Content Writing Course in Chennai
Do you want to master content writing? Then, you have started at the right place. BITA Training Institute provides a Content writing course in Chennai. We provide the best training with experts in the field. All our trainers have good years of experience in content writing and have been pursuing it as a career. We focus on providing practical knowledge to our learners. BITA gives you in and out coaching for content writing in Chennai.
What is Content Writing?
Content writing is a form of professional writing for an online audience to achieve a specific marketing goal. For several reasons, marketers and business owners publish content online, also called copies. Perhaps they want to increase traffic to their website or inform their customers about a new product or service. But above all else, their main goal is to reach a target audience that is most receptive to a well-crafted message.
Types of Content Writing
Content writing is a vast but easy subject to learn, and all you need to do to master it is to join BITA, and we will take care of the rest. Below are the types of content writing that are pretty popular in the field.
- Technical writing
- Social Media Posts
Benefits of Content Writing
Today’s business owners are drawn beyond traditional forms of advertising to remain competitive in the industry. One of the best ways to get attention is by implementing a digital marketing strategy. A solid online presence helps business owners attract new customers and build loyalty. Like many pros, you may be wondering where to start. Creating valuable content benefits businesses and consumers in many ways. BITA understands these needs and trains you by the market trends.
Who can be a Content Writer?
Content writing is a job that needs no qualification degrees or marks. Anyone who is proficient with the language is ready to join a Content Writing Course in Chennai and can learn the skills and nuances of the field and the current market trend can be a content writer.
Syllabus of Content Writing Course in Chennai
PART 1: Introduction to Content Writing
- Basic concepts
- What is Content Writing
- Types of Content Writing
- Advantage of Content Writing
- Writing Principles
PART 2: Content Marketing
- What is Content Marketing
- Understanding Market Principles
- Plan to promote Content
- Identifying Target Audience
- Formula of storytelling
PART 3: Optimizing Content for SEO
- What is SEO
- On Page SEO for optimizing Content
- Off Page SEO for optimizing Content
- Keyword Research
- Types of Keywords
PART 4: Copywriting
- What is Copy Writing
- How to create an outline
- How to create Content to target audience
- How to use power words in Headlines
- How to Copy Write the content
- How to Organize the Content
- How to write short form Digital Content
Part 5: Website Content Writing
- Content Analytic
- Content Management
- Character limit
- Title Tag
- Meta Description
- Anchor Text
PART 6: Blog Writing
- Planning a Blog Post
- Writing a Blog Post
- Rewriting/Editing a Blog Post
- Optimizing a Blog Post
How did BITA turn into the best Content Writing Training Institute in Chennai?
- Our advisors explain comprehensively about every module in Content Writing. They focus on finding your area of interest and becoming a specialist in a particular field.
- Our module will prepare you to compose the content effectively for a blog, online media post, website, caption, and email by understanding the customer’s needs and producing relative content within the given time frame. The modules incorporate keyword research, plagiarism, Grammar check etc.
- In the wake of finishing the program, you will get a Certificate from BITA which helps to enhance your profile.
Content Writing Certification Training
Nowadays, writers are needed in every industry. The writing industry is growing day by day. There are many companies around the world that have begun to outsource Indian individuals and organizations to meet their content needs. Content Writing Certification offers recognition of new opportunities in your career. It will help you develop your skills and market your resume.
- Creative Writing Certification
- Web Content Writing Certification
- Copywriting Certification
- The four Level of writing Mastery
Job opportunities in Content Writing
The future of advertising lies in creating quality content, and content writing is the go-to resort. The scope and value for this field are increasing with passing days. This is significantly above the regular jobs as nothing can affect your content writing job. Content writing is a flexible job as it can be remote. As a beginner content writer, one may earn around 20,000 to 25,000 per month. The pay you get will increase with your experience in the field.
sign up for a Content Writing Course in Chennai.
The following are some of the content writing Job Positions:
- Content Developer
- Content Strategist
- Content Creator
- Content Editor
- Technical Content writer
- Web Content Writer
- Script Writer