PERL Training in Chennai
BITA Academy offers Best PERL Training in Chennai that will help you to perform various task using PERL. Anyone who has good knowledge in coding shall learn this course. Call us if you need a free demo for our PERL Course in Chennai.
Best PERL Training in Chennai
You will learn the basic and advanced level of Scripting in our PERL Training. You will learn the most powerful regular expressions and you can do anything if you are an expert. Objects in PERL are based on references and you will know more in detail when you complete our PERL Training Classes in Chennai. PERL is faster than Python and it allows you to write quick scripts. And it is still used in large websites as it has shortcuts to write scripts much quicker. PERL is a good admin tool for system admin and you will realise the benefits when you learn our Python Course in Chennai. You have several ways in PERL to perform a task and its a straight line language which doesn’t deal with complex format.
PERL is available on most server platforms such as Windows, Macintosh and OS/2. It has a short dev cycle compared to other languages and easy to validate your design. It can access C libraries and and it makes it simple for a professional to write robo programs. Feel free to reach us if you have any queries in our Perl Training in Chennai Velachery.
BITA Academy – Best PERL Training Institute in Chennai
- Once you complete our PERL Training course in chennai, you will gain enough confidence to work in real time projects.
- We offer Best PERL Training for students who wants to learn it in interactive mode. This is one of the reasons, we have been rated as the Best PERL Training Institute in Chennai.
- Our trainer teaching skill is excellent and they are very polite when it comes to clearing doubts.
- We conduct mock test that will be useful for your Interview Preparation.
- You will get lifetime support from us even after you complete the PERL Course in Chennai.
- We have a knowledge of the IT market and our PERL training course content is in line with the latest trend.
- In addition, anyone who looks for a career in Scripting field shall contact us anytime.
Syllabus for Perl Course in Chennai
PART 1: PERL – An Overview
- History of PERL
- How to run PERL Scripts?
- Data Types
- What do you know about Basics of PERL?
- Standard I/O
- How to use the Print Function?
PART 2: What do you know about Scalar Data Types?
- What do you know about Literals?
- Deep Dive on Numeric Functions Interpolation
- What do you know about String Functions?
PART 3: Flow Control And Arrays
- Do you know about Conditional Statements?
- Difference between relational and logical operators?
- Control Loops
- Deep Dive on Built In Array Functions
- How to use Hashes as Arrays?
PART 4: Debugging
- How to use Diagnostic messages in PERL?
- What do you know about Carping, Confessing and Croaking?
- Strict Checks
- What do you know about Compiler Pragmas?
- How to use the debugging flags?
PART 5: Deep Dive on Expert List Manipulation
- How to use the grep operator?
- How to initialise Hash and Arrays?
- Reference Syntax
- What do you know about Auto Vivification?
- Defined Values
- Other List Operators
- Do you know about the usage of map, grep and for each?
PART 6: Blocks and Code References
- What do you know about Subroutine Prototypes?
- Deep Dive on Code Refs
- What do you know about anonymous subroutines?
- Difference between Local and Lexical Variables
- How to use eVal Operator?
- Do you know to use block and string form of eVal?
PART 7: Packages
- Reviews and Packages
- How to use Begin and End Blocks?
- Symbol Tables
- Package Variables
- Do you know to call Package Subroutines?
- How to import and export Package Symbols?
- Do you know to use the exporter package?
- The Use Function
- Difference between Auto and Self Loader
PART 8: Objects and Classes
- How to make Perl Object Oriented?
- Do you know to use the bless function?
- How to call class and object methods?
- Do you know to define a class?
PART 9: How to install PERL Module?
- How to Unpack the Module Source?
- Build Step
- Test Step
- Install Step
- How to use CPAN.pm?
- Do you know to use module Documentation?
PART 10: An Overview of DBI and DBD
- What do you know about DB Program?
- Do you know to connect to DB?
- How to create a SQL Query?
- Do you know to get the results?
- How to update DB data?
- Deep Dive on Transaction Management
PART 11: Deep Dive on DBI/DBD SQL Program
- How to perform Error Check in DBI?
- Do you know to get connected?
- How to use Parameterized Statements?
- Deep Dive on Statement Handle Attributes
- What do you know about Column Binding
- The do Method
- How to install DBI Drivers?
PART 12: Intro to Perl/Tk
- Different Types of Commands to be used
- How to create a Perl/Tk app?
- An Overview of GUI Program
- How to add and scroll widgets?
- Do you know to configure widgets?
- How to use FileSelect?
PART 13: Deep Dive on Perl/Tk Program
- Deep Dive on Geometry Management
- More about Frame Widget
- How to define widget callbacks?
- What do you know about Bindings?
- Other Tk Commands
- How to extend PERL with C/C++?
PART 14: Deep Dive on PERL Interpreter
- An Overview of PERL5 XSUB
- How to set up PERL Wrapper Class?
- Do you know to write XS Code?
- XS File
- How to Pass Arguments to XSUB?
- Do you know to embed PERL Interpreter?
PART 15: How to embed PERL in a C Program?
- How to compile the Program?
- Do you know about perlmain.c?
- PERL Data Types
- Deep Dive on Macros and Functions
- How to manipulate Scalars?
- Memory Management
- Script Space
- How to evaluate PERL Expressions?
- Deep Dive on Dynamic Loading
- What do you know about Multiple PERL Interpreters?
PART 16: Module Development and Distribution
- How to distribute Modules?
- Deep Dive on h2xs
- Unit Testing
- How to use blib?
- What do you know about POD Translators?
PART 17: Design and Implementation
- Object Oriented Design
- Library Modules
- Utility Programs
PERL Certification and Exams
We Provide certificate for all students after completion of PERL Training. Your resume will have an extra value add if you have a PERL course completion certificate from us or from any of the reputed PERL training institute in chennai.