Linux Training in Chennai
BITA Academy offers Linux Training in Chennai which will help you to create your own Linux commands. Call us if you need a free demo session for our Linux Course in Chennai.
Best Linux Training in Chennai
Linux is a name with a family of free and open source software operating systems built around Linux Kernel. You will realise the power of Linux Command Line once you complete our Linux Training in Chennai. It is important for a professional to access the Linux file system process if you want to be a Linux admin. All IT Giants like IBM, Oracle and Red hat have moved on to Linux world as it will undertake the IT soon.Nevertheless, the average salary for a Linux System Administrator is Rs 353,359 per year. Finally, you have to learn this technology from the best team and that’s why we are here.We offer the best Linux Course in Chennai as you will learn how to schedule and automate jobs using cron.
BITA Academy – Best Linux Training Institute in Chennai
- Once you complete our Linux Training course in Chennai, you will gain enough confidence to work in real time projects.
- We offer Best Linux Training for students who want to learn it in interactive mode. This is one of the reasons, we have been rated as the Best Linux Training Institute in Chennai.
- Our trainer teaching skill is excellent and they are very polite when it comes to clearing doubts.
- We conduct mock test that will be useful for your Interview Preparation.
- You will get lifetime support from us even after you complete the Linux Course in Chennai.
- We have a knowledge of the IT market and our Linux training course content is in line with the latest trend.
- In addition, anyone who looks for a career in Linux field shall contact us anytime.
Syllabus of Linux Course in Chennai
System Administration Training
PART 1: An Overview of UNIX and Linux
- History of UNIX and Linux
- Deep Dive on OS
- What do you know about File System Structure?
- Linux Concepts
- Brief View of CentOS
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Basic Linux Commands
- Advanced Linux Commands
PART 2: How to Install Linux
- Interactive Installation
- Network Based Installation
PART 3: Graphical Environment
- How to use GNOME Interface?
- How to perform command tasks using GNOME GUI?
- Do you know how to launch an app from command line and GNOME Interface?
- How to customise X Window System?
PART 4: Software Package Admin
- How to Install and delete software package?
- How to Query and Update software package?
PART 5: Yum Repository Configuration
- How to configure Local and remote Yum?
- Different ways to install rpm’s
PART 6: User Group Admin
- Create and Delete Users
- Modify Users Profile
- Create and Delete groups
- Important system files
PART 7: File Permissions
- How to assign advanced File Permissions?
- Sticky bit
- Create, Modify and delete ACL’s
PART 8: Web Based Admin
- How to install Webmin on Linux?
- How to control Linux System in remote mode?
- Do you know how to use webmin as a tool?
PART 9: Disk Partition and Mount File System
- How to use fdisk command?
- Disk Druid facilities for Disk Partition
- How to use mkfs for file system creation?
- Do you know how to mount various file systems?
- Auto mounting of file system
PART 10: Disk Quotas
- Enable Quotas on Partitions
- Create Quotas for Users
- Audit Quotas Limit
PART 11: Backup and Recovery
- Different types of backup media
- How to perform backup and restore using tar?
- How to perform backup and restore using cpio command?
PART 12: RAID and Logical Volume Manager
- Benefits of Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks (RAID)
- How to implement RAID on Linux?
- How to configure RAID Levels using RAID tools?
- Resize the Partition using LVM?
Network Administration Training
PART 1: Samba Service
- Basics of file sharing in windows
- Configure Samba Service for file sharing with windows systems
PART 2: NFS
- How to configure NFS Server?
- How to mount NFS exports on NFS Clients?
PART 3: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- How to configure Linux as DHCP Server?
- Configure various clients for DHCP Server
PART 4: DNS Server
- How to configure DNS Server?
- How to configure Primary DNS Server?
- Configure forward and reverse look up zone
- Testing tool of DNS Zones
- How to add services in DNS?
PART 5: Mail Server
- Basics of Mail Servers
- Configure SMTP Service using Postfix
- How to configure POP3 Service on Linux?
- How to configure iMAP Service on Linux?
PART 6: Web Server and FTP Server
- Basics of Web Service
- An Overview of Apache
- How to Configure Apache for a single website?
- How to Configure Apache for multiple websites?
- Basics of File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Configure vsftpd for ftp service
PART 7: Oracle
- How to install and configure Oracle 11g?
- Create users and groups
- Assign the groups
- Create DB Directory
- Access Control
- How to login with Oracle Users from web interface?
PART 8: Boot Process
- Steps to be followed
- How to initialise Kernel?
- INIT Process
- How to install and configure RHEL 7?
- New Features of RHEL 7
Linux Certification and Exams
We Provide certificate for all students after completion of Linux Training. Your resume will have an extra value add if you have a Linux course completion certificate from us or from any of the reputed Linux training institute in chennai. Some of the important certifications that you can focus on are
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
- And Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)