QTP Training in Chennai
BITA Academy is the best QTP Training Institute in Chennai that will help you to perform automation testing for different web browsers. Call us if you need to attend free demo for our QTP Course in Chennai.
Best QTP Training Institute in Chennai
Quick Test Professional (QTP) is a product of Micro Focus and an efficient tool for test automation. It offers functional, regression and API test automation for software apps that will ensure quality assurance. Our QTP training classes in chennai is lively and all these concepts will be discussed with real time examples. It is important for a software testing professional to know the three layers of an app and we will cover those topics in our QTP Training.
BITA Academy – Best QTP Training Center in Chennai
- Once you complete our QTP Training course in chennai, you will gain enough confidence to work in real time projects.
- We offer Best QTP Training for students who wants to learn it in interactive mode. This is one of the reason, we have been rated as the Best QTP Training Institute in Chennai.
- Our trainer teaching skill is excellent and they are very polite when it comes to clearing doubts.
- We conduct mock test that will be useful for your Interview Preparation.
- You will get lifetime support from us even after you complete the QTP course in Chennai.
- We have a knowledge of the IT market and our QTP training course content is in line with latest trend.
- And anyone who looks for a career in testing field shall contact us anytime.
QTP Training Course Syllabus
PART 1: Automation – An Overview
- What is Automation Testing?
- Benefits of Automation Testing
- Difference between Manual and Automation Testing
- Different Types of Automation Test Tools
- What do you know about Tool Selection Criteria?
PART 2: QTP – An Overview
- Deep Dive on Quick Test Pro
- How to Start Quick Test?
- What do you know about Quick test Window?
- Deep Dive on Quick Test Window Layout
- How to use Quick Test Commands?
PART 3: Different ways to develop automation test
- How to record a test?
- What do you know about standard recording?
- Deep Dive on Analog recording
- What do you know about low level recording?
- How to write script?
- What do you know about descriptive program?
PART 4: How to work with Test Object and Object Repository
- Do you know how QTP identify objects?
- Object Spy
- How to configure Object Identification?
- What do you know about Smart Identification?
- How to merge and compare shared object repository?
- How to work with Test Objects and properties?
PART 5: VB Script – An Overview
- Data Types
- Conditional Statements
- Select Case
PART 6: Deep Dive on User Defined Functions
- How to create user defined function?
- Benefits of using function
- How to create Generic Function?
- How to create Function Library?
- Do you know to associate Function Library?
PART 7: Deep Dive on Synchronization
- Why is synchronization required?
- How to configure default synchronization time?
- Exist Statement
- Wait Statement
- How to Synchronize Point?
PART 8: Checkpoints
- An Overview of checkpoint
- How to add checkpoints to a test?
- Different Types of checkpoints
- Standard Checkpoint
- Image Checkpoint
- Deep Dive on Bitmap Checkpoint
- Table Checkpoint
- Text Checkpoint
- What do you know about accessibility checkpoint?
- Page Checkpoint
- DB Checkpoint
- XML Checkpoint
- How to validate checks through code?
PART 9: Output Values
- An Overview of Output values
- Different Types of output values
- How to define and store output values?
- How to use output values in script?
PART 10: Transactions
- An Overview
- How to insert Transactions?
- How to analyse Transactions?
PART 11: How to Develop Data Driven Test?
- Parameterize Test – An Overview
- How to Parameterize a Test in different ways?
- Deep Dive on Data Driven Test
- How to create Data Driven Test?
- Local and Global Data Tables
PART 12: Debugging
- Why is it required?
- Break Points
- Step Into and Step over
- Step Out
- Debug Viewer
- Variable Command
PART 13: Recovery Scenarios
- What do you know about recovery scenarios?
- When to use it?
- How to define recovery scenarios?
- Deep Dive on Recovery Scenario Manager
- How to manage recovery scenarios?
- How to add recovery scenarios to your test?
PART 14: Deep Dive on Descriptive Program
- An Overview about Descriptive Program
- When to use it?
- Difference between static and dynamic representation
- How to handle dynamic and similar objects?
- How to develop generic script?
PART 15: Environment Variables
- Deep Dive on Built In Environment Variables
- User defined Internal
- User defined External
PART 16: Deep Dive on Automation Framework
- How to plan and design framework?
- Deep Dive on Modularity framework
- What do you know about Library Architecture Framework?
- Deep Dive on Keyboard Driven Framework
- Deep Dive on Data Driven and Hybrid Framework
QTP Certification and Exams
We Provide certificate for all students after completion of QTP Training. Your resume will have an extra value add if you have an QTP course completion certificate from us or from any of the reputed QTP training institute in chennai.