AWS Solution Architect Training in Chennai
Are you thinking of ways to become an AWS Solution Architect? You’ve arrived at the right place. BITA provides AWS Solution Architect Training in Chennai, allowing you to gain experience in the AWS and Architect areas and be an AWS Solution Architect certified professional. Our professional experts emphasize the fundamental concepts of AWS S3, EC2, Redshift, Lambda, and CloudTrail in this online and offline program. You will deploy AWS applications, discover SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and Virtual Private Cloud, and master AWS infrastructure best practices under the supervision of real-world solution architect professionals.
What is an AWS Solution Architect?
An AWS Solutions Architect creates, builds, deploys, and supports business applications and critical infrastructure within the AWS Cloud. They have acquired skills and expertise to assist them in designing and building advanced cloud-based solutions and migrating existing workloads to the cloud.
Roles and Responsibilities of AWS Solution Architect
- They are creating and maintaining cost-effective, scalable cloud environments for the organization.
- Understanding the company’s business objectives and developing cloud-based solutions to help those objectives.
- Moving antiquated systems to the cloud to improve organizational efficiency – is also known as digital transformation.
- They are stopping shutdowns and security breaches in cloud environments.
- Assessing the risk of using third-party platforms or frameworks
- I am working to improve company operations by virtualizing routine tasks.
- Internal cloud application design, development, and maintenance for the organization.
- Data and internal processes are being moved to a cloud architecture.
- Data leakage and downtime are kept to an absolute minimum.
- Please stay up to date on cloud computing best practices and improve your company’s or organization’s cloud infrastructure.
- Interacting with team members such as Sales, Operations, and IT.
- Hold meetings and create applications to meet the needs of the project.
- They are creating hardware and software proposals for the organization based on the project’s and its needs.