Core Java Training in Chennai
BITA Academy offers Best Core Java Training in Chennai which is useful for college students and freshers. This Core Java Course in Chennai covers the basics of core Java with real time examples. Call us if you want to attend free demo session from the Best Core Java Training Institute in Chennai.
Best Core Java Training in Chennai
This Core Java Course helps anyone to learn Core Java skills that will help software professionals to apply for Java Developer jobs. Once you complete the basics of Core Java Training, it will be easy for you to learn Spring framework and Android dev. Join our Core Java Training Classes in Chennai and see what our industry expert says.
BITA Academy – Best Core Java Training Institute in Chennai
- Once you complete our Core Java Training course in chennai, you will gain enough confidence to work in real time projects.
- We offer Best Core Java Training with placement assistance for students who wants to learn it in interactive mode. This is one of the reason, we have been rated as the Best Core Java Training Institutes in Chennai.
- Our trainer teaching skill is excellent and they are very polite when it comes to clearing doubts.
- We conduct mock test that will be useful for your Interview Preparation.
- You will get lifetime support from us even after you complete the Core Java course in Chennai.
- We have a knowledge of the IT market and our Core Java training course content is in line with latest trend.
- In addition, anyone who looks for a career in Java field shall contact us anytime.
Syllabus of Core Java Course in Chennai
PART 1: An Overview of Java
- Why do we need to use Java?
- Do you know about Two Paradigms?
- Different Java Versions
- How is Java different from other skills?
- Features of Java
- How to install Java?
- What is Java Virtual Machine (JVM)?
- Difference between JDK, JRE and JVM
- Deep Dive on Java Architecture
- What do you know about Java Bytecode?
- Text Editors
PART 2: How to write a simple Java Program
- Deep Dive on Java Program Dev
- What do you know about Java Source File Structure?
- Difference between compilation and execution
- How to rectify common errors?
- What do you know about lexical tokens?
- What do you know about literals and comments?
- Deep Dive on Command Line Arguments
PART 3: Program Basics
- Data Types
- Difference between Primitive and Non Primitive Data Types
- How to initialize and declare Variable?
- What do you know about Type Casting?
- Different Types of Operators
PART 4: Deep Dive on Loop Structure and Control Statements
- If Else
- Nested If
- Else If
- How to use SWITCH and CASE Statement?
- Do While
- Nested Loops
PART 5: Basics of Object Oriented Program
- What is Oops?
- Benefits of Oops
- Oops Design with real time examples
- Deep Dive on three Oops Principles
- Relation between Class and Object
- How to create class and Object?
- Deep Dive on User Defined Data Types?
- What do you know about custom Data Types?
PART 6: Deep Dive on Oops
- What do you know about class components?
- Different Types of Variables
- How do we use Variables?
- Multiple ways to initialize the object
- This Keyword
- Difference between static and instance block
- What do you know about Nested Classes?
PART 7: Inheritance
- What is Inheritance?
- Benefits of Inheritance
- Different Types of Inheritance
- Single Inheritance
- Deep Dive on Multilevel Inheritance
- Difference between Multiple and Hierarchical Inheritance
- Deep Dive on Hybrid Inheritance
- Difference between IS-A and HAS-A relationship
- How to use Super keyword?
PART 8: Abstraction
- What do you know about Abstraction?
- Benefits of Abstraction
- Abstract Keyword
- How to implement Abstract Methods?
- Benefits of Abstract Classes
- What is Interface?
- Implements Keyword
- How to achieve multiple inheritance with interface?
- Difference between Abstract Class and Interface
PART 9: Polymorphism in our Java Training
- What is Polymorphism?
- Different Types of Binding
- What is Method Overloading?
- Deep Dive on overloading conditions
- What do you know about method overriding?
- Difference between overloading and overriding
- What do you know about class casting?
- Design Patterns
PART 10: Encapsulation and Packages
- What do you know about Packages?
- Different Types of Packages
- Static Import
- Access Modifiers
- Deep Dive on Encapsulation
PART 11: Arrays and Strings
- What is Array?
- Use of Arrays
- Different Types of Arrays
- What do you know about Jagged Arrays?
- String Buffer and String Builder
PART 12: Exception Handling
- What is Exception?
- Different Types of Exception
- How to handle Exceptions?
- Multiple Catch block
- Finally Block
- Difference between throw and throws
- Custom Exception
PART 13: More about Oops
- What do you know about Varags?
- Enum Type
- Custom Annotation
- Different Types of Custom Annotation
- Object Class
- Wrapper Class
- Java Recursion
PART 14: Package
- Stream and its types
- How to read, write and copy files?
- What do you know about serialization?
- Deep Dive on Marker Interface
- Transient Keyword
PART 15: Database
- What is DB?
- What is MySQL?
- Parts of MySQL
- What do you know about operators and clauses in MySQL?
- Deep Dive on Functions and Procedures in MySQL
PART 16: JDBC
- What is JDBC?
- Different Types of Drivers
- How to load the drivers?
- Prepared Statement
- Callable Statement
- Result Set
PART 17: Multithreading
- What do you know about multithreading?
- What is Thread?
- Lifecycle of Thread
- Thread Classes and Methods
- What do you know about runnable Interface?
- How to create Thread?
- Do you know to work with multiple threads?
- Deep Dive on Java Synchronization
- What do you know about Interthread communication?
- Dead Lock
PART 18: UTIL Package
- Regular Expression
- What do you know about String Tokenizer?
- Deep Dive on Scanner and Date Classes
- Difference between Localization and Internationalization
- What do you know about Java Collections?
PART 19: Collections Framework
- What do you know about collection Interface?
- List, Set and Map Interfaces
- Cursors in Java
- What is the difference?
PART 20: Generics
- What do you know about generics in Java?
- Different Types of Generics
- Benefits of Generics
- Deep Dive on Custom Objects with Generic Collections
- What do you know about sorting in collections?
PART 21: Networking and Swings
- Basics of Networking
- Deep Dive on Socket Program
- What do you know about components in Swings?
- Deep Dive on Events Handling
PART 22: Features of Eclipse
- Difference between Default and Static method in an interface
- What do you know about Functional Interfaces?
- Deep Dive on Lambda Expression
- Difference between collection and concurrency API Improvements
- Deep Dive on Java I/O Improvements
- How to work with Eclipse?
- Deep Dive on Debugging
Java Certification and Exams
We Provide certificate for all students after completion of Core Java Training. Your resume will have an extra value add if you have a Java course completion certificate from us or from any of the reputed Core Java training institute in Chennai.
Frequently Asked Questions