Why is Blue Prism Training essential for Robotic Process Automation?
- Technology is the future and a huge transformation happens across enterprises to replace humans by machines.
- Blue Prism is the most popular Robotic Process Automation Software Platform and most successful enterprises has to create new solutions to grow more revenue.
- So It is an RPA tool which has the capability of virtual workforce controlled by software BOTS.
- Blue Prism tool is based on Java Programming Language and offers a visual designer with drag and drop features.
- RPA Blue Prism is more cost effective and easy to use than application programming interface.
- So Blue Prism Training will help you understand the set of tools and libraries that is essential for RPA.
- And it offers robotic workforce to enterprises which is scalable and easily configurable.
- So You will get deep knowledge on Blue Prism only if you work on Blue Prism Live Projects.
- RPA Blue Prism tool shall perform the same function as human does in an efficient way and this is one important many enterprises prefers RPA Blue Prism over API.
- So Blue Prism Training is important if you want to start your career in RPA field.
Key Features of Blue Prism Training
- Blue Prism has the capability to chart the function of a robot and it functions without any programming code in the back end.
- The Interactive Client (IC) is an important helps Blue Prism Users and you will understand more about it when you complete Blue Prism Training.
- Return on Investment is more as the cost involved in RPA is hiring Blue Prism experts.
- So Join the Best Blue Prism Training institute in Chennai if you want to be a Blue Prism Developer.
- Customer Satisfaction is the key and enterprises will get the benefits using Blue Prism for RPA.
- Data Analytics is one important feature of Blue Prism and many enterprises use this tool as it is worth for money.
- As per market prediction,automation market is expected to reach $600M by 2020 and statistics shows that Blue Prism professionals are in great demand.
- So It is easy to add artificial intelligence and other capabilities in Blue Prism and it creates a strong foundation for digital transformation which is necessary for enterprises now.
- So we offer best Blue Prism Course in Chennai for college students who has passion to learn RPA and its supporting tools.
Top Factors that influence us to learn Best Blue Prism Training
- RPA Blue Prism is the future and we have excellent job offers in RPA field with good salary package.
- A fresher in Blue Prism development role shall earn more than 2.5 lakhs per annum. Our Students has completed the RPA complete after they RPA Blue Prism Training in Chennai.
- IT employees can transform their career as Blue Prism Developer or other positions such as Project Manager, Solution Architect, Business Analyst etc.
- And you are eligible to complete Blue Prism certifications once you complete our Best Blue Prism Course in Chennai.
- We offer great assistance for our students who prepares for Blue Prism Certifications and Exams.
- So we recommend you to learn Blue Prism from Best Blue Prism Training Institute in Chennai.
- And one should understand that Blue Prism is not a new technology and its just an addition of artificial intelligence concepts.
- So You will develop your analytical skills which is important for an RPA Developer to create innovative solutions in automation.
- And you will understand the different components of Robotic Process Automation if you enroll for Blue Prism Training in Chennai.
- So Blue Prism has its own security features which is recommended for many enterprises to access control flow in their systems.
- And there are lots of online forums which discuss the various features of RPA and challenges they face in RPA implementation.
- So You will work on real time Blue Prism Live projects if you learn our Best Blue Prism Training in Chennai.
Blue Prism Certification Course Syllabus and Training Plan
PART 1 : Robotic Process Automation Concepts
- So Why do we need to automate repetitive tasks/process?
- What is Robotic Process Automation?
- How does Robotic Process Automation works?
- So what is RPA development methodology and lifecycle?
- List of Robotic Process Automation Tools
PART 2 : Introduction to Blue Prism
- Full Installation of Blue Prism Software with the Server
- Blue Prism Architecture
- Blue Prism Dashboard
- Overview of Blue Prism Modules
PART 3 : Blue Prism -Getting started with Process Studio
- Overview of Process Studio
- How to Run a Process
- Understand Basic Skills
- More about Process Validation
- So What is Decision stage?
- So What is Calculation Stage?
- Understand Data Items
PART 4 : Blue Prism – Different kind of Process Flow
- Circular Paths
- Controlling Play
- Set next Stage
- Collections and loops
- Layers of Logic
- Pages for Organization
PART 5 : Blue Prism – Inputs and Outputs Scope
- Input Parameters
- So what is Stepping and Pages?
- Data Item Visibility
- Data Types
- Understand Output Parameters and Start-up Parameters
- So what is Control Room and Process Outputs?
PART 6 : Blue Prism – Get Started with Business Objects
- Introduction to Object Studio
- Business Objects
- Action Stage
- Inputs and Outputs
- Understand The Process Layer
PART 7 : Blue Prism – Object Studio
- Creating a Business Object
- Application Modeller
- Spying Elements
- Attributes and Attribute Selection
- Attach and Detach
- Action Inputs and Outputs
- Data Items as Inputs
PART 8 : Blue Prism – Overview of Error and Case Management
- Error and Case Management
- What is Exception Handling?
- Recover and Resume
- How to Throw Exceptions
- Preserving the Current Exception
- So what is Exception Bubbling?
- So What is Exception Blocks ?
- Exception Handling in Practice
PART 9 : Blue Prism – Case Management
- Queue Items
- So what isWork Queue Configuration?
- Pause and Resume
PART 10 : Blue Prism – WORK QUEUES
- How to Create Work Queue
- Work Queue Features like
- Work Queues – Defer Item
- Understand Work Queues – Tag and Tag filter
- Work Queues – Priority
- Encrypt Work Queues
PART 11 : Blue Prism – Additional Features
- Safe stop
- Collection Actions
- Choice Stage
- So what is Logging and Log viewer?
- System Manager
- Process/Business Object Grouping
- So What is Process and object References?
- Export and Import
- Release Manager-Packages and Releases
PART 12 : Blue Prism – Consolidation Exercise
- Order system Process
- Consolidation Exercise Checklist
- How to Submit your Completed Solution
PART 13 : Blue Prism – Advanced Features
- What is Undefined Collections?
- Data Item Initialisation
- Data Item Exposure
- Code Stage
- Run Mode
- Initialise and Cleanup
- Attribute Match Types
- Dynamic Attributes
- Active Accessibility
- Application manager Mode
- Global Clicks and Keys
- Environment Locking
- Command Line
- Resource PC