Salesforce Developer Training in Chennai
As you think about the future of Salesforce developers, remember that numerous subfields and tasks await you. Salesforce Developer Training in Chennai at BITA engages you to overwhelm the Salesforce Developer and its platform under the mentorship of real-time developers. Our BITA mentors progress your understanding of the most effective way to determine the CRM needs.
What is a Salesforce Developer?
A Salesforce developer is a programmer who works on various PaaS (Platform as a Service) platforms to create Salesforce apps. Salesforce is the “No.1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform.” Their product is meant to help businesses in developing by assisting them in better comprehending their clients’ requests using cloud-based Marketing, Sales, and administration applications.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Salesforce Developer
These professions’ everyday tasks are primarily technical, but their work extends beyond programming.
- They must interact with clients to determine business, functional, and technological requirements, as well as participate in Creating their own Salesforce environment by application design, configuration, development, deployment, testing,
- They should find efficient Salesforce products that cater to diverse business demands and then share this information with their sales, customer service, and marketing colleagues.
- These individuals are also in charge of customer documentation testing, QA, and debugging.
- They give effective and scalable solutions in partnership with technical professionals to handle host-related challenges.
- Salesforce integration with various systems
- To create their projects, these developers employ Apex and Visualforce tools and frameworks like Lightning Component.
Salesforce Developer Skills
- Problem-solving: Because a developer is responsible for overseeing all stages of software development, they must have strong problem-solving abilities.
- Communication: You must be able to get your customers and team to comprehend what you’re trying to say.
- Analytical mindset: You must constantly evaluate and comprehend the client’s brief to build software that meets their requirements.
- Solution-oriented: Your main goal should be to find a solution to all of your client’s and team’s challenges.
- Project management: You must manage projects and complete them on time. It includes quality assurance and customer feedback.
- Web services: A Salesforce Developer must design web services using Apex and other tools.
- End-to-end Salesforce concepts: A Salesforce Developer must be well-versed in all Salesforce concepts.
- SOQL/SQL: Salesforce Developers must be familiar with both Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Structured Query Language (SQL) (SQL).
- JQuery: Salesforce Developers should be familiar with jQuery to navigate tools like Visualforce and the Salesforce Lightning component more efficiently.