Data Science with R Training in Chennai
Learn Data Science with R Training in Chennai from industry experts that will help you gain the necessary skills to use R programming. Our Data Science with R Course in Chennai will help you know the principles of data science to transform your data into useful metrics.
Why is Data Science with R Training in Chennai important?
Data Science adds more value to the workplace and global economy. R is the most open source language used for Data Science. R language is created to Perform Data Analysis, Statistics and Graphical Models. And R language is playing a major role in Data Science and creates a lot of scope for data analysis. It has more than 5000 packages available in the library. R is the most powerful data visualization tool and the popular one is ggplot2. Industries transform raw data into data products and R is the primary choice for any professionals who performs statistics. R is famous for its graphical libraries that allows making interactive graphs. R Provides the option to connect your code with database management systems and hence we call it as a complete language. Call us if you want to attend our free demo session on our Data Science with R Training in Chennai.
Features of Data Science with R
Number of R users has been increased by 40% this year and there are more resources available to learn Data Science with R. Facebook uses R to update status and its social network graph. Ford Company depends on Hadoop and R for statistical analysis. Google uses R to calculate ROI on advertising drive to expect economic activity. Many Brands use R to design vehicles and monitor user experience. Join our Data Science with R Course in Chennai and make use of the job opportunities available for Data Analyst.
Why is BITA Academy the Best Software Training Institute?
- We offer Best Data Science with R Training in Chennai with placement.
- We provide Data Science with R Training either on weekdays or over weekends batch as per your convenience.
- Our Data Science with R Trainers are industry experts and they interact with students in a friendly manner. They handle the queries from our students more politely and smart enough to clear their doubts.
- And we provide assignments to students after completion of each topic. So this will help them to clarify their doubts.
- Ranked as the Best Data Science with R Training Institute in Chennai Velachery.
- Our real time projects that you will work on during Data Science with R Course Period will ensure that you become a perfect Data Scientist.
Syllabus of Data Science with R Course in Chennai
PART 1: Data Science – An Overview
- What do you know about Data Science?
- How is Machine Learning useful for Data Science?
- Is Deep Learning important?
- What is Data Analytics?
- Types of Data Analytics
PART 2: An Overview of R Programming
- A Brief note about R
- How do we need to Install R?
- How do we need to install R Studio?
- Deep Dive on usage of R in the real world
PART 3: Deep Dive on R
- What is Vectors?
- How to create Vectors?
- How to use  brackets?
- Vectorized Operations
- Functions in R
- Packages in R
PART 4: Matrices
- What do you know about Matrices?
- How to build your First Matrix?
- How to Name Dimensions?
- Colnames() and Rownames()
- Matrix Operations
- How to Visualize with Matplot()
- Create your first function
PART 5: Data Frames
- Import Data using R
- Explore your Data Set
- How to use the $ Sign?
- Basic Operations with a Data Frame
- Filter a Data Frame
- An Overview of qplot
- How to Build Data Frames?
- How to Merge Data Frames?
PART 6: Visualization with GGPlot2
- What is a Factor?
- What do you know about Aesthetics?
- How to Plot with Layers?
- How to Override Aesthetics?
- Compare Mapping and Setting
- Histograms and Density Charts
- Statistical Transformations
- How to use Facet?
- How to add themes?
PART 7: Family of Functions
- How to import Data in R?
- What is the Apply family?
- How to use apply()?
- Recreate the apply function with loops
- How to combine lapply() with ?
- Add your own functions
- How to use sapply()?
- Nesting apply() functions?
PART 8: Machine Learning using R
- Deep Dive on Linear Regression
- An Overview of Logistic Regression
- What do you know about Hierarchical Clustering?
- What is CART?
- Random Forest
- Naïve Bayes