Syllabus for Perl Course in Chennai
PART 1: PERL – An Overview
- History of PERL
- How to run PERL Scripts?
- Data Types
- What do you know about Basics of PERL?
- Standard I/O
- How to use the Print Function?
PART 2: What do you know about Scalar Data Types?
- What do you know about Literals?
- Deep Dive on Numeric Functions Interpolation
- What do you know about String Functions?
PART 3: Flow Control And Arrays
- Do you know about Conditional Statements?
- Difference between relational and logical operators?
- Control Loops
- Deep Dive on Built In Array Functions
- How to use Hashes as Arrays?
PART 4: Debugging
- How to use Diagnostic messages in PERL?
- What do you know about Carping, Confessing and Croaking?
- Strict Checks
- What do you know about Compiler Pragmas?
- How to use the debugging flags?
PART 5: Deep Dive on Expert List Manipulation
- How to use the grep operator?
- How to initialise Hash and Arrays?
- Reference Syntax
- What do you know about Auto Vivification?
- Defined Values
- Other List Operators
- Do you know about the usage of map, grep and for each?
PART 6: Blocks and Code References
- What do you know about Subroutine Prototypes?
- Deep Dive on Code Refs
- What do you know about anonymous subroutines?
- Difference between Local and Lexical Variables
- How to use eVal Operator?
- Do you know to use block and string form of eVal?
PART 7: Packages
- Reviews and Packages
- How to use Begin and End Blocks?
- Symbol Tables
- Package Variables
- Do you know to call Package Subroutines?
- How to import and export Package Symbols?
- Do you know to use the exporter package?
- The Use Function
- Difference between Auto and Self Loader
PART 8: Objects and Classes
- How to make Perl Object Oriented?
- Do you know to use the bless function?
- How to call class and object methods?
- Do you know to define a class?
PART 9: How to install PERL Module?
- How to Unpack the Module Source?
- Build Step
- Test Step
- Install Step
- How to use CPAN.pm?
- Do you know to use module Documentation?
PART 10: An Overview of DBI and DBD
- What do you know about DB Program?
- Do you know to connect to DB?
- How to create a SQL Query?
- Do you know to get the results?
- How to update DB data?
- Deep Dive on Transaction Management
PART 11: Deep Dive on DBI/DBD SQL Program
- How to perform Error Check in DBI?
- Do you know to get connected?
- How to use Parameterized Statements?
- Deep Dive on Statement Handle Attributes
- What do you know about Column Binding?
- The do Method
- How to install DBI Drivers?
PART 12: Intro to Perl/Tk
- Different Types of Commands to be used
- How to create a Perl/Tk app?
- An Overview of GUI Program
- How to add and scroll widgets?
- Do you know to configure widgets?
- How to use FileSelect?
PART 13: Deep Dive on Perl/Tk Program
- Deep Dive on Geometry Management
- More about Frame Widget
- How to define widget callbacks?
- What do you know about Bindings?
- Other Tk Commands
- How to extend PERL with C/C++?
PART 14: Deep Dive on PERL Interpreter
- An Overview of PERL5 XSUB
- How to set up PERL Wrapper Class?
- Do you know to write XS Code?
- XS File
- How to Pass Arguments to XSUB?
- Do you know to embed PERL Interpreter?
PART 15: How to embed PERL in a C Program?
- How to compile the Program?
- Do you know about perlmain.c?
- PERL Data Types
- Deep Dive on Macros and Functions
- How to manipulate Scalars?
- Memory Management
- Script Space
- How to evaluate PERL Expressions?
- Deep Dive on Dynamic Loading
- What do you know about Multiple PERL Interpreters?
PART 16: Module Development and Distribution
- How to distribute Modules?
- Deep Dive on h2xs
- Unit Testing
- How to use blib?
- What do you know about POD Translators?
PART 17: Design and Implementation
- Object Oriented Design
- Library Modules
- Utility Programs
PERL Certification and Exams
We Provide certificate for all students after completion of PERL Training. Your resume will have an extra value add if you have a PERL course completion certificate from us or from any of the reputed PERL training institute in chennai.
Selenium Training in Chennai
JMeter Training in Chennai
Protractor Training in Chennai
Data Science Training in Chennai
Python Training in Chennai
Manual testing Training in Chennai
Angular Training in Chennai
DevOps Training in Chennai
Android Training in Chennai
Mean Stack Training in Chennai
API Testing Training in Chennai
QTP Training in Chennai
Big Data Training in Chennai
Hadoop Training in Chennai
Informatica Training in Chennai
Blockchain Training in Chennai
PySpark Training in Chennai
Data Science with R Training in Chennai
Machine Learning Training in Chennai
Azure Training in Chennai
SAP ABAP Training in Chennai
Dot Net Training in Chennai
Java Training in Chennai
J2EE Training in Chennai
Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai
Frequently Asked Questions
We will arrange for a counselling session with you first to understand your requirements and based on it, we will allot any one of our trainer who are industry experts and has real time working experience in this field.
Yes. We will arrange a back up session for you if you miss any one of the classes. But we request you to be regular for the classes as we have limited training sessions for a course.
Yes, you need to have a laptop to attend our classroom training sessions. We will provide you the software details that are required for the course.
Yes. Our tech team will assist you on the software installation process that is required for the course program and we will guide or offer technical support if in case you face any issues during the course period.
Yes. We have a proper process in place to share with you the materials and codes that we will be used in this course program.
Yes, you can walk in walk in any time to our office for practise sessions. Our support team is always available to support you.
You can call us or walk in to our office to provide you more details on it.
Yes. we Provide certificate after completion of the course that will add more value to your profile for anyone who plans to attend job interviews.
Yes. we offer good discounts for professionals or students who join as batches. Please call us for more details on the current offers that is going on.
Yes, we offer corporate training at the best price ensuring that there is no compromise in the quality. Call us for if you need support there.