OpenStack Training in Chennai
Are you interested in earning your OpenStack Administrator certification? BITA Academy provides the Best OpenStack Training in Chennai and will assist you in managing the OpenStack Cloud and Services, such as Nova, Neutron, Glance and others. You will learn everything from the basics to more advanced techniques in the practical training courses. You learned about OpenStack components and a management dashboard during mentoring, as well as about Cinder storage and how to connect host networks to internal virtual machines.
What is OpenStack?
An open-source platform called OpenStack is used to create and manage public and private clouds using shared virtual resources. It is a potent source app that enables companies to provide Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). The OpenStack Foundation successfully led its administration. A data centre’s diverse, multi-vendor hardware pools of processing, storage, and networking resources are managed by a software platform comprising interconnected components. Users can control it using RESTful web services, command-line tools, or a web-based dashboard.
Advantages of OpenStack for Business
- OpenStack’s platform on-demand, resource pooling, self-service, highly elastic, and measured service capabilities increase business agility, availability, and efficiency. To create your cloud infrastructure, OpenStack is essentially your key.
- Developers and IT personnel can access IT resources more quickly and effectively thanks to OpenStack’s orchestration and self-service capabilities. Developers can significantly shorten development and testing times and have more freedom to try out novel ideas because they can quickly and on-demand provision machines.
- Thanks to faster IT resource deployment, end users and business units won’t have to wait days or weeks to start using the connectivity services and applications they require. They would then be better equipped to launch and finish tasks sooner than before.
- OpenStack is compatible with many development tools and can run on bare metal or any number of hypervisors. Its compatibility with standard hardware gives you more freedom to select solutions based on a broader range of prices and skills.
- OpenStack makes it possible to build private, on-premise clouds, and it can aid in efforts to comply with regulations. You will have more control over access privileges, security protocols, and security policies if your cloud is located in your own data centre.
Syllabus of OpenStack
PART 1: An Overview
- Deep Dive on Linux Admin Commands
- An Overview of Cloud
- Compare between AWS and RackSpace Cloud
- What do you know about other cloud frameworks?
- An Overview of OpenStack
- Deep Dive on Components
PART 2: An Overview of Nova
- What is Nova?
- Deep Dive on Hypervisors
- Xen, LXC, KVM and VMWare
- Deep Dive on Architecture
- How to build a platform as a service using Docker/LXC?
PART 3: Glance
- What is Glance?
- What is the image format that it supports?
- How to create, upload and use an image?
- Deep Dive on Architecture
- Control flow
PART 4: Cinder
- What is Cinder?
- Storage Pools
PART 5: Swift
- What is Swift?
- Object Storage Properties
- Object Security
- An Overview of Architecture
- How to build a content delivery network?
PART 6: Neutron
- What is Neutron?
- Deep Dive on Architecture and features
- Control Flow
- How to create VPN?
- Deep Dive on Open vSwitch
PART 7: Cloud Security
- Deep Dive on Cloud Security groups
- Instance Access (SSH Keys)
- What do you know about Virtual Private Clouds?
- Deep Dive on DMZ’s
PART 8: Identity and Access Management
- An Overview of role based access control
PART 9: Horizon
- What is Horizon?
- Deep Dive on Architecture
- Control flow
PART 10: HEAT
- An Overview of Hot
- Deep Dive on IaC
- An Overview of template structure
OpenStack Certification Training
Administrators can obtain a variety of professional accreditations through OpenStack Certification. Those who want to work with cloud applications should get this certification. You can advance in your career and increase the scope of your knowledge by earning this certification. We provide certificates to all educators who complete the OpenStack Training in Chennai. Having an OpenStack certificate from us will enhance your resume and make you eligible to pass the OpenStack Certification exams. The Certified OpenStack Administrator exam, created by the OpenStack Foundation, offers OpenStack professionals a certification based on their chosen career path. The performance-based exam measures the fundamental abilities of an OpenStack Administrator—someone who manages and operates an OpenStack cloud daily and has at least six months of experience using OpenStack. Candidates still interested in working with OpenStack can enrol in the Best OpenStack Training in Chennai offered by BITA Academy, which will lead to a rewarding and multidimensional career.
- Certified OpenStack Administrator
- Red Hat OpenStack Administrator I (CL110)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administrator II (CL210)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administrator III (CL310)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (EX210)
- Red Hat Certified System Engineer (EX310)
Job Opportunities in OpenStack
Cloud-savvy IT professionals are in high demand right now, and that demand is only expected to increase. Most businesses are quickly shifting their attention to cloud storage and management, which is the primary cause of the growth. Numerous companies worldwide rely on OpenStack as a top provider of Infrastructure as a Service cloud solutions. Scalability, flexibility, and agility are guaranteed in the interim. This enabled businesses to serve their customers’ security needs better while increasing their profitability. The average annual salary for an Openstack Cloud Engineer in India is 10.0 lakhs, with salaries ranging from 5.4 lakhs to 15.4 lakhs. Sign up for OpenStack Training in Chennai at BITA
The following are some of the job positions in OpenStack
- OpenStack Cloud Engineer
- OpenStack Administrator
- OpenStack Architect
- OpenStack DevOps Engineer
Why should you select us?
- You will master OpenStack components, dashboard, host network, glance, and cinder once you complete the OpenStack Training in Chennai.
- We offer the best OpenStack Course in Chennai for students who want to start their career in Cloud Computing.
- Our trainer’s teaching skill is excellent, and they are very polite when clearing doubts.
- We conduct mock tests that will be useful for your OpenStack Interview Preparation.
- Even after completing your OpenStack Training in Chennai, you will get career support from us.
- We know the IT market, and our OpenStack course content aligns with the latest trend.
- We provide classroom training with all essential preventative precautions.
- We provide OpenStack Online training on live meetings with recordings.
Frequently Asked Questions
We will arrange for a counselling session with you first to understand your requirements and based on it, we will allot any one of our trainer who are industry experts and has real time working experience in this field.
Yes. We will arrange a back up session for you if you miss any one of the classes. But we request you to be regular for the classes as we have limited training sessions for a course.
Yes, you need to have a laptop to attend our classroom training sessions. We will provide you the software details that are required for the course.
Yes. Our tech team will assist you on the software installation process that is required for the course program and we will guide or offer technical support if in case you face any issues during the course period.
Yes. We have a proper process in place to share with you the materials and codes that we will be used in this course program.
Yes, you can walk in walk in any time to our office for practise sessions. Our support team is always available to support you.
You can call us or walk in to our office to provide you more details on it.
Yes. we Provide certificate after completion of the course that will add more value to your profile for anyone who plans to attend job interviews.
Yes. we offer good discounts for professionals or students who join as batches. Please call us for more details on the current offers that is going on.
Yes, we offer corporate training at the best price ensuring that there is no compromise in the quality. Call us for if you need support there.