Data Science with R Training in Chennai
Are you still getting stuck with choosing a program for Data Science? BITA provides Data Science with R Training in Chennai from industry experts that will help you gain the necessary skills to use R programming. Our Data Science with R Course in Chennai will help you learn data exploration, visualization, predictive analytics, and descriptive analytics techniques using the R language. Understand R packages, data import, and export in R, data structures in R, various statistical concepts, and cluster analysis and prediction.
What is R Programming?
R is a language and environment for statistical calculations and graphics. R offers a wide range of linear and nonlinear modeling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, and graphical techniques and is highly extensible. One of R’s strengths is the ease with which well-designed publication-quality graphs can be created, including formulas and formulas as needed. Great care has been taken in the default settings for minor graphics design decisions, but the user retains complete control.
How is R used in Data Science?
R for Data Science focuses on the statistical and graphical use of the language. Learn R for Data Science and learn how to use this language to perform statistical analysis and develop data visualizations. R’s statistics make it easy to clean up, import, and analyze your data.
- R is open-source software. Its interface allows integration with other applications and systems. Open source programming has an exclusive requirement of value since it is utilized and rehashed by numerous individuals.
- R provides objects, operators, and functions that allow users to explore, model, and visualize data.
- R is used for data analysis. Data Science R is used to process, store, and analyze data. It is very well used for data analysis and statistical modeling.
- R is a statistical analysis environment. R has a variety of statistical and graphic features. The R foundation states that it can be used for classification, clustering, statistical testing, linear and nonlinear modeling.
- R is a community. R project contributors include people who have suggested improvements, noticed bugs and created add-on packages.
Features of Data Science with R
- The number of R users is increasing year by year, and the resources for learning data science using R are growing.
- Facebook uses R to update its status and its social network graph.
- Ford Company uses Hadoop and R for statistical analysis.
- Google uses R to calculate the ROI of an ad to drive economic activity. Many brands use R to design vehicles and monitor the user experience.
- R can be used to perform text analysis of tweets. Text analysis and scraping of Twitter data are possible via the Twitter package. n
- According to Google Developers, the R can be combined with Google Analytics data to perform statistical analysis and create clear data visualizations. Installing the R Google Analytics package enables these insights.
Join our Data Science with R Training in Chennai and use the job opportunities available for Data Analysts.