Big Data Training in Chennai
Looking for Big Data Analytics Training In Chennai. BITA Academy is the best Big Data Hadoop Training Institute in Chennai.And We offer Big Training and Placement in Chennai.
So Call 956600-4616 For More Details.
About Big Data Analytics Course
So Is there a way we can analyse complex set of data ?. Do we have any such possibilities?. Big Data Analytics is one stop solution for it.Its a long process of analyzing large and varied data sets or even big data to extract information such as hidden patterns,Data connectivity,market trends and customer preferences that will help anyone or companies to take decision based on the analysed trends.
So if you want to be a good Big Data Analyst,you have to choose the right place for Big Data and Hadoop Training in Chennai.
Big Data Course in Chennai
Anyone who is looking for change in their IT role or switch in career might be under confusion.Is it the right technology for them to grab job opportunities ?.Will they be able to learn quickly and get well versed in that technology. We recommend you to take Big Data Training in well recognized Big Data Hadoop Training Center in Chennai.
You Can make use of Hadoop Training Chennai from BITA Academy which is rated as the Best Hadoop Training Center from the google reviews that we got from our students.Feel free to reach us if you want to learn Big Data Training and Placement in Chennai.
Big Data Certifications in Chennai
So You can be a big data professional if you learn Big Data Training in Chennai from the best Big Data Training Institute in Chennai.
- Cloudera Certified Professional
- MCSE : Data Management and Analytics
- SAS Certified Data Scientist
- Hortonworks Hadoop Certification
- EMC Data Science and Big Data Analytics Certification
- Data Science Council of America Certification
- Oracle Business Intelligence
Big Data Analytics Course Syllabus
PART 1 : INTRODUCTION
- CCA 175 Spark and Hadoop Developer
PART 2 : GET STARTED
- Introduction and Curriculum
- How to Set up Environment in different ways
-Cloudera Quickstart VM
- Using Windows
-Putty and WinSCP
- HDFS Quick Preview
- YARN Quick Preview
- Setup Data Sets
PART 3 : Big Data HADOOP CONCEPTS
- Hadoop Commands
PART 4 : FUNDAMENTALS of SCALA
- Introduction and Setting up of Scala
- How to Setup Scala on Windows
- Understand Basic Programming Constructs
- Know about Function
- Object Oriented Concepts
- Types of Collections – Sequence, Set and Map
- Understand how to filter and sort in mapreduce program
- Set up Data Sets for Basic I/O Operations
- Basic I/O Operations
- How to use Scala Collections APIs
- Understand the concepts of Tuples
- Understand Development Cycle
-Develop Source code
-Compile the source code to jar using SBT
-Setup SBT on Windows
-Compile changes and run jar with arguments
-Setup IntelliJ with Scala
-Develop Scala application using SBT in IntelliJ
PART 5 : DATA INGESTION – APACHE SQOOP
- Introduction and Objective
- How to Access Sqoop Documentation
- Preview of MySQL on labs
- Sqoop connect string and validate using list commands
- Run queries in MySQL using eval
- Sqoop Import
-Execution Life Cycle
-Use split by
-auto reset to one mapper
-Different file formats
-How to Use compression
-How to Use Boundary Query
-columns and query
-Delimiters and handling nulls
- Sqoop Import – Hive
-Create Hive Database
-Simple Hive Import
-Managing Hive tablesImport all tables
- Role of Sqoop in typical data processing life cycle
- Sqoop Export
-Simple export with delimiters
-Lets Understand export behaviour
-Update and insert
PART 6 : TRANSFORM,STAGE,STORE – SPARK
- Introduction to Spark
- How to Set up Spark on Windows
- overview about Spark documentation
- Initialise Spark job using spark shell
- Create and preview data from Resilient Distributed Data Sets (RDD)
- How to Read different file formats
- Transformations Overview
- Manipulate Strings
- Row level transformations using map and flatM
- So How to Filter the data
- How to Join data sets
-using actions (reduce and countByKey)
-least preferred API for aggregations
-How to use reduceByKey
-How to use aggregateByKey
- Sort data using sortByKey
- Global Ranking
- Key Ranking
- So How to Utilise Get topNPrices and Get topNPricedProducts
- How to Get topNproducts by category using groupByKey, flatMap and Scala function
- Set Operations – union, intersect, distinct as well as minus
- Save data in Text Input Format using Compression
- Save data in standard file formats
- Revision of Problem Statement and Design the solution
- Steps for Solution – Get Daily Revenue per Product
-Launch Spark Shell
-Read and join orders and order_items
-Compute daily revenue per product id
-Read products data and create RDD
-Sort and save to HDFS
-Add spark dependencies to sbt
-So Develop as Scala based application
-Run in local host using spark-submit
-Ship and run it on big data cluster
PART 7 : DATA ANALYSIS – SPARK SQL OR HQL
- How to run Hive queries through different interfaces
- Create Hive tables
- How to load data in text file format
- Do you know to load ORC file format
- How to Use spark-shell
- So How to Manipulate Strings and Dates in Functions
- So How to Use Aggregation and CASE in Functions
- Understand the ways to do Row level transformations
- Analytics Functions
- Windowing Functions
- So Create Data Frame and Register as Temp table
- How to Write Spark SQL Applications
- Dataframe Operations for Analytics
PART 8 : Data Ingest – Real time, near real time and streaming analytics
- Overview of Flume
- Flume – Web Server Logs to HDFS
-Deep dive to memory channel
- Flume – Web Server Logs to HDFS – Sink HDFS
- High Level Architecture of Kafka
- Flume and Kafka in Streaming analytics
- Spark Streaming
-Set up netcat
-Develop Word Count program
-Ship and run word count program on the cluster
-Data Structure (DStream) and APIs overview
- How to stream data pipelines through Project Demo
- Flume and Kafka integration
-Develop configuration file
-Run and validate
- Know about Kafka and Spark Streaming
-Develop and build application
-Run and Validate
PART 9 : Sample scenarios with solutions
- Introduction to Sample Scenarios and Solutions
- Problem Statements
- Initialise the job
- So How to Get crime count per type per month
-Lets Understand the Data
-Implement Core API and Data Frames logic
-Validate the Output
- So How to Get inactive customers
-How to Use Core Spark API (left Outer Join)
-How to Use Data Frames and SQL
- Top 3 crimes in RESIDENCE
-How to Use Core Spark API
-How to Use Data Frames and SQL
- Convert NYSE data from text file format to parquet file format
- Get word count – with custom control arguments, num keys and file format
Why choose BITA for Big Data Analytics Training in Chennai ?
- We offer Big Data Course in Chennai by industry experts who is an experienced professional.
- So You shall take the Big Data Training either in week days or over weekends batch as per your convenience.
- Ranked as the best Training Institute in Chennai Ramapuram for Big Data Training in Chennai.
- Our real time projects that you will work on during Big Data Hadoop Training Period will ensure that you become a perfect Data Scientist.
- We provide Big Data Training and Placement in chennai.
- So You shall also make use of Big Data Analytics Interview Questions that will be helpful for Big Data Hadoop Interview Preparation.
- Big Data Hadoop online training is also available if you are not interested to take Big Data Training via classroom.
- And we offer more interactive big data classroom training in Chennai and support you well on big data projects.
- Our trainers has enough hands on experience and we assure you that you will learn big data with ease.
Importance of Big Data Hadoop Training in Chennai
Also With Big Data Analytics systems and softwares available in the market, we can do vital analysis on Big Data which has various business benefits like revenue projections,improving operational efficiency that will enable better customer experience.
So contact us for Big Data Training in Chennai at BITA Academy which is the best Big Data Analytics Training in Chennai.
You have a great future in Big Data as this is an evolving technology.Many folks are showing interest to learn Data Science,Big Data and Hadoop as this will lead the IT industry.IT Companies shows great interest in hiring data analyst and you have to prepare yourself to meet their demand.And What to Say.There is huge scope for big data market now.
So Call us for Big Data Training and Placement in Chennai now.
Good Scope for Big Data Analytics
Major benefit that you see here is the usage of big data shall be used in many industries for analysis.And this would really help them to derive the trend of their performance in terms of sales, customer service etc. So you will understand the real use of big data now.You can make vital decisions based on the trends derived out of big data that will improve your sales performance.Improving Sales would improve organisation’s success and that’s the key for success.So Join BITA Academy immediately if you want to get the best Big Data analytics Training in Chennai.
Hadoop and Spark is the most important thing that you have to learn.So Choose the best big data training center in Chennai and as we said before, we provide best big data training in Chennai kknagar as per the google reviews that we got from our students.