Syllabus of J2EE Course in Chennai
PART 1: JDBC
- What is JDBC?
- Different Types of Drivers
- How to load the drivers?
- Prepared Statement
- Callable Statement
- Result Set
PART 2: Servlet
- What is Web Application?
- What do you know Web Server and Container?
- Deep Dive on HTTP Protocol
- What do you know about Generic Servlet and HTTP Servlet?
- Life Cycle of Servlet
- Deep Dive on Servlet Work Flow
- How to create War File?
PART 3: Deep Dive on Servlet
- How to develop a servlet in Eclipse?
- Deep Dive on Myeclipse
- What do you know about GET and POST request?
- Deep Dive on ServletConfig and ServletContext
- Attribute in Servlet
- What do you know about RequestDispatcher?
- Session Tracking
- What do you know about Hidden Form Field?
- HTTP Session
- Deep Dive on URL Rewriting
- What do you know about Annotation Servlet?
- Single Thread Model
- How to develop an app using Servlet?
PART 4: JSP
- Difference between JSP and Servlet
- JSP API
- How to write JSP app?
- Life Cycle of JSP
- How to use JSP in eclipse?
- Deep Dive on JSP Scripting Elements
- What do you know about Implicit Object?
- Deep Dive on JSP Directive Elements
- JSP Exception
- Action Elements
- Expression Language
- JSP Custom Tag
- How to develop an app using JSP?
- How to develop an app using MVC?
- Do you know to use Hibernate Config and Mapping file?
- What is POJO? (Plain old java object class)
- Hibernate API – An Overview
PART 5: Hibernate
- Difference between Hibernate and JDBC
- An Overview of Hibernate
- Deep Dive on Hibernate Architecture
- An Overview of ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
- What do you know about Hibernate Resource?
- How to create first Hibernate app?
- Do you know to use Hibernate in Eclipse and MyEclipse?
- How to use Hibernate app with CURD Operation?
- Deep Dive on Hibernate Query Language
- Native SQL
- Criteria API
- What do you know about Hibernate Inheritance?
- Table per Class
- Table per Sub Class
- What do you know about Table per Concrete Class?
- Deep Dive on Caching
- Difference between First level and Second level Cache
- How to connect with multiple DB?
- Do you know to integrate Hibernate with Servlet?
- How to integrate Hibernate with Struts?
- Do you know to integrate Hibernate with Spring?
- How to work with Hibernate Annotations?
PART 6: Struts
- An Overview
- Difference between Local and Global Exceptions
- What do you know about Local and Global Forwards?
- Deep Dive on Exception Handling in Struts
- What do you know about DynaValidatorForm?
- Different Types of Forms
- Difference between Server and Client Side Validations
- What do you know about validations in struts?
- Deep Dive on Struts request process flow
- What do you know about Struts Config file?
- Action Class
- Action Form
- Deep Dive on ActionServlet
- An Overview of Struts Resource
- Different Types of App
- Do you know about layers in an app?
- Presentation Layer
- Business Layer
- Data Storage
- Access Layer
- Deep Dive on System Architecture
- Web Application Model
- Difference between Model 1 and Model 2 Architecture
PART 7: Deep Dive on Struts
- Deep Dive on Struts Architecture
- HTML Tag Library
- Bean Tag Library
- Logic Tag Library
- Nested Tag Library
- Tiles Tag Library
- Do you know to predefine Action Class?
- How to use Forward and Include Action?
- Dispatch Action
- Struts 2.X – An Overview
- Deep Dive on Architecture
- What do you know Interceptors and Value Stack?
- Difference between Custom and Params Interceptor
- Difference between prepare and modelDriver Interceptor
- Deep Dive on Zero Configuration
- How to use SessionAware and ServletActionContext?
PART 8: Spring
- An Overview of Spring
- Spring Modules
- How to create a Spring app?
- Do you know to use spring in MyEclipse?
- How to use Spring in Eclipse?
- Spring Core Module
- Deep Dive on Dependency Injection
- What do you know IOC Container?
- Difference between Dependency and Constructor Injection
- Deep Dive on CI Dependent Object
- CI with Collection and Map
- What do you know about Setter Injection? (SI)
- Deep Dive on SI Dependent Object
- SI with Collection and Map
- Difference between CI and SI
- Deep Dive on Auto Wiring
PART 9: Spring AOP
- An Overview of AOP
- How to use SP AspectJ Annotation and XML?
- Spring JDBC Template
- How to use PreparedStatement and ResultSetExtractor?
- Do you know to use RowMapper and NamedParameter?
- Spring ORM
- Spring with Hibernate
- Deep Dive on Spring with JPA
- Spring MVC
- Deep Dive on Multiple Controller
Selenium Training in Chennai
JMeter Training in Chennai
Protractor Training in Chennai
Data Science Training in Chennai
Python Training in Chennai
Manual testing Training in Chennai
Angular Training in Chennai
DevOps Training in Chennai
Android Training in Chennai
Mean Stack Training in Chennai
API Testing Training in Chennai
iOS Training in Chennai
QTP Training in Chennai
Big Data Training in Chennai
Hadoop Training in Chennai
Informatica Training in Chennai
Blockchain Training in Chennai
PySpark Training in Chennai
Data Science with R Training in Chennai
Machine Learning Training in Chennai
Azure Training in Chennai
SAP ABAP Training in Chennai
LoadRunner Training in Chennai
Dot Net Training in Chennai
Java Training in Chennai
Frequently Asked Questions
We will arrange for a counselling session with you first to understand your requirements and based on it, we will allot any one of our trainer who are industry experts and has real time working experience in this field.
Yes. We will arrange a back up session for you if you miss any one of the classes. But we request you to be regular for the classes as we have limited training sessions for a course.
Yes, you need to have a laptop to attend our classroom training sessions. We will provide you the software details that are required for the course.
Yes. Our tech team will assist you on the software installation process that is required for the course program and we will guide or offer technical support if in case you face any issues during the course period.
Yes. We have a proper process in place to share with you the materials and codes that we will be used in this course program.
Yes, you can walk in walk in any time to our office for practise sessions. Our support team is always available to support you.
You can call us or walk in to our office to provide you more details on it.
Yes. we Provide certificate after completion of the course that will add more value to your profile for anyone who plans to attend job interviews.
Yes. we offer good discounts for professionals or students who join as batches. Please call us for more details on the current offers that is going on.
Yes, we offer corporate training at the best price ensuring that there is no compromise in the quality. Call us for if you need support there.