ReactJS Training Course Syllabus
Part 1: Introduction
- What is React?
- How to Set up React Development Environment
- Why do we need to use React?
- ReactJS Architecture
- What’s the difference between React and Angular?
PART 2: ReactJS – State Management
- What is a Component?
- Overview of Component Architecture
- How to Define a Component?
- How to Render a Component?
- Functional Components
- Overview of Props
- Overview of Class Components
- What is State?
- What is SetState?
- Overview of Class Properties and Initialisers
- Prop Validation
- Testing Components
- Lifecycle Methods
PART 3: JSX
- Introduction of Virtual DOM
- What is JSX?
- Difference between JS and JSX
- Props in JSX
- Spread Attributes
- React Data Flow
- JSX and HTML
- Child Expressions and Elements
PART 4: ReactJS Environment Setup
- Node Setup
- Deep Dive on ES6 and its functions
- Overview of Webpack
- Overview of ReactJS browser plugins
PART 5: How to Build a Real Time Application using ReactJS
- Create a React component using JSX Template
- How to create Nested Components?
- Deep Dive on ReactJS Render
PART 6: How to build Forms in ReactJS
- How to get a new component to show on it own Route?
- Form Layout
- How to write a Form with Validation in ReactJS?
- Present a Validation Message on a Form
- Navigate Back to Previous Route
- How to Select Data from Another Container?
PART 7: Event Handling
- Intercept User Events
- How to Store User Input?
- Add an Additional Container Component to Existing Route
- How to get data from server based on User Input?
- Store Data from Server
PART 8: Routing in ReactJS
- Deep Dive on Component State Navigation
- What is Browser-Router?
- Deep Dive on UI Setup
PART 9: Overview of Redux
- Why do we need Redux?
- When do we need to use Redux?
- Three Core Redux Principles
- Difference Between Flux and Redux
- Overview of Redux Flow
- Redux Store
- Connected Component
PART 11: Firebase and Redux
- How to Setup Firebase?
- Update Database
- How to Fetch and Remove Post?
- How to Save and Load Comments?
PART 12: Overview of Flux
- Deep Dive on Flux Architecture
- Flux Components
- How Flux Works?
PART 13: Real Time Projects in ReactJS Training
Best Advantages of ReactJS Classes in Chennai
Generally a React Application is composed of React Components. A React component is a function that converts a model object into a piece of user interface. React has an efficient algorithm to find out the changes done in user interface and minimizing work as much as possible. This feature has great impact on the application performance that deals with large document object models. React is so easy as it provides some UI data to React components and its easy to run server side. You need to add a router if you want to build a little complex application. The declarative style has the advantage of being easier to reason about and easier to prevent bugs. You have to learn all these concepts if you want to be a ReactJS Developer. So choose the best software training institute for Best ReactJS Training in Chennai Velachery.
Why BITA is best for ReactJS Course in Chennai?
- Our ReactJS Course Content is well structured and covers all the important concepts of ReactJS for professionals who are looking for Best ReactJS Training in Chennai.
- ReactJS Online Training is available for students who wishes to learn ReactJS in Virtual Classrooms.
- Check out the google reviews from our students to understand the quality of ReactJS Course that we offer for our students.
- Our ReactJS Trainers is experienced and provides hands on classes for professionals in our ReactJS Course in Chennai.
- When you are finished with ReactJS course, you will have the skills and knowledge of React.
- We offer Placement assistance for freshers and students who enrolls for ReactJS Training.
- So all the points discussed above proves that BITA Academy is rated as the Best ReactJS Training Institute in Chennai.
AngularJS Training in Chennai
RPA Training in Chennai
Blue Prism Training in Chennai
Automation Anywhere Training in Chennai
IoT Training in Chennai
Python Training in Chennai
Data Science Training in Chennai
Big Data Training in Chennai
Frequently Asked Questions
We will arrange for a counselling session with you first to understand your requirements and based on it, we will allot any one of our trainer who are industry experts and has real time working experience in this field.
Yes. We will arrange a back up session for you if you miss any one of the classes. But we request you to be regular for the classes as we have limited training sessions for a course.
Yes, you need to have a laptop to attend our classroom training sessions. We will provide you the software details that are required for the course.
Yes. Our tech team will assist you on the software installation process that is required for the course program and we will guide or offer technical support if in case you face any issues during the course period.
Yes. We have a proper process in place to share with you the materials and codes that we will be used in this course program.
Yes, you can walk in walk in any time to our office for practise sessions. Our support team is always available to support you.
You can call us or walk in to our office to provide you more details on it.
Yes. we Provide certificate after completion of the course that will add more value to your profile for anyone who plans to attend job interviews.
Yes. we offer good discounts for professionals or students who join as batches. Please call us for more details on the current offers that is going on.
Yes, we offer corporate training at the best price ensuring that there is no compromise in the quality. Call us for if you need support there.