Appium training institute in chennai.