Cloud Security Training in Chennai
Cloud Security is important as we have to make sure the data that we have in the cloud is safe. Some enterprises store their data in local tapes and there is no data backup if there is any huge disaster. Cloud Security is important for both business and personal Users. Our info that we have in the cloud should be secure and you will learn more about the process in our Cloud Security Training in Chennai. Few enterprises have strict rules related to data storage in cloud as security is an important element in Cloud Service. This is a real time training and you should know some basics about cloud to learn Cloud Security Course in Chennai.
BITA Academy – Best Cloud Security Training Institute in Chennai
- Once you complete our Cloud Security Training course in chennai, you will gain enough confidence to work in real time projects.
- We offer Best Cloud Security Training for students who wants to learn it in interactive mode. This is one of the reasons, we have been rated as the Cloud Security Training Institute in Chennai.
- Our trainer teaching skill is excellent and they are very polite when it comes to clearing doubts.
- We conduct mock test that will be useful for your Interview Preparation.
- You will get lifetime support from us even after you complete the Cloud Security Course in Chennai.
- We have a knowledge of the IT market and our Cloud Security Training course content is in line with the latest trend.
- In addition, anyone who looks for a career in Cloud Security Training field shall contact us anytime.
Syllabus of Cloud Security Course in Chennai
PART 1: Security
- Basics of Security
- What do you know about Security of AWS?
- Deep Dive on Shared Responsibility Model
- What about Security in AWS?
PART 2: Identity Access Management, S3 and Security Policies
- What do you know about IAM Recap and Root Users?
- IAM Policies 101
- S3 Bucket Policies
- S3 ACL’s
- How to force Encryption Using S3?
- Deep Dive on Cross Region Replication And S3
- How to Force S3 to Use CloudFront?
- Custom SSL Certificates With CloudFront
- S3 Pre-signed URLs
- Security Token Services With Active Directory
- Web Identity Federation
- Cognito Lab
- Glacier Vault Lock
- AWS Organizations & Service Control Policies
PART 3: Logging And Monitoring
- CloudTrail – Turning It On
- CloudTrail – Protecting Your Logs
- CloudWatch 101
- Deep Dive on AWS Config 101
- AWS Config Lab
- AWS Config Summary
- Set Up An Alert If The Root User Logs In
- Cloud HSM
- Inspector and Trusted Advisor
- How to Log With AWS – White Paper?
PART 4: Infrastructure Security
- KMS Key Rotation Options
- Use Your Own Key Pairs – Mac Users Only
- Use Your Own Key Pairs – Windows Users Only
- Do you know to use KMS With EBS?
- EC2 and Key Pairs
- AWS MarketPlace Security Products
- AWS WAF and AWS Shield
- Dedicated Instances vs Dedicated Hosts
- AWS Hypervisors
- KMS Grants
- KMS ViaService
- Cross Account Access To KMS CMKs
PART 5: Data Protection With VPCs
- An Overview on VPC
- How to set up our VPC?
- Nat Instances & Nat Gateways
- NACLs vs Security Groups
- Application Load Balancers & custom VPC’s
- Elastic Load Balancers and TLS/SSL Termination
- VPC Flow Logs
- NAT’s vs Bastions
- VPC Endpoints
- VPC – Clean Up
- Amazon DNS
PART 6: Cloud HSM – Deep Dive
- An Overview of Cloud HSM
- Cloud HSM – Verify our Certificates
- Cloud HSM – Initialize Our Cluster
- And Cloud HSM – Install Our Client
- Cloud HSM – Activate Our Cluster
- Cloud HSM – Generate Export Keys
PART 7: Troubleshooting
- How to Troubleshoot Monitoring & Alerting
- Lambda Lab
- How to Troubleshoot Logging?
- Troubleshoot Secure Network Infrastructure
- Authentication & Authorization
- Cross Account Access With STS:AssumeRole
- How to Troubleshoot Lambda Access?
- Troubleshoot Access To CMKs in KMS
PART 8: Incident Response & AWS In The Real World
- DDOS Overview
- How to integrate WAF?
- Steps to perform when EC2 is hacked
- How to read CloudTrail Logs?
- Pen Testing – AWS MarketPlace
- AWS Certificate Manager
- Perfect Forward Secrecy and ALBs
- API Gateway – Throttling & Caching
- AWS Systems Manager Parameter Store
- AWS Systems Manager Run Command
- Compliance in AWS
Cloud Security Training Certification and Exams
We Provide certificate for all students after completion of Cloud Security Training. Your resume will have an extra value add if you have a Cloud Security Training course completion certificate from us or from any of the reputed Cloud Security training institutes in chennai.
Frequently Asked Questions
We will arrange for a counselling session with you first to understand your requirements and based on it, we will allot any one of our trainer who are industry experts and has real time working experience in this field.
Yes. We will arrange a back up session for you if you miss any one of the classes. But we request you to be regular for the classes as we have limited training sessions for a course.
Yes, you need to have a laptop to attend our classroom training sessions. We will provide you the software details that are required for the course.
Yes. Our tech team will assist you on the software installation process that is required for the course program and we will guide or offer technical support if in case you face any issues during the course period.
Yes. We have a proper process in place to share with you the materials and codes that we will be used in this course program.
Yes, you can walk in walk in any time to our office for practise sessions. Our support team is always available to support you.
You can call us or walk in to our office to provide you more details on it.
Yes. we Provide certificate after completion of the course that will add more value to your profile for anyone who plans to attend job interviews.
Yes. we offer good discounts for professionals or students who join as batches. Please call us for more details on the current offers that is going on.
Yes, we offer corporate training at the best price ensuring that there is no compromise in the quality. Call us for if you need support there.