Best Machine Learning Training in Chennai
Are you excited to learn Machine Learning Course in Chennai? BITA Academy offers Best Machine Learning Training in Chennai to understand the different set of algorithms and statistical methods used in an application to perform a task without any instructions. Obviously, it is clear that it is an application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and you will learn more about it when you learn Machine Learning with Python or R Training in Chennai.
What is Machine Learning?
The important thing about Machine Learning is finding patterns in data and using those patterns to predict the future. An example would be detecting credit card fraud using machine learning. You could find data patterns in the credit card transactions potentially. That will help you understand when a new credit card transaction is likely to be fraudulent. It should be noted that you could identify data patterns in the financial growth of an enterprise that will help them to analyse performance growth, products that is making the highest sales in that quarter. There are lots more, but the core idea is that machine learning lets you find patterns in data, then use those patterns to predict the future. Therefore, you will understand the efficient process of machine learning only if you learn the Best Machine Learning Course in Chennai.
Why is Machine Learning with Python or R Training in Chennai important?
Machine Learning with R or Python is a powerful and widely used open source software and programming environment for data analysis. Companies across the globe use R as an essential tool for various types of analysis to get key insights from data and to make key decisions. IT Professionals who would like to make a footprint in Artificial Intelligence field should learn machine learning course and you will understand everything you need on important machine learning concepts .By the end of this machine learning course, you will also learn to play with data and to extract key information using various R functions and constructs.
Machine Learning using R Training Course Syllabus
PART 1: Introduction
- An Overview about R Programming
- Why do we need R Programming?
- Why do we need to learn R Programming?
- How to Install R?
- Execute a Simple R Program
- Editors and IDE’s for R
- How to Install RStudio?
- An Overview of RStudio Desktop
PART 2: R Variables and Operators
- Naming Convention
- Naming Guide
- How to Assign Variable?
- Environments and Variables
- Operators and Arithmetic Operators
- Special Numbers
- Logical Operators
- Vectorized Operations
- Types of Vectorized operations
PART 3: R Programming – Data Structures
- Data Structures in R Programming
- Atomic Vector
- Common Operations on Atomic Vectors
- Common Operation on Lists
- Data Frame
- Common Operation on Data Frames
- Common Operation on Matrices
PART 4: Deep Dive on R Programming– Functions
- Overview of Functions
- What is Function Components?
- Function Naming Guidelines
- What is Argument Matching?
- Arguments with Default Values
- Arguments using Ellipsis
- What is Lazy Evaluation?
- Multiple Return Values
- How to use Functions as Objects?
- What is Anonymous Function?
PART 5: Deep Dive on R programming – Flow Control
- How to use the following loops?
-Repeat with Break
-Repeat with Next
PART 6: R Programming – Packages
- An Overview of R-Package
- How to Load R-Package?
- Machine Learning Demo Session
- How to Install R-Package?
- Demo Session on R-Package Installation Process
- How to Manage R-Package?
PART 7: R Programming– Import Data
- Explore Working Directory
- How to import CSV Files?
- How to import table?
- Import from URL?
- Import other File types
- How to Import Built-in Data Sets?
- How to Import from Database?
- Demo Session on Database import using RODBC Package
PART 8: Explore Data with R Programming
- Deep Dive on Data Types
- Overall Structure
- Analysis of Continuous Data
- What is Central Tendency (Mean)?
- What is Central Tendency (Median)?
- How to use Spread (Range)?
- Box Plot
- How to create histogram?
- Analysis of Categorical Data
- Frequency Distribution
- Category Statistics
PART 9: Statistics
- What is Probability?
- Different Types of Hypothesis Testing?
- What is standard Deviation and Variance?
- Outliers – Detection and Replacement Method?
- What is Correlation?
- What is T test?
- Deep Dive on Chi Square and Anova
PART 10: Machine Learning Training
- Deep Dive on Different Types of Regression
- What is Naïve Bayes Classifier?
- Variable Selection on Model
- K means Clustering
- What is Mean Shift Clustering?
- Principal Components Analysis
- Decision Tree
- What is Time Series Forecasting?
Machine Learning using Python Training Course Syllabus
You will learn the basics of Python along with Python Libraries and Deep dive on machine learning concepts, which will be covered in 30-40 hours duration. In addition, this machine learning course will help you to create a machine learning prediction solution and will introduce Python, the scikit-learn library, and the Jupyter Notebook environment. And you will be able to use Python and the scikit-learn library to create Machine Learning solutions. So it is important for one to learn advanced concepts of artificial intelligence through Machine Learning Training in Chennai from any best training centre.
Why is Machine Learning Training important?
Machine Learning helps the business leaders in a much smarter way, which would help them to analyze different kind of data patterns like financial growth, product growth to make important decisions that produce high business value. The other organizations do things faster, better, cheaper, and so business leaders really want those solutions. This is a good thing because business leaders also have the money to pay for those solutions. Software Developers care about machine learning, as they want to build better applications.
Machine learning can help you build smarter application Programming, even if you are not the one who creates the models, you can just use the model. And Data Scientist loves machine learning a lot, as it deals with important concepts like statistics that helps them to perform Data Analysis. So it is obvious that you will get a high salary package as IT engineer, if you complete the Best Machine Learning course in Chennai.
Key Factors about Machine Learning Algorithms
The Variety of Problems that machine learning reports are not the only thing that can be categorized. It is also useful to think about the styles of machine learning algorithms that are used to solve those problems. For example, there are regression algorithms, which are good option for regression problems. One particular way of using neural networks is known as deep learning, something you might have heard of. And there are K means algorithms that are used for clustering. They get complicated fast, but having some broad sense of what the styles are is useful. So enroll for Machine Learning with Python or R Training in Chennai and improve your creativity skills.
Why BITA Academy is best for Machine Learning Certification Training Course?
- Our Machine Learning course will help engineers and Data Scientist to build machine learning models.
- We have good experienced trainers for Machine Learning who has worked on advanced machine learning projects.
- We teach you the basics of Python that is important to learn Machine Learning concepts.
- So We offer real time projects during the course and our machine learning chennai sessions are most practical oriented and interactive one.
- So if you are looking for Best Machine Learning Certification Training in Chennai,BITA Academy is the right choice.
- We have trained more than 5k professionals and the google reviews and ratings given by our students proves that BITA Academy is the Best Machine Learning Training Institute in Chennai.
- So We offer Placement assistance and discuss the Machine Learning Interview questions that would be helpful for you to attend interviews and Machine Learning Certification Exams.
- In addition, we assist you on your real time machine learning projects if required, even after you complete our Machine Learning Course in Chennai Velachery.