About Informatica Training in Chennai
Informatica is an ETL tool that is used to extract, load and process all types of databases. It is Service oriented architecture and easy to use tool. You have to just drag and drop different objects to complete the data transformation process. Informatica can communicate with all major data sources, which can move and transform data between them. And Informatica has the super power to mix data sources and convert raw data in to useful information. It is important if you want to be in Big Data field and you can find a better job once you complete our Informatica training in chennai.
Best Software Training Institute for Informatica Course
Informatica enables enterprises to create and reliable information resource that gives a complete picture of the data. You should understand the workflow task and tricks to handle job, which is well explained by our industry experts. You will learn the basic and advanced features of PowerCenter Transformation with real time examples. Our trainers spend extra time to help you learn the architecture and its different components. You will learn to perform debugging, troubleshooting and different ways to handle errors from our Informatica Course in Chennai. You can record all your training sessions and hear back when required if you enroll for Informatica Training Online. Informatica ETL tool is the best among ETL Products that offer difficult business keys and manage the data in an easy way.
Who should learn Informatica now?
- ETL, SQL Developers and Business Intelligence Professionals
- Database, Mainframe Professionals and Project Managers.
- Should have basic knowledge of Data warehousing through ETL.
- Syllabus for Informatica Course in Chennai
- Anyone who is interested in doing research with large volumes of data.
- Anyone who is interested to draw patterns from data analysis.
- Software Professionals.
- Anyone who is looking for a career in Data Science Field.
Syllabus for Informatica Course in Chennai
PART 1: Basics of Data Warehouse
- What is Data Warehouse?
- Why do we need a Data Warehouse?
- What is Business Intelligence?
- Architecture of Data Warehouse
- What do you know about components?
- Compare OLTP and Data Warehouse
- Different Types of BI tools
- What do you know about Dimensional Data Modeling?
- Deep Dive on Surrogate Key
- Different Types of Dimension
PART 2: Deep Dive on Data Mart
- What do you know about Data Mart?
- Compare between DWH and DM
PART 3: Deep Dive on Dimensional Modeling
- What is Dimensional Modeling?
- What do you know about FACT?
- Deep Dive on Fact and Surrogate Key
- Star Schema
- Snow flake Schema
- Compare Snowflake and Star Schema
- What is Conformed Dimension?
- What do you know about Junk Dimension and Degenerate Dimension?
PART 4: Informatica Power Center Components
- Repository Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Power Center Admin Console
PART 5: Informatica – An Overview
- Deep Dive on Informatica
- Benefits of Informatica
PART 6: Sources
- How to Work with relational Sources?
- How to Work with Flat Files?
PART 7: Targets
- How to Work with Relational Targets?
- How to Work with Flat file Targets?
PART 8: Different Types of Transformations
- What do you know about Active and Passive Transformations?
- Different types of lookup Caches
- Sequence Generator
- Deep Dive on Aggregator
- Source Qualifier
- What do you know about Update Strategy?
- Deep Dive on Normalizer
- Stored Procedure
- What is SCD Type1?
- Deep Dive on SCD Type2 – Date, Flag, and Version
- What is SCD Type3?
PART 9: Workflow Manager
- How to Create Reusable tasks?
- Workflows, Worklets and Sessions
- Decision task
- Control Task
- Event wait task
- Timer task
- How to Monitor workflows and debug errors?
- What do you know about Indirect Loading?
- Deep Dive on Constraint-based load ordering
- Target Load plan
- What do you know about Worklet and Mapplet?
- Deep Dive on Reusable transformation
- Deep Dive on Migration–XML migration and Folder Copy.
- How to Schedule Workflow?
- Parameter and variables
- XML Source, Target and Transformations
- Do you know about Performance Tuning?
- What do you know about Pipeline Partition and Dynamic Partition?
- What do you know about Pushdown optimization?
Enrich your Career in Informatica
You have good job offers in Informatica for the roles, which include Developer, Admin and Consultant. Few Enterprises has openings for Architect position who should have deep knowledge on the app work flow and handle all admin task. So you should have good experience in BI, DW and ETL. Average Salary of an Informatica Developer is in the range from 10-15L per annum. So you have a bright career if you want to mark your footprint in Informatica field. If you have good personal and tech skill, you can win a great offer. Feel free to reach us if you have any queries related to Informatica Training. We focus on the quality of training and you can check our google reviews. It is important to enrich your skill as many enterprises look for employees with new skills. So you have to keep learning for a great career in IT.
We always advise our students to get in touch with us anytime when they face any issues. We would like to help them if they need any help to upgrade new skill. Our trainer is friendly and polite to help our students any time. We provide you course materials that would help to prepare for interviews and we conduct mock interviews for you. This would help you to find out the gaps that makes your life easy to get a good offer. Don’t delay the work that you need to complete today. Tomorrow never comes. We are here to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
We will arrange for a counselling session with you first to understand your requirements and based on it, we will allot any one of our trainer who are industry experts and has real time working experience in this field.
Yes. We will arrange a back up session for you if you miss any one of the classes. But we request you to be regular for the classes as we have limited training sessions for a course.
Yes, you need to have a laptop to attend our classroom training sessions. We will provide you the software details that are required for the course.
Yes. Our tech team will assist you on the software installation process that is required for the course program and we will guide or offer technical support if in case you face any issues during the course period.
Yes. We have a proper process in place to share with you the materials and codes that we will be used in this course program.
Yes, you can walk in walk in any time to our office for practise sessions. Our support team is always available to support you.
You can call us or walk in to our office to provide you more details on it.
Yes. we Provide certificate after completion of the course that will add more value to your profile for anyone who plans to attend job interviews.
Yes. we offer good discounts for professionals or students who join as batches. Please call us for more details on the current offers that is going on.
Yes, we offer corporate training at the best price ensuring that there is no compromise in the quality. Call us for if you need support there.